Options

**Europe 2010 Spares Offered/I Need tix Thread**

Comments

• Options
    TF195411 wrote:
    hey, Got extra Belfast, looking for spare Dublin for trade, ofcourse I´ll pay the differ.
    See ya there!
    /T

i will buy the spare Belfast ticket! can't offer you dublin because i didn't get it
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    I really really want 2 10c tickets to Dublin and Belfast if any are going spare. Please!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    hey, i (think i ) have tickets to dublin through 10c (in my order history).

BUT my ladyfriend has mentioned that being quite short, she would prefer seated tickets, so if anyone gets particularly good seats and wants 10c tickets instead- then i will most probably be up for a swap!

better be good though- never sat at a gig in my life!
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    duggro wrote:

BUT my ladyfriend has mentioned that being quite short, she would prefer seated tickets, so if anyone gets particularly good seats and wants 10c tickets instead- then i will most probably be up for a swap!

apparantly every seat in the o2 is good
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Brisk. wrote:
    Where is the official i need money thread then?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    duggro wrote:

i would be up for that if i get TM seats on friday
  • Options
    nominomi Posts: 34
    please, i need to buy only one 10c dublin ticket......

please please please....
    Don't hold the hand that's holding you down...

~The O2, Dublin 2010~
    ~Odyssey Arena, Belfast 2010~
    ~Hyde Park, London 2010~
    ~Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam 2014~
    ~ Madison Square Garden, New York 2016~
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Desperately seeking two Dublin tickets!! Seated or standing doesn't make any difference. I'm away to hospital today so my girlfriend was left to do the ticketmaster scramble and got nothing. Both going to Belfast and London but gutted about Dublin. We even had 10c tickets in the cart and got knocked off at the checkout. Please help!!! :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    1 ticket for Dublin.....
    PLEASE!!!!
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • Options
    Hi guys,

Desperately try to have only 1 ticket for Dublin...Let you imagine the course of the events.
    So if someone has just one ticket for Dublin, I'm in !

Thanks
  • Options
    2 for Dublin if anyone can spare them. Start of honeymoon so would be forever grateful.
  • Options
    Glasgow 00, Dublin 06, Lisbon 06, Lisbon 06, Munich 07, London 07, New York 08, New York 08, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Berlin 10, Manchester 12, Manchester 12, Berlin 12, Berlin 12, Amsterdam 14, Amsterdam 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14,
  • Options
    KinseyKinsey Posts: 197
    Not sure if this is the right thread, but I have two seated tickets for Belfast if anyone is willing to swap for standing. Don't have to be 10c. My tickets are not 10c.
    Thanks.
    When we found the things we loved,
    They were crushed and dying in the dirt.
    We tried to pick up the pieces,
    And get away without getting hurt,
    But they caught us at the state line,
    And burned our cars in one last fight,
    And left us running burned and blind,
    Chasing something in the night.
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    Not sure if I'm in the right place but I'm looking for 2 spare tix for DUBLIN or BELFAST. Will pay, obviously :) May also be willing to swap with 2 10C tix for London. Not bothered whether ur spares for DUBLIN or BELFAST are standing or seated, 10C or not...as long as they're good, we're in! :D If they're seated it'll mean our baby daughter can come along 8-) If they're standing, it'll mean hubby and I finally get a holiday after 3 yrs!!

PLEASE PLEASE, we lucked out miserably on 10C pre-sales and u know how depressing that can be :cry:

PM me, or e-mail: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:lasses_solskinn@yahoo.co.uk">lasses_solskinn@yahoo.co.uk</a><!-- e -->
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    CraneCrane Posts: 192
    Anyone up for swapping a standing dublin ticket for a sitting one? Decent seat. I'm looking for my Belgian cripple friend from manchester gig for help. Break your leg again friend, for me! :D
    "The mind is a wonderfull thing to be altered"

The Point, Dublin 2006
    Bercy, Paris September 11, 2006
    ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, 2007
  • Options
    hi lads, ive 2 standing tickets for belfast as i couldnt get the dublin pair due to the disaster on tenclub presale and also they sold out fairly lively this mornin on ticketmaster. im based in waterford so as you know a long way away from belfast! was hoping that someone would be willing to swap their dublin standing tickets for my belfast tickets????

please let me know thanks very much
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    duggro wrote:

i would be up for that if i get TM seats on friday

Let me know how you get on (also, how good the seats are :))
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    Hello guys, so excited for the tour!

I am in search of a ticket for the London show! If your looking for a fan to go to the show with or just need to sell your spare, I'm your guy!

Thanks everyone,
  • Options
    I have 1 standing non-10C ticket for Belfast! PM if interested.
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    Hi all,

I'll chuck my hit in too. I would love 1 10C ticket to belfast + Dublin. Please take pity!
    Chris
    i had it all once i gave it back

can you all feel the light.........shinin'

Cardiff 2000, San Antonio 2003, Houston 2003, New Orleans 2003, Astoria 2006, Jools Holland 2006, Reading 2006, Zagreb 2006, London 2007, Sheppards Bush 2009, Manchester 2009, London O2 2009, Hyde Park London 2010, Alpine Valley 2011
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    Looking for 2 Dublin tickets, for 2 UK TC members, TC (standing) mtix are preferable but hell we'll take anything even singles!
    Cheers
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options
    I need 2 tickets for Dublin, if anyone can help out then let me know please :mrgreen:

Thanks.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Options
    JimNastics wrote:
    I would really like 2 x seated tickets for Dublin, and would happily swap for my 10c standing tickets (if I manage to get some of course) or buy them from you, whatever you like :) If the latter, I will 2 x standing Dublin tickets spare.

I dont have any tickets for Dublin, however if you looking for a buyer for your standing tickets give me a shout
  • Options
    Hi, I need two tickets for Dublin for my friend and I please (we're both 10c members), would prefer standing but hey seats will do, too. Very grateful for any offers, thanks. :D
  • Options
    Need 1 spare 10C ticket for Berlin!!
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    Hi, desperatly looking for 2 tickets for Dublin for me and my wife (ten club members), so If you got some, I need it ! ;)

Thanks !
  • Options
    Hi,

Does anyone know if the Berlin show is sould out? I wasn't planing on doing the trip but now think fuck it, how many more times am i gonna see eddie in europe (i say that every time to justify the cost). If anyone has a link to safe ticket site please let me know, or even anyone has spare 10c etc please PM.

Thanks,..
  • Options
    hi everyone
    i'm also a 10c menber, and i need 2 standup tickets for Dublin, if anyone can help, that would be real nice
    thanks
  • Options
    BergfallBergfall Posts: 115
    Hi there,
    I got myself tickets and travelling-compadres for London(which I btw promised to never, ever again visit just this august (take no offense, please, horrible combo of dehydration, megabuzzz, metro and lack of alcohol..)) and Berlin, but alas....for Belfast I might be looking for someone who is willing to swap a Dublin for a Belfast....

Not a must to travel together, though it would be preferable (if this even happens)
    that you are a nice person, so please leave certificate of niceness in the enclosed envelope ;-)
  • Options
    IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    Hi all,

Not chance to get on the pre-sale....working at the time...

I'm looking for two to Belfast.

I've gone down this route before here on the board a few times now and have never been disappointed.

Whoever says yes I will fully commit and be there waiting with cash in hand on the day as has always been the case when I've done it this way.

PM please tho may take a while to reply as i don't have a pc at home.

Thanks

Tom
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.