Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    soudns like Ai 1.0 should have practiced financial retraint
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    81 wrote:
    soudns like Ai 1.0 should have practiced financial retraint

If I wasn't so lazy I would have gotten his ass off my avatar a long time ago :lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    RiotZact wrote:

they were playing shitty and we were playing without 2 of our centers against dwight howard. that was a good win in my book.

Absolutely dude I just don't think it was quite as important of a game as the next 6. But either way don't you think 5-2 would have been a lot better looking than 4-3? I'm not saying it's bad to come out of it 4-3, it's great really, but I mean if the season consisted of 7 games that would be the difference between making it and not making it to the playoffs (at least in the west it would :lol: )

honestly, including the orlando game, most teams in the league would be happy going 4-3 in that stretch man. that was brutal. if you can play .500 or slightly better against the best teams in the league, and consistently blow out the bad ones, you'll be fine. can't ask for much more than that from this team.
    www.myspace.com
    RiotZact wrote:

they were playing shitty and we were playing without 2 of our centers against dwight howard. that was a good win in my book.

Absolutely dude I just don't think it was quite as important of a game as the next 6. But either way don't you think 5-2 would have been a lot better looking than 4-3? I'm not saying it's bad to come out of it 4-3, it's great really, but I mean if the season consisted of 7 games that would be the difference between making it and not making it to the playoffs (at least in the west it would :lol: )

honestly, including the orlando game, most teams in the league would be happy going 4-3 in that stretch man. that was brutal. if you can play .500 or slightly better against the best teams in the league, and consistently blow out the bad ones, you'll be fine. can't ask for much more than that from this team.

Dude I completely 100% agree with you, I said "great". I just think that one more win would have taken it from great to like amazingly great. I'm not "asking" that of them just saying it would have been huge IMO, I love the way they are playing right now and am not "asking" anything more of them than what they have done. If some is good more is better I guess that's what I'm trying to say.
    well either way, i just think it's cool that people's expectations have gotten so much bigger for this team now. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    well either way, i just think it's cool that people's expectations have gotten so much bigger for this team now. :mrgreen:

Same :D At the beginning of the season looking at that stretch we probably would have been happy with keeping half of those games within 10 points :lol:
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Poor effort last night. I stopped watching at half-time. Jrue needs to step the fuck up both offensively and defensively. He is getting lit up by opposing point guards.

Hawes is out until at least after the All Star break :evil:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    This team is almost too generous to each other. Too pass happy. Saw that all last night.
    This team is almost too generous to each other. Too pass happy. Saw that all last night.
    I noticed that too.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Watching the game on gamecast last night it seemed like Iggy and Thad were taking all the shots down the stretch even though Lou had the hot hand.
    12-2 with hawes...8-7 without.

not sure i'm in favor of them making a major trade this year and shaking up the roster too much. i'd rather see that happen after the season.

but they're gonna have to acquire another big man somehow before the deadline. this hawes injury seems like it's gonna linger all year long. shame cuz he was playing so well.
    www.myspace.com
    Any one else notice that as Jrue goes, so do the Sixers.? He's been awful lately.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    Absolutely awful second half. Dallas drops to 2-3 and the Sixers never even challenge them down low - and it didn't help that people like Lou would drive to the basket, have 4 guys all over him, and not get a foul. But this team was just too small compared to what the Mavs put out there in the second half. Just horrible shooting as well.
    long 2 after long 2....when they're not falling, you gotta go the basket. 2nd half was almost unwatchable. collins has to do a better job.

i love them tomorrow though.
    www.myspace.com
    What the fuck happened?!?!?!?!?! I'm watching gamecast and see that Iggy fouled Love with .1 seconds left?!?!?! was he about to dunk it or something?
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,758
    RiotZact wrote:
    What the fuck happened?!?!?!?!?! I'm watching gamecast and see that Iggy fouled Love with .1 seconds left?!?!?! was he about to dunk it or something?
    i missed the last quarter (Walking Dead). Flipped it back during a commercial and they lost by one lousy point. Didn't bother to watch how they blew it :x
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    andres nocioni is starting for elton brand tonight? are you kidding me doug collins??? :shock:
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    andres nocioni is starting for elton brand tonight? are you kidding me doug collins??? :shock:

talk about a bad contract. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • andres nocioni is starting for elton brand tonight? are you kidding me doug collins??? :shock:
    Eltons out thats why.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Eltons out thats why.

there are 3 better options than nocioni though :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    :x :x :x
    RiotZact wrote:
    :x :x :x

this is getting ri god damn diculous.
    www.myspace.com
    I read something on twitter that states Iggy does not have a made FG in the 4th quarter of the last 6 games :shock: :shock: There's your leader.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I read something on twitter that states Iggy does not have a made FG in the 4th quarter of the last 6 games :shock: :shock: There's your leader.

Based on what I've seen it's pretty rare to see anybody but Lou or Thad make a shot in the 4th quarter unless it's a layup or free throw.
    i didnt realize they had a back to back too. that is rough.

kinda feel like this is a must win tonight before the break. rockets are decent too. i love watching kyle lowry play. hopefully jrue fares better against him than he has against some of the other top pg's he's faced this year.
    www.myspace.com
    hopefully they end their losing streak before the all star break.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    another great 4th quarter finish
    hopefully they end their losing streak before the all star break.

or not. Not sure what is wrong with them. Hopefully they can regain their winnings after the all star break
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    SPORTSCENTER TORE THEM UP THIS AM\\

THE IVERSON/COLLINS THING WAS FUNNY
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    SPORTSCENTER TORE THEM UP THIS AM\\

THE IVERSON/COLLINS THING WAS FUNNY

what was the iverson/collins thing?
    www.myspace.com