*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    81 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    can't, I live on campus so I get what they give me
    Internet :geek:

hmmm how does that work? The internet here loses connection here a lot randomly I can see myself throwing my laptop through the wall when it kicks out right at the end of the game :lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    RiotZact wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    can't, I live on campus so I get what they give me
    Internet :geek:

hmmm how does that work? The internet here loses connection here a lot randomly I can see myself throwing my laptop through the wall when it kicks out right at the end of the game :lol:

my internet works.
    www.myspace.com
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    demarcus cousins would look really good in a sixers uni. he is a beast

some tried saying that taking a 2 guard with the 2nd overall pick was a bad idea. their tag name ryhmes with the sixer

the dalembert and speights trades look good too

'building towards mediocrity'...gotta love this franchise
    The Fixer wrote:
    demarcus cousins would look really good in a sixers uni. he is a beast

some tried saying that taking a 2 guard with the 2nd overall pick was a bad idea. their tag name ryhmes with the sixer

the dalembert and speights trades look good too

'building towards mediocrity'...gotta love this franchise

revisionist history. here's you a year and a half ago:
    The Fixer wrote:

I don't really have a preference...I'd be fine with turner or favors. I understand the reasoning behind taking either guy. keep in mind that dalembert is a FA after this coming season. Speights isn't an NBA starter, so they're gonna need a center for the 2011 season. chances are they won't be picking in the top 5 again next year...a lot easier to draft a 2 guard in the middle of round 1 than it is to find an effective PF/C.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of favors with the 2 pick

you can't predict injuries. sure they could use a big right now. but if hawes never got hurt, that wouldn't be an issue.

cousins already got one coach fired. to me, he's the epitome of everything most people don't like about the nba. and turner's a better rebounder than favors despite being 3 inches shorter. just needs more minutes.

tough to rip a team that's 21-15 anyway. ;)
    www.myspace.com
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    RiotZact wrote:
    great defensive effort wasted due to bad rebounding and not getting to the foul line. bullshit.

thinking about heading down on friday.

Yeah that's what I mean all I saw on gamecast was "OKC offensive rebound" after "OKC offensive rebound" then westbrook got one at the end after the free throw?? wtf guys cmon that would have and SHOULD HAVE been an awesome win.

the westbrook rebound on the durant missed ft is just inexcusable in that situation. it was iguadala that didn't block him out too i think.

then there was the dumb/lazy inbound pass he stole from vucevic. about as frustrating a loss as you can imagine. great game though.buck up and get the nba package man :lol:

It was actually Royal Ivey that stole the inbound pass. Vucevic and Allen played scared. If Brand can't hit a 10ft shot then he's useless. They were stuck on 85 points for the last 6 minutes until Iggy hit the 3 with 5 secs left. After Meeks missed the back to back wide open 3's, it was poor shot after poor shot. No one wanted to be the man and take a good shot or drive. Why the fuck is Meeks on the floor if he can't do his job. I'm starting to think that this team will only be good enough to compete with top teams but not good enough to make much noise. I guess if the right deal is on the table, then do it.

WTF is wrong with Lou?

I guess I needed to vent a little.

I was there and didn't see the entire incident. Did KD throw a punch or was it a shove because from the one replay they showed it kind of looked like a punch?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:
    Yeah that's what I mean all I saw on gamecast was "OKC offensive rebound" after "OKC offensive rebound" then westbrook got one at the end after the free throw?? wtf guys cmon that would have and SHOULD HAVE been an awesome win.

the westbrook rebound on the durant missed ft is just inexcusable in that situation. it was iguadala that didn't block him out too i think.

then there was the dumb/lazy inbound pass he stole from vucevic. about as frustrating a loss as you can imagine. great game though.buck up and get the nba package man :lol:

It was actually Royal Ivey that stole the inbound pass. Vucevic and Allen played scared. If Brand can't hit a 10ft shot then he's useless. They were stuck on 85 points for the last 6 minutes until Iggy hit the 3 with 5 secs left. After Meeks missed the back to back wide open 3's, it was poor shot after poor shot. No one wanted to be the man and take a good shot or drive. Why the fuck is Meeks on the floor if he can't do his job. I'm starting to think that this team will only be good enough to compete with top teams but not good enough to make much noise. I guess if the right deal is on the table, then do it.

WTF is wrong with Lou?

I guess I needed to vent a little.

I was there and didn't see the entire incident. Did KD throw a punch or was it a shove because from the one replay they showed it kind of looked like a punch?

that was ivey? maybe my memory was blinded because westbrook did seemingly everything else :lol:

turner is one of the better rebounder wings in the league and doug plays him 16 minutes while meeks gets fucking 30. i don't understand that. especially during a game when you're getting killed on the glass.

i understand the idea of jodi meeks on this team---someone who can spread the floor yada yada yada....but meeks can litereally only do one thing and he does not do it consistently enough to merit the amount of minutes he's getting.
    www.myspace.com
    The Fixers comments are humorous to me, if the sixers won the finals in 5 games he would be complaining that they should have drafted this guy or that guy 6 years ago and they would have swept the series :lol:

But I don't get playing meeks so much either, to me he's a guy that is useful in mid-game situations when your down big and need a few quick 3s to get you back into it, not starting or in game winning situations down the stretch. Hard to make a case for Turner though (at least in last nights game) considering he was 0-3 with 2 bounds in his 16 minutes.

Last night the bottom line is that no one could make a shot in the clutch except Iggy but that one really didn't count in my book as it was to little to late.

On the bright side Thad has been a scoring machine since the break.
    RiotZact wrote:
    The Fixers comments are humorous to me, if the sixers won the finals in 5 games he would be complaining that they should have drafted this guy or that guy 6 years ago and they would have swept the series :lol:

But I don't get playing meeks so much either, to me he's a guy that is useful in mid-game situations when your down big and need a few quick 3s to get you back into it, not starting or in game winning situations down the stretch. Hard to make a case for Turner though (at least in last nights game) considering he was 0-3 with 2 bounds in his 16 minutes.

Last night the bottom line is that no one could make a shot in the clutch except Iggy but that one really didn't count in my book as it was to little to late.

On the bright side Thad has been a scoring machine since the break.

yeah turner didn't play all that well last night but it's tough to get into any kind of rythm where you only play 8 minutes or whatever in the first half and then don't come back till the end of the 3rd. collins' leash on him is way shorter than anyone else on this team. he should be allowed to make some mistakes and play through them at this point.

it's also getting tiring that they are so dependent on isolating lou in late the 4th quarter instead of continuing to run the kind of offense they ran effectively for the previous 3 and a half quarters.

it's a good thing they are such a good defensive team.
    www.myspace.com
    Looks like Orlando couldn't finish off OKC either
    RiotZact wrote:

well in all fairness, okc is a great fucking team.
    www.myspace.com
    RiotZact wrote:

no doubt, I'm rooting for them to win it all this year
    RiotZact wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

no doubt, I'm rooting for them to win it all this year

i just wish they were still in seattle.
    www.myspace.com
    row a in the 120 risers section tonight. don't think i've sat there before. should be fun. and get a piece of the floor from wilt's 100 pt game. :mrgreen:

gotta get back on track tonight....

have a feeling i'm gonna score a couple big mac's against this team too :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it'd be cheaper to fly to philly and to sit courtside than it would be to sit in the nose bleed's at the UC.

you guys are lucky.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    it'd be cheaper to fly to philly and to sit courtside than it would be to sit in the nose bleed's at the UC.

you guys are lucky.

go through stubhub man. i see tons of cheap seats at the united center for their next home game:
    http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-bulls-ti ... 2-3868651/
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

you guys are lucky.

go through stubhub man. i see tons of cheap seats at the united center for their next home game:
    Not for the lower or 200 level...all the cheap seats are up in the last 6-7 rows of the upper deck

Mid afternoon in game day seems to be the best time to buty
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    and get a piece of the floor from wilt's 100 pt game. :mrgreen:

You lucky SOB! If I lived within 2 hours of Philly I would so be going to this fucking game tonight that's by far the coolest thing they've ever given away at any game I've ever heard of
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

you guys are lucky.

Not for the lower or 200 level...all the cheap seats are up in the last 6-7 rows of the upper deck

Mid afternoon in game day seems to be the best time to buty

true. still lots of cheap seats there if you don't mind sitting up high though.
    www.myspace.com
    RiotZact wrote:
    and get a piece of the floor from wilt's 100 pt game. :mrgreen:

You lucky SOB! If I lived within 2 hours of Philly I would so be going to this fucking game tonight that's by far the coolest thing they've ever given away at any game I've ever heard of

lexus club access too :)
    www.myspace.com

for what we have to pay for nosebleeds, you can get lower level :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

$45 lower level? eh, maybe. few and far between. depends on the games i guess.

you gotta deal with these prices dude. price to pay when your team wins 6 championships and has a team that may be on the cusp of another with the reining mvp i guess.

i'd imagine sixers prices would be more expensive under that scenario too. i'd be cool with it given that kind of success. but right now, they are just trying to bring back all their fans who've deserted them over the last 10 years.
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:

$45 lower level? maybe. few and far between. depends on the games i guess.

you gotta deal with these prices dude. price to pay when you're team wins 6 championships and has a team that may be on the cusp of another with the reining mvp. i'd imagine sixers prices would be more expensive under that scenario. i'd be cool with it given that kind of success. right now, the sixers are just trying to bring back all their fans who've deserted them over the last 10 years.

different sized cities too which help keep the prices pushed up....just annoying to look around the league and see we are near the top.

bears are the same way...there was an article in the tribune the other day saying the bears target is to be around the 5th or 6th highest in the leauge. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    $45 lower level? maybe. few and far between. depends on the games i guess.

you gotta deal with these prices dude. price to pay when you're team wins 6 championships and has a team that may be on the cusp of another with the reining mvp. i'd imagine sixers prices would be more expensive under that scenario. i'd be cool with it given that kind of success. right now, the sixers are just trying to bring back all their fans who've deserted them over the last 10 years.

different sized cities too which help keep the prices pushed up....just annoying to look around the league and see we are near the top.

bears are the same way...there was an article in the tribune the other day saying the bears target is to be around the 5th or 6th highest in the leauge. :x

eagles haven't raised my ticket price in 3 years :) ....also are working on 3 years without winning a playoff game so winning usually goes hand in hand with higher prices. :x
    www.myspace.com
    bears have been to the playoffs once in the last 5 years. prices are up pretty much across the board....but on teh bright side....we have the smallest NFL stadium in the league. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    bears have been to the playoffs once in the last 5 years. prices are up pretty much across the board....but on teh bright side....we have the smallest NFL stadium in the league. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

and there's also that space ship they planted on top of the old stadium that they are paying for too right?
    www.myspace.com
    nice convincing win over a bad team. good time down there last night.

bulls have won 5 in a row...we beat them last time. but maybe we're catching them at a good time again. :?
    www.myspace.com

bulls have won 5 in a row...we beat them last time. but maybe we're catching them at a good time again. :?

holy shit dude those hunks of wood they gave away last night are going for like $100 + on the bay right now!
    RiotZact wrote:

holy shit dude those hunks of wood they gave away last night are going for like $100 + on the bay right now!

really?
    my dog took a little chunk out of one of them yesterday. haha
    www.myspace.com

You are catching a team looking for payback....

If the bulls don't cough it up every time down like the last time, then it's gonna be a long day for you guys.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :wave:

Good game....you guys gotta be the 3rd best team in the east this season
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg