Options

**Europe 2010 Spares Offered/I Need tix Thread**

12346»

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    dottles wrote:
    One of the girls in the Pearl Jam Touring Girls group on Facebook is advertising a Dublin standing ticket for £68...no idea why not at face value.

isnt that face value?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    pdalowsky wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    One of the girls in the Pearl Jam Touring Girls group on Facebook is advertising a Dublin standing ticket for £68...no idea why not at face value.

isnt that face value?
    102.5 $ usa dollars is the right price..the problem is that we bought tickets 6 months ago and the balance dollars-euros-pounds is different now..i guess the right is you paypal 102.5 to the seller..if u do that in the venue then is better pay what is the price printed on the ticket.or u buy it the price was charged in pounds or euros in seller credit card from 10c
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah of course :D (and sorry I didn't think about the Touring Girls bit - doh!)

Why thank you madam ;):D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Irish Al wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah of course :D (and sorry I didn't think about the Touring Girls bit - doh!)

Why thank you madam ;):D

Sorry, Rach just got back to me and the ticket has been sold. I'll keep my ears open for you though.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    1vs51vs5 Posts: 289
    Please, if anyone has an extra for Dublin...I'll take it.
    I can paypal you the $ today.
    Im heading over to ireland from NY and would really love to know I have a ticket before leaving!
  • Options
    Ariel007Ariel007 Posts: 150
    same here - need two dublin anythings...please!!
  • Options
    BergfallBergfall Posts: 115
    Got one ticket to Dublin left, willing to sell cheap, pint will do.
    Looking forward to this summer, yeay!!!

Bah, if only I had thought about posting my unused Berlin tickets, preferably in another thread, but this one has kind of a certain charm....Dublin was changed since I last visited (4 years ago)...except the posters calling for either labor unions and young people work together, or they could've just be some swingers code you very, very nice people (of course I know it must exist, and I'm blinded by the longing for America and giving up on potatoes, but not before I had rowed Ireland a lot further away from Enland.....(Oslo has a fjord that just seem to be narrow, just ram North Ireland (don't you leave without them, I, jazzed Norwegain have apparently taken the liberty of telling you how to row your country....I'm sorry...but I love the entire Island so much.....Norway is bleak, constipated and only whining and Googled "scientific discoveries" news are allowed....I'm actually """"glad""" to have been to the Roskilde 2000 one, and not the day before, when they played Oslo....aaahahahha, it screeeaaaams WE ARE BORED from the whole band......and it even entered the charts an stuff.....people prefer to be bored, free whining opportunities abound!

Well, this wasn't intended....but writen is written, and why would anyone enter this thread before next Dublin consert!!!?? HAhah, raise your hand up and explain why???? more than enough for me, but to end with my point: my two 10C tickets to Berlin were totally unused....wrote over 48(41?59?) hours before (and didn't write all this non-sense ;.) entrance and begged 10C to give the tickets to two random people,.....I understand that they can''t cope (and shouldn't, I wouldn't want to see TicketMaster snipers on every roof, one in 5 is more than enough.....guess they all felt the right to have power.......

G almighty.....sorry if you read that, I'm bound to post when having spent this long on my worst post since BBS@800baud gave you a chance to just unplug the phone cord,

Dublin is a wonderful city, people can be stressed (as everywhere), but I checked, and asked for some (I think) made up place to get directions, and all 2 I asked had a smile and suddenly 5 minute to spend welcoming a guy coming to his city.........

Miss the BZP days though ;-) That was a surprise......I could speak Gallic all of sudden, asked for a date and such, but there is no tomorrow when on PJ-tour.....quicky or no-go.....this post is rapidly becoming a banning manner....no! Not while I have the Dublin, Belfast and London posters in processing......

A, stopped myself from starting a rant regarding douches that buy a bunch, and next they're on Ebay at 4 times the price......too bad, but not really bad at all, I lost my train there.,....bah, anyways, Dublin, love you, soon we'll get actual boxes stacked in width and height by RyanAir and let's you travel very cheap....that would be geneious....good thing this will never be read by anyone....s

PS
    don't ever, ever travel to Norway (if not just planning to see just nature, then it's a lot more nag of country of boring sods. AS I am a 2912 generation Norwegian, that's not slander, it's truth obtained the hardest ways of Oslo Hard Ways.......

If you have to come to Oslo sometime, and am from Dublin or Belfast (or just anything not british, they seemed to have progressed to a people drunk in a bad way (and my point chart of other's drunkenness stats find that people relate violence to beer 28 to 1, that is at least my numbers......Im the 1 :D

You don't have to be a pacifist to refuse to serve, I'd love to not be a 1, ok really 1/2) but it always amuses more to accept gravity and fist suggestions and lay on ground laughing .,.....

What did you do with your life then? I wrote meaningless dribble like this, and what if my buffoonery offends the Belfastians (I can't vbelieve noone has called them that before) enough suddenly hear :
    "Oi, it's not good in the hood at all, boy. But when they understand that meaningless in real life as in writing, in this camp, they'll prob. just "Kick your head in with my boot" (not to mis-understand, even the most stereo-typcal (I have 0 (zero) idea what constitutes stereotypical Dub's or Bel's....ooh.....Beldub....come on Eddie, first man to write a song called BelDub wins!!!)

Hope I can delete this sometime? Only one way to find out.....¨¨

much, much love to all the wonderful people that showed (and let me live at their flat) me a great time....

much love....sell me a house, I''m moving!

Regards,
    Bergfall

;-)
  • Options
    fuck..i thought i miss the sales for europe 2011 tickets when i saw this threead up..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    fuck..i thought i miss the sales for europe 2011 tickets when i saw this threead up..
    Yeah me too... *sigh of relief" :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Bergfall wrote:
    Got one ticket to Dublin left, willing to sell cheap, pint will do.
    Looking forward to this summer, yeay!!!

Bah, if only I had thought about posting my unused Berlin tickets, preferably in another thread, but this one has kind of a certain charm....Dublin was changed since I last visited (4 years ago)...except the posters calling for either labor unions and young people work together, or they could've just be some swingers code you very, very nice people (of course I know it must exist, and I'm blinded by the longing for America and giving up on potatoes, but not before I had rowed Ireland a lot further away from Enland.....(Oslo has a fjord that just seem to be narrow, just ram North Ireland (don't you leave without them, I, jazzed Norwegain have apparently taken the liberty of telling you how to row your country....I'm sorry...but I love the entire Island so much.....Norway is bleak, constipated and only whining and Googled "scientific discoveries" news are allowed....I'm actually """"glad""" to have been to the Roskilde 2000 one, and not the day before, when they played Oslo....aaahahahha, it screeeaaaams WE ARE BORED from the whole band......and it even entered the charts an stuff.....people prefer to be bored, free whining opportunities abound!

Well, this wasn't intended....but writen is written, and why would anyone enter this thread before next Dublin consert!!!?? HAhah, raise your hand up and explain why???? more than enough for me, but to end with my point: my two 10C tickets to Berlin were totally unused....wrote over 48(41?59?) hours before (and didn't write all this non-sense ;.) entrance and begged 10C to give the tickets to two random people,.....I understand that they can''t cope (and shouldn't, I wouldn't want to see TicketMaster snipers on every roof, one in 5 is more than enough.....guess they all felt the right to have power.......

G almighty.....sorry if you read that, I'm bound to post when having spent this long on my worst post since BBS@800baud gave you a chance to just unplug the phone cord,

Dublin is a wonderful city, people can be stressed (as everywhere), but I checked, and asked for some (I think) made up place to get directions, and all 2 I asked had a smile and suddenly 5 minute to spend welcoming a guy coming to his city.........

Miss the BZP days though ;-) That was a surprise......I could speak Gallic all of sudden, asked for a date and such, but there is no tomorrow when on PJ-tour.....quicky or no-go.....this post is rapidly becoming a banning manner....no! Not while I have the Dublin, Belfast and London posters in processing......

A, stopped myself from starting a rant regarding douches that buy a bunch, and next they're on Ebay at 4 times the price......too bad, but not really bad at all, I lost my train there.,....bah, anyways, Dublin, love you, soon we'll get actual boxes stacked in width and height by RyanAir and let's you travel very cheap....that would be geneious....good thing this will never be read by anyone....s

PS
    don't ever, ever travel to Norway (if not just planning to see just nature, then it's a lot more nag of country of boring sods. AS I am a 2912 generation Norwegian, that's not slander, it's truth obtained the hardest ways of Oslo Hard Ways.......

If you have to come to Oslo sometime, and am from Dublin or Belfast (or just anything not british, they seemed to have progressed to a people drunk in a bad way (and my point chart of other's drunkenness stats find that people relate violence to beer 28 to 1, that is at least my numbers......Im the 1 :D

You don't have to be a pacifist to refuse to serve, I'd love to not be a 1, ok really 1/2) but it always amuses more to accept gravity and fist suggestions and lay on ground laughing .,.....

What did you do with your life then? I wrote meaningless dribble like this, and what if my buffoonery offends the Belfastians (I can't vbelieve noone has called them that before) enough suddenly hear :
    "Oi, it's not good in the hood at all, boy. But when they understand that meaningless in real life as in writing, in this camp, they'll prob. just "Kick your head in with my boot" (not to mis-understand, even the most stereo-typcal (I have 0 (zero) idea what constitutes stereotypical Dub's or Bel's....ooh.....Beldub....come on Eddie, first man to write a song called BelDub wins!!!)

Hope I can delete this sometime? Only one way to find out.....¨¨

much, much love to all the wonderful people that showed (and let me live at their flat) me a great time....

much love....sell me a house, I''m moving!

Regards,
    Bergfall

;-)
    Um, no thanks... :? Have a nice day though! :crazy:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    veddertown wrote:
    Bergfall wrote:
    *unintelligible rant*
    Um, no thanks... :? Have a nice day though! :crazy:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one without a clue what Bergfall was trying to convey. :wtf:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    Hmmmm.....

Hmmmmmmm......

I think it was a melt between getting reminiscent of this summer after watching Belfast train station on Sons of Anarchy, my love for TenClub for superb goods and prices, my frustration with TenClub for not even giving away my fanclub tickets that were left rotting in Berlin and as there aren't too many PJ fans in my neighborhood, I some times come here to unload.....a tad well hazy sometimes.....sorry for the confusion....I think....!?

Hey MoFo's,
    play Off He Goes....

Regards,
    Bergfall
  • Options
    must be too cold in Oslo this time..stay inside 8-)
  • Options
    Sound advice D, sound advice...so much more time to rant incoherently....I'll be the first to go on the bonfire if a new ice-age hit, wouldn't I? Hey, hey, it's ok, hey, hey, it's ok...