THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    The Fixer wrote:
    i hope you're right...but i don't think you are.

and i still cannot fathom that roseman is in the position he is in....boggles my mind.

who do you think is making decisions then?

as to your 2nd point...at least we agree on something

reid is, obviously. but banner and roseman are playing a much bigger role than in the past. i think this started a few years ago, possibly when reid took time off for his delinquent kids. i keep thinking of banner's "definition of insanity" soliloquy a few years ago...

if banner and roseman are making football decisions for this organization they are in BIGG trouble
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,530
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

reid is, obviously. but banner and roseman are playing a much bigger role than in the past. i think this started a few years ago, possibly when reid took time off for his delinquent kids. i keep thinking of banner's "definition of insanity" soliloquy a few years ago...

if banner and roseman are making football decisions for this organization they are in BIGG trouble

yup.
    www.myspace.com
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    The Fixer wrote:
    i hope you're right...but i don't think you are.

and i still cannot fathom that roseman is in the position he is in....boggles my mind.

I think its a no brainer they are

Look how the Kolb deal went down...Reid had the dudes back 100% "He's my QB"

Then bam he gets hurt they win a few games..but Reid didn't switch QB's right away and stay with Vick

I think he was forced to..win now is what he was told and not have growing pains with Kolb
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

Then bam he gets hurt they win a few games..but Reid didn't switch QB's right away and stay with Vick

I think he was forced to..win now is what he was told and not have growing pains with Kolb

ridiculous

it's funny when fans put any worth into what andy reid says. he's been saying the same shit for 13 years. why start believing him this year??? come on dude
    The Fixer wrote:

ridiculous

it's funny when fans put any worth into what andy reid says. he's been saying the same shit for 13 years. why start believing him this year??? come on dude

I dont know..it seemed different this year

He is usually very loyal to players he flat out fucked Kolb..in the media sense by saying hes the QB constantly

His pressers with the media are horrible and drivel but when it comes to players he's usually behind them

Only time will tell whether he's on the hot seat or not

This draft should be interesting...if there is a pending strike or strike is the draft still held ?

The Fixer wrote:

ridiculous

I dont know..it seemed different this year

He is usually very loyal to players he flat out fucked Kolb..in the media sense by saying hes the QB constantly

His pressers with the media are horrible and drivel but when it comes to players he's usually behind them

god forbid reid gets any credit for playing the right guy. gotta love philly fans
    Jeags would not be surprised by that at all if Reid is next

For the most part he's had free reign without worrying about his job

He's produced winning teams so it's not shocking he's been untouched

Looking at it now it definitely doesn't seem like Reids decisions alone with these last few
    Moves

if they are really, finally, trying light a fire under his fat ass, i can only assume that will be a good thing no matter how it shakes out....we'll see.

"pedal to the metal" :lol:

"Gold Standard" my friend

;)

The Fixer wrote:

god forbid reid gets any credit for playing the right guy. gotta love philly fans

The way it was handled wasn't weird to you ?

Shove your gotta love philly fans up your ass dude

Im sick of you talking down to people who dont agree...fuck off

The Fixer wrote:

just agree him. that's all you have to do. ;)

seriously, i think andy reid is fixer's uncle or something.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixer wrote:

just agree him. that's all you have to do. ;)

seriously, i think andy reid is fixer's uncle or something.

Maybe one of his drugged up sons ?

:D

The Fixer wrote:

stay classy.. you gotta be from NE philly

the entire season was weird. it was pretty obvious after reid made the switch that he was a better fit. I hated the move at the time, but reid made the right choice.

you don't remember him saying how he was fine with his WRs after they lost to carolina in the NFC title game? he's been saying one thing and doing the opposite ever since he's been here
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

the entire season was weird. it was pretty obvious after reid made the switch that he was a better fit. I hated the move at the time, but reid made the right choice.

you don't remember him saying how he was fine with his WRs after they lost to carolina in the NFC title game? he's been saying one thing and doing the opposite ever since he's been here

Wow..your stereo typing has no bounds

Glad to hear how close minded you are

The Fixer wrote:

Wow..your stereo typing has no bounds

Glad to hear how close minded you are

it would be nice to have these debates without resorting to calling people idiots or this kind of stuff. it's just not cool. :roll:
    www.myspace.com
    Only time will tell whether he's on the hot seat or not

This draft should be interesting...if there is a pending strike or strike is the draft still held ?

to answer your question, the draft will take place no matter what. but teams won't be allowed to make any trades that includes current players and then won't be able to sign draftees till after the cba is settled.
    www.myspace.com
  • Was anyone else nauseated at the way Fat Andy threw Akers under the bus after reading the article about his daughter having cancer? He NEVER throws people under the bus and of all times to do it, he does it then. He is a classless condescending prick. I like consistently making the playoffs but I'm tired of that being it. We will never win a Super Bowl with this current regime. Any of us are probably more qualified than Howie Fucking Roseman.
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Was anyone else nauseated at the way Fat Andy threw Akers under the bus after reading the article about his daughter having cancer? He NEVER throws people under the bus and of all times to do it, he does it then. He is a classless condescending prick. I like consistently making the playoffs but I'm tired of that being it. We will never win a Super Bowl with this current regime. Any of us are probably more qualified than Howie Fucking Roseman.

He needs to go has for 2yrs now,some people are happy with being good. I'm not i want greatness and this team will never get over the hump until Reid's either gone or get's certain things through his thick head. Is he a good coach? Yes. Is he the best coach in eagles history? Yes. Will he ever win a superbowl HERE with the way he coaches NO. I'm far from a huge Charlie Manual fan but i respect that his players respect him so much that their willing to go that extra mile for him.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,431
    Was anyone else nauseated at the way Fat Andy threw Akers under the bus after reading the article about his daughter having cancer? He NEVER throws people under the bus and of all times to do it, he does it then. He is a classless condescending prick. I like consistently making the playoffs but I'm tired of that being it. We will never win a Super Bowl with this current regime. Any of us are probably more qualified than Howie Fucking Roseman.

lots of people have sick children but are still expected to perform at work. sorry i feel bad for David that is child is having health problems but you still have to perform. he was fine flying to Hawaii to play but couldn't kick in the playoff game, interesting.
    pjhawks wrote:

lots of people have sick children but are still expected to perform at work. sorry i feel bad for David that is child is having health problems but you still have to perform. he was fine flying to Hawaii to play but couldn't kick in the playoff game, interesting.

wow dude. wow. you don't think finding our your 6 year old has cancer 2 days before a game won't affect him a little bit?

if you read the story you'd know the doctors were able to remove the tumor a couple weeks ago and she seems to be fine now. she' s actually in hawaii with him and their family.

jeez.
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:

wow dude. wow. you don't think finding our your 6 year old has cancer 2 days before a game won't affect him a little bit?

if you read the story you'd know the doctors were able to remove the tumor a couple weeks ago and she seems to be fine now. she' s actually in hawaii with him and their family.

jeez.

ugh please, you can't concentrate for 6 seconds to kick a ball through the uprights? come on dude it's an excuse no matter how legitimate, it's still an excuse for failing. what was his excuse in the Arizona game two years ago?
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

jeez.

ugh please, you can't concentrate for 6 seconds to kick a ball through the uprights? come on dude it's an excuse no matter how legitimate, it's still an excuse for failing. what was his excuse in the Arizona game two years ago?

guy's ripping on a dad who found out his kid has cancer. pjhawks, ladies and gentlemen. pjhawks. this conversation actually makes me sick. i'm done.
    www.myspace.com
    guy's ripping on a dad who found out his kid has cancer. pjhawks, ladies and gentlemen. pjhawks. this conversation actually makes me sick. i'm done.

so because his kid had a health scare it's ok that he failed at his job? sorry dude i've had friends and family who have had to deal with health scares just as bad if not worse and they weren't excused from their job's or doing their jobs because of it. i've seen people have to work 8-10 hours a day then spend 8-10 hours a day at a hospital with their children which is a hell of a lot more difficult then spending 3 hours at a game and having to kick a football 5 or 6 times. in the real world people actually have to think and concentrate during those times a hell of a lot more than david akers did. sorry it's horrible yes but in the real world you don't get to fail at your job because of personal problems. it's not cold jaegs, it's reality. spend a day at CHOP and see the parents and families there most who sure as hell can't miss work or fail at it like David did despite what they and their children are going through. i hope no one you know evers has to deal with anything of this nature and feel blessed if no one you know has had to at this point if that is the case.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    I don't wanna hear/read this shit any longer. Fucking serious. I don't wanna hear bullshit reasons for either side. We might see a milestone today and actually have the invincibility of a Philly thread actually getting locked.
    I don't wanna hear/read this shit any longer. Fucking serious. I don't wanna hear bullshit reasons for either side. We might see a milestone today and actually have the invincibility of a Philly thread actually getting locked.

+1
    www.myspace.com

lighten up francis. :D
    pjhawks wrote:

lighten up francis. :D

Me lighten up? You want to equate a dude kicking a ball to people with other jobs. And he's expected to just complete the task. At the end of the day it's a fucking game. Enough.
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I would gladly take Akers if I were the Cowboys. That's for sure ;)
    crazypjfan wrote:

Exactly. Dude is still reliable.
    crazypjfan wrote:

i think the birds will take him back...if they do i really want them to bring in somebody to challenge him in camp though.

i think i heard he became the pro bowl's all time leading scorer last night? is that right? talk about your all time useless stat!
    www.myspace.com
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Franchise tag on Vick?

Let the arguing ensue. :lol:
    #FHP
This discussion has been closed.