THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• Horos wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-IdE8ML0YyVp2MlZthpKo84O0nqUVe4SlvqdD7Xj8waVvczQewPeYa8yUeagles-suck.jpg

There is a reason why stereotypes are RIGHT ON!
  • How we doin' in here? I think Shady carries my team (The Rearviewmirrors) to the FFL championship this year! :lol:

I'm so happy I emotionally divorced myself from this team.

That's where I am at with this team. Just kind of numb.

I'll watch every game but I wont let it ruin my day like it used to
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    pjhawks wrote:
    Well Mr Hawks and The Fixer what are your excuses for this one??? I so ready for a good laugh,Mccoy is so misused is sickening.

the Cards were 28th in the pass coming in and without jackson the cards stacked the line against mccoy more than anyone has done all year so you take what you can get, which is the pass. and the offense isnt' why they lost. just an awful defensively coached game. having a pathetic disgraceful rookie from the bastion of superior college athletics Temple U. covering Larry Fitzgerald with 3 minutes left in the game is a fucking joke. nmandi was playing fitzgerald well yet multiple times he was on the opposite side of the field. 2 of his touchdowns were scored with rookies covering him. just fucking awful. reid's tenure is going to end because he chose an offensive line coach as his d-coordinator. sad. but just as sad and pathetic is some eagle fans, even some on here, taking some delight in their losing so they can claim victory over the andy reid fans. i guess i never could understand fans cheering against their team (see fixer and phils) and delighting in losing and quitting on their team but hey at least they all got their jersey's.
    13-81 stacking the box worked well I guess. Dude I don't know why ur so off base in football. Your baseball is pretty good but ur so out if touch u might be one of reids kids I'm startn to think.

aren't you the guy who wants a coach with a career 10-31 record and who currently has and NFL head coaching job to take over for Andy Reid? yea i'm out of touch :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • Yeah i forgot he inherited a great team. It takes time just not 13yrs.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    VY will now get his chance to back-up his Dream Team stupid ass comment. I hope the giants hit him so hard he goes back on watch.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    JK_Livin wrote:
    VY will now get his chance to back-up his Dream Team stupid ass comment. I hope the giants hit him so hard he goes back on watch.

Remember what he did to the Giants with the Titans?
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    JK_Livin wrote:

:lol:

i'm dreaming....of a held lead
    just like in the super bowl

oh wait.

the eagles are a mess
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks wrote:
    Well Mr Hawks and The Fixer what are your excuses for this one??? I so ready for a good laugh,Mccoy is so misused is sickening.

the Cards were 28th in the pass coming in and without jackson the cards stacked the line against mccoy more than anyone has done all year so you take what you can get, which is the pass. and the offense isnt' why they lost. just an awful defensively coached game. having a pathetic disgraceful rookie from the bastion of superior college athletics Temple U. covering Larry Fitzgerald with 3 minutes left in the game is a fucking joke. nmandi was playing fitzgerald well yet multiple times he was on the opposite side of the field. 2 of his touchdowns were scored with rookies covering him. just fucking awful. reid's tenure is going to end because he chose an offensive line coach as his d-coordinator. sad. but just as sad and pathetic is some eagle fans, even some on here, taking some delight in their losing so they can claim victory over the andy reid fans. i guess i never could understand fans cheering against their team (see fixer and phils) and delighting in losing and quitting on their team but hey at least they all got their jersey's.

1 - the offense is precisely why they lost. Take away the two gift turnovers and the offense scored 7 fucking points. They had one drive over 6 plays. One!!! Did you watch the game??? It is blatantly obvious that the offense lost this game.

2 - I never root against my teams. I am a realist. I pointed out that the phils were not as good as everyone thought and I was called 'negative', even though my bitching about the offense and bullpen were spot on.
    JK_Livin wrote:

I cannot wait to watch vince young play qb on sunday. I am going to laugh out loud for 3 straight hours. He makes vick look like joe montana.

Better for them to lose out...get that top ten pick so they can get a real QB in here (I want matt barkley).
  • The Fixer wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

I cannot wait to watch vince young play qb on sunday. I am going to laugh out loud for 3 straight hours. He makes vick look like joe montana.

Better for them to lose out...get that top ten pick so they can get a real QB in here (I want matt barkley).

And get a new coach/GM to pick said QB. When it's over it's over. If the Juan thing didn't work out (obviously it's not going to) his ass was supposed to be on the line and he needs to go.

Seriously, how hard is it to just have Nmadi cover the only good WR? :roll: Even pjhawks could've figured that out. :P
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    edited November 2011
    1 - the offense is precisely why they lost. Take away the two gift turnovers and the offense scored 7 fucking points. They had one drive over 6 plays. One!!! Did you watch the game??? It is blatantly obvious that the offense lost this game.

You know its bad when i agree when everything the fixer wrote. Pjhawks outlook on football now makes me question if i am actually wrong about baseball. Because there's no way ANYONE with a pair of eyes would not blame the Offense as well. They brought 8 man in and you know what Shady gashed them. Ya know why cause the dudes amazing and is are offensive.
    Post edited by jamminpearls on
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Fixer wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

And get a new coach/GM to pick said QB. When it's over it's over. If the Juan thing didn't work out (obviously it's not going to) his ass was supposed to be on the line and he needs to go.

Seriously, how hard is it to just have Nmadi cover the only good WR? :roll: Even pjhawks could've figured that out. :P

Reid has done a great job drafting offensive talent. He just needs someone to run the defense and draft defensive players for him

The Castillo thing has been horrible. So has the Vick thing. If Reid gets fired for those moves then I can't blame the front office. They have been colassal failures.

Namdi (when he stops playing like a homo I will learn to spell his name) couldn't cover any of us. Fitzgerald would have done the same damage if he was covering him. He has been just as bad as everyone else not named mccoy and celek.

You know its bad when i agree when everything the fixer wrote. Pjhawks outlook on football now makes me question if i am actually wrong about baseball. Because there's no way ANYONE with a pair of eyes would not blame the Offensive as well. They brought 8 man in and you know what Shady gashed them. Ya know why cause the dudes amazing and is are offensive.

you could argue that the defense outscored the offense 10-7. I'd give the FG to the defense since they created the turnover and the offense went 3 and FG when they got on the field.

yesterday was atrocious
  • The Fixer wrote:
    Reid has done a great job drafting offensive talent. He just needs someone to run the defense and draft defensive players for him

The Castillo thing has been horrible. So has the Vick thing. If Reid gets fired for those moves then I can't blame the front office. They have been colassal failures.

Namdi (when he stops playing like a homo I will learn to spell his name) couldn't cover any of us. Fitzgerald would have done the same damage if he was covering him. He has been just as bad as everyone else not named mccoy and celek.

At this point he has too much control and he can't be trusted to find someone to run the defense, since he has failed miserably two straight years. It's not like they can keep him here and just take away some control - doesn't work that way. Time to start fresh. He has had a good run and probably was just unlucky to not win a SB, but them's the breaks.

I don't understand what jammin is talking about above... What's an offensive? A tank movement in a battle?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    The Fixer wrote:

At this point he has too much control and he can't be trusted to find someone to run the defense, since he has failed miserably two straight years. It's not like they can keep him here and just take away some control - doesn't work that way. Time to start fresh. He has had a good run and probably was just unlucky to not win a SB, but them's the breaks.

I don't understand what jammin is talking about above... What's an offensive? A tank movement in a battle?

I will always be pro-Reid, but I can't argue with any of your points.

And, haha

Also, I wouldn't give desean jackson a dime.
  • The Fixer wrote:

My android has a mind of its own.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    The Fixer wrote:
    ..........Namdi (when he stops playing like a homo I will learn to spell his name)...............
    ........talking about above... What's an offensive?........
    :twisted:
    #FHP
    this thread failed to deliever the excitment that i had hoped for today.....much like the team it is discussing.

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    this thread failed to deliever the excitment that i had hoped for today.....much like the team it is discussing.

not much to argue about when everyone on/involved with the team has sucked
  • The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:

not much to argue about when everyone on/involved with the team has sucked

Yeah, I think this thread was a lot more fun a few weeks ago...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    How we doin' in here? I think Shady carries my team (The Rearviewmirrors) to the FFL championship this year! :lol:

I'm so happy I emotionally divorced myself from this team.

That's where I am at with this team. Just kind of numb.

I'll watch every game but I wont let it ruin my day like it used to

one of the worst coached eagles teams i have ever seen. the eagles are a laughing stock and bording on irrelevency in this town. i missed the first half yestereday and it actually didn't bother me too much. then i was just waiting for them to find a way to blow it in the 4th.

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-phila ... feedID=704

time for a change boys. this current regime is incapable of winning a championship
    www.myspace.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    The Fixer wrote:

?

13 years...assistant coaches have changed...players have changed, yet the same exact problems persist week after week, year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year......that's 13 years if you're scoring at home ;) ...with one common denominator.

2004 was a looooooooong time ago. the eagles have been largley mediocre for 7 years now.
    www.myspace.com
    who do you want as coach?
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    Jerry Sandusky.
    Jerry Sandusky.

hahahahahaha

he is available. only on a temp basis though
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453

2004 was a looooooooong time ago. the eagles have been largley mediocre for 7 years now.

Reid's been toying with fans' emotions over there in Philly for too long! Time to go..

That article you posted is very accurate assessment of the situation. Run the goddamn ball!! I need Shady to score me some fantasy points :lol:
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

2 - I never root against my teams. I am a realist. I pointed out that the phils were not as good as everyone thought and I was called 'negative', even though my bitching about the offense and bullpen were spot on.

if you were a realist did you really expect the offense to put up over 20 with their 3rd, 4th and 5th receivers -- who can't fucking catch the ball? lead with 3 minutes left and we had a scrub from temple covering the best receiver in the game. defense lost the game. offense wasn't great but defense blew it...again
    pjhawks wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

if you were a realist did you really expect the offense to put up over 20 with their 3rd, 4th and 5th receivers -- who can't fucking catch the ball? lead with 3 minutes left and we had a scrub from temple covering the best receiver in the game. defense lost the game. offense wasn't great but defense blew it...again

against the cardinals defense...yes, I expected more than 20 points. I forgot who the eagles QB was though. Shame on me

the defense didn't play great, but they played well enough to win. the offense didn't do anything all game
    Your 1 and 2 can't catch the ball either
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • if you were a realist did you really expect the offense to put up over 20 with their 3rd, 4th and 5th receivers -- who can't fucking catch the ball? lead with 3 minutes left and we had a scrub from temple covering the best receiver in the game. defense lost the game. offense wasn't great but defense blew it...again

If u have football knowledge u would run more BECAUSE U HAVE UR 3,4 AND 5TH WR'S AS STARTERS. And yes even with that slop core i expected 20+ easy. So scoring 14pts against a trash def is good? I just don't get u?
    Go Birds!!!!
This discussion has been closed.