THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• And what coach and franchise says there all in and then hires there off line coach to be there DEF CORD. I could see making him a lb's coach or something. He's just so full of himself and that irks me to know end.

one of the headlines in the daily news last week was "An Army of Juan!" :lol:

might be one of the dumbest moves i've ever seen a football team make...but at least we get a little comic relief out of it though. it's pretty funny if you think about it.

i'm pissed the kolber hurt his toe. i was really looking forward to going to the cards game. now, not so much.
    Me too i have the birds def,and Kolb is good for a pick 6 or 2.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    And what coach and franchise says there all in and then hires there off line coach to be there DEF CORD. I could see making him a lb's coach or something. He's just so full of himself and that irks me to know end.

one of the headlines in the daily news last week was "An Army of Juan!" :lol:

might be one of the dumbest moves i've ever seen a football team make...but at least we get a little comic relief out of it though. it's pretty funny if you think about it.

i'm pissed the kolber hurt his toe. i was really looking forward to going to the cards game. now, not so much.
    Me too i have the birds def,and Kolb is good for a pick 6 or 2.

kolber loves those pick 6's.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    i cannot fathom that people in this thread still would take albert haynesworth.

and steve spagnulo with his 9-31 career record over andy reid.

absurd doesn't even to begin to describe these 2 things said. even more absurd than anything i've said and lord knows i've pressed the boundary of the absurd. haynesworth and spagnuolo :shock: :o :shock:

yes a 9-31 record over andy reid.... :oops:
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks wrote:

absurd doesn't even to begin to describe these 2 things said. even more absurd than anything i've said and lord knows i've pressed the boundary of the absurd. haynesworth and spagnuolo :shock: :o :shock:

not to mention the fact that spagnolo currently has an NFL head coaching job. I think people have the NFL confused with college FB where coaches job hop all the time...doesn't happen in the NFL.
    pjhawks wrote:

:lol:
    who would you like? you said it would be time for him to go if they don't make the playoffs right?

like i said, if reid stays, i would love for spags to come back as d coordinator if he gets fired in st louis. he is a very respected coach in this league though, despite that bad record. there's not much anyone could do with that team. then this year they've been besieged by injuries.

haynesworth...hahaha--i want this to happen only to see your head explode :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i was just thinking....

if philly passed it 80% of the time....

Vick would need a vet after every game.

your o line is so bad, that's just asking for a revolving door at qb. amazing he make it thru the last game. he was clearly hobbled on that last hit late in the game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    pjhawks wrote:

who would you like? you said it would be time for him to go if they don't make the playoffs right?

like i said, if reid stays, i would love for spags to come back as d coordinator if he gets fired in st louis. he is a very respected coach in this league though, despite that bad record. there's not much anyone could do with that team. then this year they've been besieged by injuries.

i said it could be time to make a change if they don't make the playoffs but i don't fire coaches in mid-season. let it play out and see how the team responds before deciding his fate. and there are very few candidates out there of reid's caliber and a 9-31 coach who is still employed sure as shit ain't one of them (yes i know you said as d-coordinator but at least one other mentioned him as a head coach).
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

i said it could be time to make a change if they don't make the playoffs but i don't fire coaches in mid-season. let it play out and see how the team responds before deciding his fate. and there are very few candidates out there of reid's caliber and a 9-31 coach who is still employed sure as shit ain't one of them (yes i know you said as d-coordinator but at least one other mentioned him as a head coach).

nobody said fire him now. we're assuming they miss the playoffs...
    www.myspace.com

and in 8 weeks most likely spagnuolo's record will be even worse than than current 9-31 ;)

Paterno's available - what a take a shot at him? :lol:
    pjhawks wrote:

and in 8 weeks most likely spagnuolo's record will be even worse than than current 9-31 ;)

i don't understand the hate for spagnola. he was great when he was here and his defense carried the giants to their championship a couple years ago. he hasn't had much to work with at all in st louis.

it's a shame he left here when he did. he would have been jim johnson's replacement...instead we have the offensive line coach coordinating the defense:thumbup: :roll: :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:

i don't understand the hate for spagnola. he was great when he was here and his defense carried the giants to their championship a couple years ago. he hasn't had much to work with at all in st louis.

it's a shame he left here when he did. he would have been jim johnson's replacement...instead we have the offensive line coach coordinating the defense:thumbup: :roll: :lol:

john spagnola was a heck of a tight end for the birds. :D
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

john spagnola was a heck of a tight end for the birds. :D

no relation. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks wrote:

i don't understand the hate for spagnola. :

he's a great d-coordinator. not sure why we are wasting our time talking about him since he, ya know, has a head coaching job with another team.

he's the best candidate the reid haters here can come up with :roll:
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

i don't understand the hate for spagnola. :

he's a great d-coordinator. not sure why we are wasting our time talking about him since he, ya know, has a head coaching job with another team.

he's the best candidate the reid haters here can come up with :roll:

if it's waste of your time, why reply to it?
    www.myspace.com
    Sad news for all you eagles fans.....

Albert claimed by Tampa
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Sad news for all you eagles fans.....

Albert claimed by Tampa

big divisional game for you guys this weekend, eh?
    www.myspace.com
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    For Sale: 4 seats, sec 107, row 14, seats 1-4. 4 rows behind the tunnel the Eagles come out to the field. Face value is $95.00. I'm asking $75.00ea. I'm a season ticket holder and can not attend. 1st come 1st serve. Paypal and I can email them once payment clears.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    look above
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    JK_Livin wrote:
    For Sale: 4 seats, sec 107, row 14, seats 1-4. 4 rows behind the tunnel the Eagles come out to the field. Face value is $95.00. I'm asking $75.00ea. I'm a season ticket holder and can not attend. 1st come 1st serve. Paypal and I can email them once payment clears.

I don't think anyone wants to waste their time watching the Eagles play :lol:
  • Buncha bums
  • Eagles WR DeSean Jackson missed the Eagles team meeting Saturday morning -- didn't show. Now he will be inactive today.
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Eagles WR DeSean Jackson missed the Eagles team meeting Saturday morning -- didn't show. Now he will be inactive today.

that little bastard:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... s-meeting/

this is not a good sign. even without him, birds should still crush the cardinals. the cards are not a good team and we always beat up on those weak squads. this team is beyond frustrating.
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,798
    Eagles WR DeSean Jackson missed the Eagles team meeting Saturday morning -- didn't show. Now he will be inactive today.

that little bastard:

even without him, birds should still crush the cardinals. the cards are not a good team and we always beat up on those squads. this team is beyond frustrating.

smooth move dejack :roll:

like you said we should still crush them :-?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Eagles WR DeSean Jackson missed the Eagles team meeting Saturday morning -- didn't show. Now he will be inactive today.

that little bastard:

this is not a good sign. even without him, birds should still crush the cardinals. the cards are not a good team and we always beat up on those weak squads. this team is beyond frustrating.
    And so it begins :roll:

The baby wants a new contract boo hoo

• Andy Reid said he has to do a better job of putting DeSean Jackson's alarm clock in a better position to wake him.

• Andy Reid said he has to do a better job of putting DeSean Jackson's alarm clock in a better position to wake him.
    :lol::lol: Meetings were talking about meetings,not the game not not not the game!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
    :lol::lol: Meetings were talking about meetings,not the game not not not the game!!!!
    :D

I don't see this ending well

so without Jackson, you are takin what, 2-3 flat out drops and fumble out of the game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,798
    hopefully Maclin's injury isn't too serious. Go Birds! :-?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC