Options

***CHICAGO WHITE SOX***

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    81 wrote:
    Yeah, I just heard that. For Jason Frasor. No idea why Toronto would want those 2. Teahen sucks and is making $5.5 mill next year and Jackson will be a FA after the season.

sounds like Jackson would get flipped to St Louis.

the white flag is going up.

Yeah, it is white flag time.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i think it's pretty much a done deal that Jackson is gone, based on what they are saying on the radio
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    81 wrote:
    i think it's pretty much a done deal that Jackson is gone, based on what they are saying on the radio

Done deal, MLBTR has him shaking hands with staffers after he was told.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Done deal, MLBTR has him shaking hands with staffers after he was told.

that's what the local sports radio had.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    this move is called change for the sake of change...a lateral move to appease the fanbase.
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    this move is called change for the sake of change...a lateral move to appease the fanbase.

it's a move to dump salary teahan salary. Teahan blew big chunks. Jackson is going to be a FA. most importantly, this team isn't going any where this year.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    de aza was just called up NOT viciedo...DUMBASSES

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/ba ... 0659.story
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

it's a move to dump salary teahan salary. Teahan blew big chunks. Jackson is going to be a FA. most importantly, this team isn't going any where this year.

Exactly. This move was straight up financial. Kenny said this wil save the Sox $9 million in the next 2 years. The Sox are not the type of team to make moves just to appease the fanbase. If they were, Viciedo would have been called up 2 months ago.
  • Options
    with another left handed reliever added to the mix, this makes thornton that much more expendable.
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

Exactly. This move was straight up financial. Kenny said this wil save the Sox $9 million in the next 2 years. The Sox are not the type of team to make moves just to appease the fanbase. If they were, Viciedo would have been called up 2 months ago.

point taken but to the common fan, theyre happy that the sox are doing something..anything...
  • Options
    Breaking news....

Kenny trades Ozzy for a manager to be named later. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LaRussa is the manager to be named later. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

can't believe they are even talking about that on 1000
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:

de aza hit the game winning home run today...i stand corrected :lol:
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    Davidtrios wrote:

de aza hit the game winning home run today...i stand corrected :lol:

:lol:

Isn't viciedo a corner outfielder vs. a centerfielder as well?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    viciedo played some third and first last yr...

i guess there isnt room on the sox for him
  • Options
    dunn is indescribably awful..just a putrid pathetic pile of punk ass piss puke
  • Options
    Davidtrios wrote:
    dunn is indescribably awful..just a putrid pathetic pile of punk ass piss puke
    Sort of reminds me of jenks. :P

He has been aweful this year. Then again so have the soxs. Thank goodness for training camp
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Another lifeless effort last night. Looks like Kenny should have traded everybody. This team is a complete mess.
  • Options
    Can we offially call the season over
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Can we offially call the season over

Yes. I couldn't even make past the 1st inning tonight.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    they gonna come back and win this game
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options

doubt it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

Not a fucking chance.
  • Options
    get the plunger out, we got a back up on the south side
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    get the plunger out, we got a back up on the south side

And now they go to Minnesota....7 game losing streak, anyone????
  • Options
    Naturally, the Sox sweep 3 in Minnesota. This team drives me fucking nuts.
  • Options
    5 in a row...
  • Options
    5 in a row...

i wouldn't get too excited. they should be crapping down their leg any day now. :lol:

ok, i admit, i've not watched any sox games since before the yankee series. they were just too painful to watch.

have i missed anything important?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    5 in a row...

i wouldn't get too excited. they should be crapping down their leg any day now. :lol:

ok, i admit, i've not watched any sox games since before the yankee series. they were just too painful to watch.

have i missed anything important?

I know, thats what I'm expecting. If they can win something like 8 or 9 out of 10 and get a few games over .500, then I can start taking them seriously.

Haven't missed too much...Rios is actually showing signs of life. He's something like 7 for his last 16. Peavy went 8 shutout inning on Sunday..that was good to see. Bullpen has been dominant.
  • Options
    fyi

digiorno_504x360.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg