Options

**Europe 2010 Spares Offered/I Need tix Thread**

Comments

• Options
    XC119434XC119434 Posts: 17
    Hi

Heading over to Europe from Australia for our honeymoon. Have already booked our flights, but we still need concert tix 4 Dublin. If anyone has or knows of 2 spare 10C for dublin would be forever grateful.

Cheers
  • Options
    pantelis79pantelis79 Posts: 156
    pantelis79 wrote:
    If anyone has a spare 10C ticket for the Berlin show, please PM me :P , I'm interested.
    I got some and now I'm gonna see my friends :lol: !
    2006/09/30 Athens, 2007/06/12 Muenchen, 2007/06/13 Katowice, 2007/06/18 London, 2009/08/13 Rotterdam, 2009/08/15 Berlin, 2010/06/30 Berlin, 2010/07/10 Lisbon, 2011/09/03 Alpine Valley, 2011/09/04 Alpine Valley, 2012/07/07 Stockholm, 2012/07/08 Oslo, 2012/07/10 Copenhagen, 2014/06/16 Amsterdam, 2014/06/17 Amsterdam, 2018/06/18 London, 2018/07/01 Prague, 2018/07/03 Krakow, 2018/07/05 Berlin...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    pantelis79 wrote:
    pantelis79 wrote:
    If anyone has a spare 10C ticket for the Berlin show, please PM me :P , I'm interested.
    I got some and now I'm gonna see my friends :lol: !
    more Greeks in the show..more panic in the Arena...... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    im searching for a 10c London tix for a friend..please pm
    thanks
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I know have a spare ticket for Lisbon PJ day since I'll be going for the whole 3 days now.
    I know it isn't sold out, but hey..
  • Options
    Hey guys and gals, got an extra 10C ticket for belfast, but desperately looking for one ticket for Dublin, any ticket at all! so if anyone wanna sell or trade with the belfastticket or whatever, just gimme a note. Thanx in advance.
    /T
    "A compliment for us, is a compliment for you.."
  • Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    I still need two extra tickets (pref 10C) for my old man and his friend for the Berlin show.

Please help.... :?:

/F
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    Helen B.Helen B. Posts: 3
    I have a spare for London and a spare for Berlin. Looking to swap one or both for Dublin and/or Belfast. Send me a note if you have a spare for one of those.
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    TF195411 wrote:
    Hey guys and gals, got an extra 10C ticket for belfast, but desperately looking for one ticket for Dublin, any ticket at all! so if anyone wanna sell or trade with the belfastticket or whatever, just gimme a note. Thanx in advance.
    /T

I'm in exactly the same boat!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    I have a spare TC ticket for both Berlin and Belfast, but need one for Dublin.

A swap of both of my spares for one Dublin will male me a very happy girl :D

Eva - Copenhagen
    1992: Copenhagen, Roskilde. 1996: Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Paris, Zürich, Rome, Milan, Prague, Budapest, Istanbul. 2000: Stockholm, Roskilde. 2006: Prague, Berlin, Vienna. 2007: Munich, Katowice, (Venice), Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen. 2009: Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London. 2010: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin. 2012: Amsterdam x 2, Prague, Berlin x 2, Stockholm, Copenhagen. 2014: Amsterdam x 2, Vienna and Berlin. 2017: London. 2017 Plans: Prague, Krakow, Berlin and London 2 :-)
  • Options
    CraneCrane Posts: 192
    I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but Im thinking about going to evil tout route and getting a couple of standing tickets for Dublin. In the event I do, I will be selling my seating ticket. I just want to be with my friends who won't be coming with me for Belfast/London, so no bitching please :)
    "The mind is a wonderfull thing to be altered"

The Point, Dublin 2006
    Bercy, Paris September 11, 2006
    ISS Dome, Dusseldorf, 2007
  • Options
    Crane wrote:
    I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but Im thinking about going to evil tout route and getting a couple of standing tickets for Dublin. In the event I do, I will be selling my seating ticket. I just want to be with my friends who won't be coming with me for Belfast/London, so no bitching please :)
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=126886
    have some fun while u wait for those tix :)
  • Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    I still need two extra tickets (pref 10C) for my old man and his friend for the Berlin show.

Please help.... :?:

/F

Still searching... :?:
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    Coming over from Australia and have just added Berlin to my travels, so now I'm chasing a 10C ticket for Berlin. I'm staying with a few other 10C'ers, so I'll be at the venue nice and early. Would be nice to know before getting there that I have a ticket though.

Only seeing them at festivals so far, so I'm desperately hoping for a ticket.
  • Options
    I got a spare Belfast 10c ticket and I'm looking to trade for the Dublin gig.
  • Options
    joely_91joely_91 Posts: 795
    hey guys and girls, making the trip to europe from australia and was just curious if anyone had a spare ticket for berlin for sale. Not fussed if its 10c or not :) thanks
  • Options
    joely_91 wrote:
    hey guys and girls, making the trip to europe from australia and was just curious if anyone had a spare ticket for berlin for sale. Not fussed if its 10c or not :) thanks
    let me see what can i do for u..
    post this is those threads too
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=119719&hilit=+berlin&start=0
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=118611&hilit=+berlin&start=0
  • Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Badly need a spare Dublin ticket for my friend. She's never seen pearl jam before. Please help!
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Options
    Got extra 10C ticket for belfast, will sell for face value. Just gimme PM.
    "A compliment for us, is a compliment for you.."
  • Options
    Ariel007Ariel007 Posts: 150
    Heading over to Dublin in June - just so happens will be there over the 22nd - would love to catch the show then...anyone with an extra or two? I need two - can maybe cobble some singles together if that's all I can get.
  • Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Still looking for that 10c GA Dublin extra... pretty please :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    I have extra 10c tix for Belfast. PM me if interested
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Right lets get this thread rocking again..I am in need of at least one (maybe 2) standing Dublin ticket...its really important I get one for the only one of my mates who didnt get one when they came out and he has never seen them before. Can be 10C or GA but I need one....come on you magnificant people...lets pop his live pj cherry ;):D

I know you lot will come through.
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    4 Belfast tickets up for grabs - 2 standing and 2 seating. Non 10c.
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right lets get this thread rocking again..I am in need of at least one (maybe 2) standing Dublin ticket...its really important I get one for the only one of my mates who didnt get one when they came out and he has never seen them before. Can be 10C or GA but I need one....come on you magnificant people...lets pop his live pj cherry ;):D

and u remember this now??? :twisted: ..anyway lets see if something is out there..
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    One of the girls in the Pearl Jam Touring Girls group on Facebook is advertising a Dublin standing ticket for £68...no idea why not at face value.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    tankerweenstankerweens Posts: 10
    I have 1 TC ticket for Belfast going spare
    Face value
    Please PM if interested
    Jun 04, 2000 - Manchester Evening News Arena, UK
    Aug 25, 2006 - Leeds Festival, UK
    Aug 17, 2009 - Manchester Evening News Arena, UK
    Jun 23, 2010 - Belfast Odyssey Arena, UK
    Jul 09, 2010 - Bibao BBK Live Festival, ESP
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Irish Al wrote:

and u remember this now??? :twisted: ..anyway lets see if something is out there..

No I actually asked ages ago in the thread but I thought I'd bring it up again :twisted:
    dottles wrote:
    One of the girls in the Pearl Jam Touring Girls group on Facebook is advertising a Dublin standing ticket for £68...no idea why not at face value.

Hey dottles could you find out a bit more info for me (seeing as I'm not Touring Girl :lol: ). Thanks
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Irish Al wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:

No I actually asked ages ago in the thread but I thought I'd bring it up again :twisted:
    dottles wrote:

Hey dottles could you find out a bit more info for me (seeing as I'm not Touring Girl :lol: ). Thanks

Yeah of course :D (and sorry I didn't think about the Touring Girls bit - doh!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    JanetWeissJanetWeiss Posts: 231
    I have one extra 10 CLUB TICKET for BELFAST.
    Face value.

PM me or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shalaqui@yahoo.it">shalaqui@yahoo.it</a><!-- e -->
    Roma
    Bologna, Verona, Milano, Torino, Pistoia
    London, Dusseldorf, Scheessel, Copenhagen
    New York, New York
    Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Venice
    Alpine Valley
    Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    Berlin, Milan
    Boston I, Boston II
    (London I, London II, Milan, Padova, Roma, Werchter)