THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• g under p wrote:
    While waiting for my truck to get new tires yesterday i read most of the ESPN article on Michael Vick and what he went through in prison and the crimes he committed. Never thought i would say this but IF and that's a big IF the Patriots and the Ravens are no longer in the hunt for a Super Bowl....I would root for the EAGLES led by Michael Vick.

I always said that the crimes and things he did to those animals would BETTER police and bring MORE attention to the many times terrible treatment of animals in the US.

Peace

no yanks thread today??

peace out
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    g under p wrote:
    While waiting for my truck to get new tires yesterday i read most of the ESPN article on Michael Vick and what he went through in prison and the crimes he committed. Never thought i would say this but IF and that's a big IF the Patriots and the Ravens are no longer in the hunt for a Super Bowl....I would root for the EAGLES led by Michael Vick.

I always said that the crimes and things he did to those animals would BETTER police and bring MORE attention to the many times terrible treatment of animals in the US.

Peace

no yanks thread today??

peace out

Easy hyperman, after moving to S Florida we are NOT able to see ANY Sox games unless it's nationally televised or if the Sox are playing the Marlins or the Rays. So therefore I did not watch the game and therefore didn't bother post a damn thing in the Sox or Yanks thread. So instead I mowed and trimmed my 3 acres until darkness lastnight.

I hope that's good enough for ya.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• g under p wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

no yanks thread today??

peace out

Easy hyperman, after moving to S Florida we are NOT able to see ANY Sox games unless it's nationally televised or if the Sox are playing the Marlins or the Rays. So therefore I did not watch the game and therefore didn't bother post a damn thing in the Sox or Yanks thread. So instead I mowed and trimmed my 3 acres until darkness lastnight.

I hope that's good enough for ya.

Peace

sounds like a fun night

peace out
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    kyle devan added for depth on the line. played guard for mudd at indy. solid pick up.

birds are practicing for the rams today....an actual game!

thank god!
    www.myspace.com
    i'm pretty concerend about these first couple games. both are away in domes. i think the rams are going to be a little better and the falcons will be competing for the nfc crown. the 2 rookies right next to each other on the line are going to have to learn on the job and this is as tough an environment to get their careers started. i see some them making a lot of mistakes. these are teams with improved defenses who like to run the ball. casey mathews and these inexperience lb's are going to be put to the test. with that said, i like the fact that they have such a tough start to the season.

would not surprise me to see them start 0-2.....but the next 4 games are the softest part of the schedule. if they can be 4-2 heading into the bye, they're in good shape.

birds should get better as season goes on, but they have a pretty tough schedule that they'll probably lose some games while still improving, if that makes sense. reid always has a tough time against good afc teams. luckily we get the pats and jets at home. seattle on the road, on a thursday night seems like a tough spot especially coming after the pats game. the bears always play us tough--again, we get them at home.

this team is built on jumping out and getting a lead early. if the line improves as the season moves on, this offense can put up some historic numbers. there are more weapons on offense than this team has ever had. if they get behind teams will try to pound it down our throats...that's where the small and inexperienced lb's will come into play a bit.

if they get out to a 4-2 start, i see them going 10-6 and winning this division yet again.

but make no mistake, the expectation and goal is to get to the super bowl... there are some good teams in the nfc, but it's still pretty wide open. with all the moves they've made anything less than a sb birth will be a disapointment. at this point i don't know if i see that happening. so much talent in a lot of areas, but they still have a lot of question marks: 4 new players on the o line (i'm considering herremans at rt new since he is a lg), juan castillo learning on the job while coordinating the defense, 2 rookie kickers, and i can't believe they are going this young and inexperienced at lb. they're going to be a work in progress as the season moves along...

...hopefully they follow the same kind of trajectory the packers did last year. we shall see.

sunday cannot get here soon enough. GO BIRDS!
    www.myspace.com
  • Watkins benched!!!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • I guess the hockey player isn't working out

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • i'm pretty concerend about these first couple games. both are away in domes. i think the rams are going to be a little better and the falcons will be competing for the nfc crown. the 2 rookies right next to each other on the line are going to have to learn on the job and this is as tough an environment to get their careers started. i see some them making a lot of mistakes. these are teams with improved defenses who like to run the ball. casey mathews and these inexperience lb's are going to be put to the test. with that said, i like the fact that they have such a tough start to the season.

would not surprise me to see them start 0-2.....but the next 4 games are the softest part of the schedule. if they can be 4-2 heading into the bye, they're in good shape.

birds should get better as season goes on, but they have a pretty tough schedule that they'll probably lose some games while still improving, if that makes sense. reid always has a tough time against good afc teams. luckily we get the pats and jets at home. seattle on the road, on a thursday night seems like a tough spot especially coming after the pats game. the bears always play us tough--again, we get them at home.

this team is built on jumping out and getting a lead early. if the line improves as the season moves on, this offense can put up some historic numbers. there are more weapons on offense than this team has ever had. if they get behind teams will try to pound it down our throats...that's where the small and inexperienced lb's will come into play a bit.

if they get out to a 4-2 start, i see them going 10-6 and winning this division yet again.

but make no mistake, the expectation and goal is to get to the super bowl... there are some good teams in the nfc, but it's still pretty wide open. with all the moves they've made anything less than a sb birth will be a disapointment. at this point i don't know if i see that happening. so much talent in a lot of areas, but they still have a lot of question marks: 4 new players on the o line (i'm considering herremans at rt new since he is a lg), juan castillo learning on the job while coordinating the defense, 2 rookie kickers, and i can't believe they are going this young and inexperienced at lb. they're going to be a work in progress as the season moves along...

...hopefully they follow the same kind of trajectory the packers did last year. we shall see.

sunday cannot get here soon enough. GO BIRDS!

Nice predictions post.

I'm thinking 10-6 and maybe one playoff win. Castillo & the LB's really scare me.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,430
    don't have a great feeling about this team and season but still have faith in Reid. as Juggler says above still have some questions/holes. still see lots of issues on D other than corners and DEs, o-line average at best and kicking game with rookies is a crapshoot. on the positive side the weapons on offense are still pretty sick if they can stay healthy and block at least enough to get the ball out they will still be scary. a very difficult season to predict. i truly hope i'm wrong in a big way but I am going to go with 9-7 and missing playoffs by a game or tie-breaker.
    Watkins benched!!!!!!!!

WOW. so much for him being able to start right away. he looked lost in the preseason. hopefully he eventually finds way into the starting lineup. this offensive line is a fucking mess right now. couple castaway's at both guard positions, last year's lg at rt, and a rookie at center.

meanwhile gabe carimi is the bears starting rt. take it with a grain of salt, but scouts inc has him ranked as the 10th best rookie in the league going into the season.....the bears got him at 29, and he's about 5 years younger than watkins. :lol: oh boy...
    www.myspace.com
    so Juggler wonder if you caught much of the packers saints game. i was switching back and forth between that and the Phils. not really a need for those teams to run the ball now is there? Just for kicks i looked up the packers run-pass ratio for the 1st quarter. 17 pass plays (including sacks) and 4 running plays (which includes one rodgers run which may have been a pass play but didn't see it live so can't tell for sure) which is a cool 80.1% pass-run ratio in the 1st quarter and 21 points. imagine how well they could have done if they ran the ball up the middle a few times and had a closer to 50-50 ratio :roll: :roll: pass the ball to score, run the ball to kill the clock. it's how the game is played these days.
    pjhawks wrote:
    so Juggler wonder if you caught much of the packers saints game. i was switching back and forth between that and the Phils. not really a need for those teams to run the ball now is there? Just for kicks i looked up the packers run-pass ratio for the 1st quarter. 17 pass plays (including sacks) and 4 running plays (which includes one rodgers run which may have been a pass play but didn't see it live so can't tell for sure) which is a cool 80.1% pass-run ratio in the 1st quarter and 21 points. imagine how well they could have done if they ran the ball up the middle a few times and had a closer to 50-50 ratio :roll: :roll: pass the ball to score, run the ball to kill the clock. it's how the game is played these days.

you're right. michael vick is just as talented as aaron rogers and drew brees. the eagles offensive line is as good as those two teams last night. perfect correlation there. fuck it--the eagles should throw the ball 100% of the time.

beat it, dummy :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:

you're right. michael vick is just as talented as aaron rogers and drew brees. the eagles offensive line is as good as those two teams last night. perfect correlation there. fuck it--the eagles should throw the ball 100% of the time.

and both teams last night averaged over 8 yards per pass attempt. and Eagles receivers are better than those 2 teams

Eagles 2 best offensive plays are throws to Jackson and scrambles by Vick so pretty much :D

do you disagree with the 'Pass to score, run to kill the clock' philosophy?
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

and both teams last night averaged over 8 yards per pass attempt. and Eagles receivers are better than those 2 teams

Eagles 2 best offensive plays are throws to Jackson and scrambles by Vick so pretty much :D

do you disagree with the 'Pass to score, run to kill the clock' philosophy?

look, apparently you don't understand my viewpoint on this. until you can prove to me you do, we cannot discuss this. if you'd like to try and articulate how i feel, please go ahead.

in any event, shootouts happen. they are not the norm. when you have 2 of the best qb's in the league playing lights out behind 2 of the best o lines in the league, you get what happened last night.
    www.myspace.com
    look, apparently you don't understand my viewpoint on this. until you can prove to me you do, we cannot discuss this. if you'd like to try and articulate how i feel, please go ahead.

in any event, shootouts happen. they are not the norm. when you have 2 of the best qb's in the league playing lights out behind 2 of the best o lines in the league, you get what happened last night.

well that's the point now isn't it? good teams with good or great QBs and good or great WRs are unstoppable in the passing game in today's NFL. you know like the Eagles with their QB and Receivers. a bad offensive line isn't going to get you yards in the running game either. even with a shitty offensive line the best plays for the Eagles are still going to be Vick dropping back to pass and/or scramble. not really sure how you argue that.

either way let's hope Maclin is healthy enough for his normal contribution. in a dome big plays by the Birds offense should be available. Hopefully get off to a good start.
  • How is it not clear that Michael Vick is not in the same league as a passer as Aaron Rodgers & Drew Brees? If he was, we would've won the Super Bowl already, like those guys did. :roll: Eagles cannot win games the same way that the Packers & Saints can.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Jeags, Vick isn't even close to as good as a passer as those 2. As far as all around qb he's in that area,but not as a passer. Vick's a good passer those 2 are great passers.
    Go Birds!!!!
    How is it not clear that Michael Vick is not in the same league as a passer as Aaron Rodgers & Drew Brees? If he was, we would've won the Super Bowl already, like those guys did. :roll: Eagles cannot win games the same way that the Packers & Saints can.

are the best plays for the eagles not passes? how can that be argued? yes vick is not the passer those 2 are but his receivers are better and he makes huge plays with his feet in the passing game. and the eagles won a division title last year and missed beating the packers by one errant pass (and shitty placekicking) in the 4th quarter. so come on those teams aren't light years ahead of the eagles.
    Jeags, Vick isn't even close to as good as a passer as those 2. As far as all around qb he's in that area,but not as a passer. Vick's a good passer those 2 are great passers.

right. that is my point. pjhawks wants to pass the ball 80% of the time like its a video game regardless of the situation or personnel. he even said 80% was conservative for him. that is absurd. most teams, most good teams will throw the ball between 57-63% of the time over the course of the season. i'm totally fine with that kind of ratio.

the problem with andy reid is that he thinks he always has aaron rogers or a drew brees as his quarterback and he always thinks he has the leagues best offensive line. towards the end of last year the entire team was regressing. especially the offensive line who was also battling injuries to key players. vick, as many pointed out, struggled down the stretch. he was also getting crushed because the line wasn't protecting him. and he had issues picking up blitzes. yet reid kept dropping him back to pass about 80% of the time regardless of this. in that vikings game he was only completing 57% of his passes and finished with an awful 74% passer rating. it is a coaches responsibility to "put his players in the best position to make plays." why not switch things up? call a few more runs to open up some play action opportunities. let your line take a break from constantly being on the defensive in passing situations and let them move forward and knock some fuckers off the line in running plays.

do you think sean payton or mike mccarthy would have been okay calling as many passes last night with that kind of production from his qb and offensive line? i don't. they also don't have the caliber of running back that eagles do in lesean mccoy. and that is the point pj hawks cannot grasp this concept.

here's a good article on the subject from a few years ago but still holds true today (i am fully aware nobody will read this but whatever :lol: ):
    http://www.pro-football-reference.com/blog/?p=482
    www.myspace.com
    Jeags, Vick isn't even close to as good as a passer as those 2. As far as all around qb he's in that area,but not as a passer. Vick's a good passer those 2 are great passers.

right. that is my point. pjhawks wants to pass the ball 80% of the time like its a video game regardless of the situation or personnel. he even said 80% was conservative for him. that is absurd. most teams, most good teams will throw the ball between 57-63% of the time over the course of the season. i'm totally fine with that kind of ratio.

the problem with andy reid is that he thinks he always has aaron rogers or a drew brees as his quarterback and he always thinks he has the leagues best offensive line. towards the end of last year the entire team was regressing. especially the offensive line who was also battling injuries to key players. vick, as many pointed out, struggled down the stretch. he was also getting crushed because the line wasn't protecting him. and he had issues picking up blitzes. yet reid kept dropping him back to pass about 80% of the time regardless of this. in that vikings game he was only completing 57% of his passes and finished with an awful 74% passer rating. it is a coaches responsibility to "put his players in the best position to make plays." why not switch things up? call a few more runs to open up some play action opportunities. let your line take a break from constantly being on the defensive in passing situations and let them move forward and knock some fuckers off the line in running plays.

do you think sean payton or mike mccarthy would have been okay calling as many passes last night with that kind of production from his qb and offensive line? i don't. they also don't have the caliber of running back that eagles do in lesean mccoy. and that is the point pj hawks cannot grasp this concept.

here's a good article on the subject from a few years ago but still holds true today (i am fully aware nobody will read this but whatever :lol: ):

comments:
    1) 1st off never said you should pass the ball regardless of personnel. with the personnel this eagles team has the pass is a better option 90% of the time.
    2) the ratio's of good teams you use above are skewed because of late game killing the clock runs. as my stats on last night's 1st quarter were used to demonstrate that when good teams want to score the passing game a high percentage of the time is the best option. the packers threw the ball to get the lead, then ran to protect the lead so their ratio looks good but it's really not relevant.
    3) the vikings game was poor execution not poor planning or play calling. if the coaches and players had set the scheme to block the blitzers correctly then calling passing plays wasn't the issue. it's a game about execution and if you execute in the passing game it is virtually impossible to be stopped because of the current rules.

now before you just these comments off as the ramblings of a crazy person, please answer me some questions Juggler.

1) please explain to me how having an average or bad offensive lines makes it more sensible to run the ball? all your doing in that case is wasting time before you punt. wouldn't you'd rather have vick scrambling against a rush than a bad offensive line leading a back into the line?

2) aren't our best offensive weapons Jackson receiving and Vick scrambling?

3) how is having Michael Vick handing the ball off ( you do realize we can't keep him under center because he stumbles and fumbles under center right???) using his talents effectively.

4) when the Eagles are on defense what percentage of the time, against a good QB, do you hope the other team throws a pass? i know i am always thankful when a team with a good to great QB hands the ball off but i'd love to hear your thoughts.
  • I see a 7 paragraph post by pjhawks, and I say, "Hmmm, is it worth it to read this? No."

I see a 7 paragraph post by pjhawks, and I say, "Hmmm, is it worth it to read this? No."

your loss.
  • pjhawks wrote:
    I see a 7 paragraph post by pjhawks, and I say, "Hmmm, is it worth it to read this? No."

your loss.

:lol::lol::lol:

• I see a 7 paragraph post by pjhawks, and I say, "Hmmm, is it worth it to read this? No."

Bravo.

:clap:
  • Why don't the Birds just play the run-and-shoot like Jerry Glanville's Oilers?

Anybody remember the House of Pain Game? :D:lol:

Bravo.

:clap:

oops sorry forgot most on here have a short attention span. i'll cater to the Temple U. crowd from now on :lol::lol::lol:
    edited September 2011
    Why don't the Birds just play the run-and-shoot like Jerry Glanville's Oilers?

Anybody remember the House of Pain Game? :D:lol:

i'd like to see us run the A11 offense. it was so innovative and so potent it was banned in high school. if you haven't heard about it look it up.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
    pjhawks wrote:

comments:
    1) 1st off never said you should pass the ball regardless of personnel. with the personnel this eagles team has the pass is a better option 90% of the time.
    2) the ratio's of good teams you use above are skewed because of late game killing the clock runs. as my stats on last night's 1st quarter were used to demonstrate that when good teams want to score the passing game a high percentage of the time is the best option. the packers threw the ball to get the lead, then ran to protect the lead so their ratio looks good but it's really not relevant.
    3) the vikings game was poor execution not poor planning or play calling. if the coaches and players had set the scheme to block the blitzers correctly then calling passing plays wasn't the issue. it's a game about execution and if you execute in the passing game it is virtually impossible to be stopped because of the current rules.

now before you just these comments off as the ramblings of a crazy person, please answer me some questions Juggler.

1) please explain to me how having an average or bad offensive lines makes it more sensible to run the ball? all your doing in that case is wasting time before you punt. wouldn't you'd rather have vick scrambling against a rush than a bad offensive line leading a back into the line?

2) aren't our best offensive weapons Jackson receiving and Vick scrambling?

3) how is having Michael Vick handing the ball off ( you do realize we can't keep him under center because he stumbles and fumbles under center right???) using his talents effectively.

4) when the Eagles are on defense what percentage of the time, against a good QB, do you hope the other team throws a pass? i know i am always thankful when a team with a good to great QB hands the ball off but i'd love to hear your thoughts.
    :roll:

1-you said you thought the birds passing 80% of the time was conservative for you. this was when talking about the vikings game when vick was playing poorly and the offensive line was really struggling—hence you don’t care how the personnel is performing……………..90% is an absolute joke. :lol:
    2-while it’s true there are a lot of teams who throw to set up the pass, the numbers i quoted don’t lie and are from years of data. your numbers are from the first quarter of a shootout between 2 of the best qb’s in the league on a night when they are playing as good as anyone who has ever played the position.. and the overall point here is to adjust when things are not going absolutely perfectly as it was for those offenses last night.
    3-if your players are not executing, as they were not, it is the coaches responsibility to put them in better positions to make plays. this is exactly what i am talking about

1-how don’t you know the answer to this question? this shows you don’t know much about football. ask anyone who knows about the game or anyone who’s ever played on the offensive line at any level and they will tell you it is more fun and less challenging to run block as opposed to pass blocking. run blocking you are leaning forward and on the offensive. pass blocking you are constantly backing up and are on the defensive. pass blocking is more complex and is more draining on a line….especially one as beat us the eagles line last year. john runyan’s talked about this before
    2-we have great offensive weapons. one of them happens to be our running back who is one of the absolute best in the game…..vick scrambling is not a recipe for winning the super bowl either. this just fits into your video game mindset. this isn’t atlanta. this isn’t 2002. and mike vick isn’t 23 years old anymore. you seem to want vick to want to play like the old mike vick for some reason. the qb you should want him to emulate would be steve young who scrambled when he had to and became a much more efficient pocket passer as he got older.
    3-what is wrong with vick passing the ball 63% of the time? not sure how handing off to one of the best running backs in the league 17-19 times a game is such a horrible thing to you.
    4-what a ridiculous question. no surprise it comes from the guy who last year wanted a revolving door at qb and this year wants to throw the ball 90% of the time. i think the eagles set a record for giving up the most passing td’s in team history or something last year. this year they have the 3 best corners in the game and a glaring weak spot at linebacker. obviously they will be good against the pass.

the bottom line is you want to throw the ball 90% of the time. take my advice and talk less sports.
    www.myspace.com

me too. but i had to rebut his utter nonsense. guy wants to throw the ball 90% of the time.

90% :o:lol::lol: :roll:
    www.myspace.com
    :roll:

1-you said you thought the birds passing 80% of the time was conservative for you. this was when talking about the vikings game when vick was playing poorly and the offensive line was really struggling—hence you don’t care how the personnel is performing……………..90% is an absolute joke. :lol:
    2-while it’s true there are a lot of teams who throw to set up the pass, the numbers i quoted don’t lie and are from years of data. your numbers are from the first quarter of a shootout between 2 of the best qb’s in the league on a night when they are playing as good as anyone who has ever played the position.. and the overall point here is to adjust when things are not going absolutely perfectly as it was for those offenses last night.
    3-if your players are not executing, as they were not, it is the coaches responsibility to put them in better positions to make plays. this is exactly what i am talking about

1-how don’t you know the answer to this question? this shows you don’t know much about football. ask anyone who knows about the game or anyone who’s ever played on the offensive line at any level and they will tell you it is more fun and less challenging to run block as opposed to pass blocking. run blocking you are leaning forward and on the offensive. pass blocking you are constantly backing up and are on the defensive. pass blocking is more complex and is more draining on a line….especially one as beat us the eagles line last year. john runyan’s talked about this before
    2-we have great offensive weapons. one of them happens to be our running back who is one of the absolute best in the game…..vick scrambling is not a recipe for winning the super bowl either. this just fits into your video game mindset. this isn’t atlanta. this isn’t 2002. and mike vick isn’t 23 years old anymore. you seem to want vick to want to play like the old mike vick for some reason. the qb you should want him to emulate would be steve young who scrambled when he had to and became a much more efficient pocket passer as he got older.
    3-what is wrong with vick passing the ball 63% of the time? not sure how handing off to one of the best running backs in the league 17-19 times a game is such a horrible thing to you.
    4-what a ridiculous question. no surprise it comes from the guy who last year wanted a revolving door at qb and this year wants to throw the ball 90% of the time. i think the eagles set a record for giving up the most passing td’s in team history or something last year. this year they have the 3 best corners in the game and a glaring weak spot at linebacker. obviously they will be good against the pass.

the bottom line is you want to throw the ball 90% of the time. take my advice and talk less sports.

actually i said id pass 80% of the time and i never said i wanted a revolving door at QB. as for the vikings game we needed to change the BLOCKING SCHEME not the play calling.

and if you are going to argue against me at least use the right numbers and comments i used before. jeez it's like you've taken lessons from that other clown in that other philly sports thread.

edit: the 90% number was the number i used for effective runs of McCoy's that come from the passing game (draws and quick hitters) as opposed to true rushing plays. of course you disagreed with that but not sure how since our current QB is under center about 10% of the time at most.
This discussion has been closed.