Options

**Europe 2010 Spares Offered/I Need tix Thread**

Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
edited November 2010 in The Porch
Right this thread is for those people who, for whatever reason, are not in a position to buy tickets for the forthcoming Euro 10 tour.

I am sure that there will be people out there who will have spares and can "promise" these spares to the above people...and if it turns out that people cant make it, the tix will defo be snapped up by others.

So post if you "think" you will have a spare should you get tix and post if you will "possibly" need a spare and let the magic of the PJ community happen.

DISCLAIMER: I take no responsiblity for any commitments etc made through this thread, if someone gets shafted take it up with the shafter :lol:
I need a coffee!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    will get two tickets for the london festival..even though im not a big fan of short gigs with 1,0000000 of peopel ....but if pj announce another 02 gig ill have festival ticket for offer.
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    great idea man!

I might be among the ones in need of a spare, or hopefully I'll have some to give away!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    thanks al!!!!

i will definitely be in need for tickets to every show on a weekend and propably also some others... ;)
    and i also dont mind sb. offering me a place on their floor... ;)
  • Options
    I may need tickets to some of the shows as cant afford at the moment but I wont know until closer to the time.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    I'll be getting two each for Dublin, Belfast, London and possibly Nijmegen or Berlin and if the missus can't get the time off they'll be spare :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    I can't even consider buying any tickets right now :( but will definitely be wanting to go to Dublin if anyone finds themself with a spare? :oops:

Great idea for a thread Al :oops: I'm not gonna panic yet and I'm even letting it go for the time being... when I found myself wondering which christmas pressies I could sacrifice, I knew I have to forget about it til the new year :? :( :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    I might need a 10c ticket for Berlin.
    I am a ten club member myself but can't afford to buy tickets right away. :oops:
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    Stereotype wrote:
    I might need a 10c ticket for Berlin.
    I am a ten club member myself but can't afford to buy tickets right away. :oops:
    I'm 10c member too... but two weeks before I fly home for Christmas :shock: are they trying to actually lose some fans or what? :D or perhaps they're being nice and thinkin it's a great idea for christmas pressies... but it's still insane.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Bump getting ready for tomorrow 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Irish Al wrote:
    take it up with the shafter :lol:

:shock: ALFRED!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    take it up with the shafter :lol:

:shock: ALFRED!

Typical you Jen...I said take it UP with the Shafter...not take it up the shafter....sicko :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    She hasn't been the same since that night after the SBE gig!!! :shock:
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options

Giggity...
  • Options

The three of us swore never to speak of that again...you're in big trouble sonny :?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    il need a spare for belfast, as you can see by the ramblings on some of the other threads
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,940
    I'm the perfectly un-ideal candidate.. I'm overseas (Canada) and may or may not even be at these shows, but if I do end up there, I'll likely be seeking a spare for any shows including and between Dublin and Berlin. That said, this is the first summer I'll ever be able to make that dream of mine of Pearl Jam in Europe a reality, and if anyone can help me, you'd be helping dreams come true. :mrgreen:
    I should know where I'll be with relative certainty by late January, and would gladly help anyone find another buyer if I had to bail.
    Thanks!
    Ben
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Bump getting ready for tomorrow 8-)
    Good luck :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    i would be greatfull of any spares although i will be one of the many trying for tix i have a dilema best friend and brother and cousin all want my other 10 c tix so anything is great
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right this thread is for those people who, for whatever reason, are not in a position to buy tickets for the forthcoming Euro 10 tour.

I am sure that there will be people out there who will have spares and can "promise" these spares to the above people...and if it turns out that people cant make it, the tix will defo be snapped up by others.

So post if you "think" you will have a spare should you get tix and post if you will "possibly" need a spare and let the magic of the PJ community happen.

DISCLAIMER: I take no responsiblity for any commitments etc made through this thread, if someone gets shafted take it up with the shafter :lol:

Al, will you be ok for tickets? its likely Im buying pairs for dublin and Belfast and only needing one
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Al, will you be ok for tickets? its likely Im buying pairs for dublin and Belfast and only needing one

if Al's sorted il be kind enough to take your belfast one of you ;)
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

Cheers Paul, am ok for Dublin so far and am planning to buy for both tonight...but if I dont get lucky for belfast...you're my man ;) Cheers
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    I may need tickets to some of the shows as cant afford at the moment but I wont know until closer to the time.

Hey Surfy,
    How are u?
    Are u going to London 25.06?

By the way great idea this thread...
  • Options
    I would really like 2 x seated tickets for Dublin, and would happily swap for my 10c standing tickets (if I manage to get some of course) or buy them from you, whatever you like :) If the latter, I will 2 x standing Dublin tickets spare.
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    If tickets aren't still available at around 2am and/or if my phone refuses to connect to PJ.com properly I'll be needing 2 for each of the headlining gigs (Dublin, Belfast and Berlin).
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:
    I would really like 2 x seated tickets for Dublin, and would happily swap for my 10c standing tickets (if I manage to get some of course) or buy them from you, whatever you like :) If the latter, I will 2 x standing Dublin tickets spare.

There is a general sale on Friday Jim also so not all hope is lost 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Hey Surfy,
    How are u?

Hey i'm fine, you?
    I am going to London yeah, how bout you?
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Where is the official i need money thread then?
  • Options
    pinonpinon Posts: 427
    Need Dublin spare !!!! Desperately
    Life is too serious to be taken seriously
  • Options
    Hey Surfy,
    How are u?

Hey i'm fine, you?
    I am going to London yeah, how bout you?

I'm better now that I got some too ;)
    I will send u mail later...
  • Options
    hey, Got extra Belfast, looking for spare Dublin for trade, ofcourse I´ll pay the differ.
    See ya there!
    /T
    "A compliment for us, is a compliment for you.."