RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    Gary Neil is tearing us up :?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    this chick referee's gotta go
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,758
    this chick referee's gotta go

yeah couple missed calls didn't help us. San Antonio was just a better team tonight.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I know Tony Parker is good but Jesus Christ, he embellishes any contact that's made with him. I'm still mad that SA tanked the season to get Duncan over us. :evil:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Iggy officially an all star :clap:
    RiotZact wrote:

congrats to ai2
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    RiotZact wrote:

congrats to ai2

Congrats to him....

....I still hate em...
    david thorpe's sophmore rankings. he's got turner 6th. sounds about right so far

6. Evan Turner, 76ers
    If the NBA handed out its Most Improved Player award now, Turner would be a finalist. He has been much closer this season to what Philly expected of him in his rookie campaign; he is doing lots of little things to help his team win.

Can he score 20-plus points in a game? Yes. Can he grab 10-plus rebounds in a game? Yes. Can he control the ball for long stretches and help run the team as an off guard? Yes.

He has also shown much better shot selection this season and is now one of the two biggest bench producers for perhaps the league's best second unit. His herky-jerky style of a dribble attack is roasting defenders, and he's making more rim shots this season than he attempted last season.

i was looking at et's stats and comparing them to iguadala. iggy, lebron and kyle lowry are the only players in the nba to average at least 13 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists per game.......if you project turner's numbers over 35 minutes per game (what iguadala averages) and he's at 13pts, 7 boards, and 4 assists. i'd think he'd score more, too, with the added minutes and getting into the flow of the game and stuff--plus his fg% is higher.
    www.myspace.com
    Does Hawes need to be shot and put out of his misery?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Who is ranked ahead of him?
    david thorpe's sophmore rankings. he's got turner 6th. sounds about right so far

6. Evan Turner, 76ers
    If the NBA handed out its Most Improved Player award now, Turner would be a finalist. He has been much closer this season to what Philly expected of him in his rookie campaign; he is doing lots of little things to help his team win.

Can he score 20-plus points in a game? Yes. Can he grab 10-plus rebounds in a game? Yes. Can he control the ball for long stretches and help run the team as an off guard? Yes.

He has also shown much better shot selection this season and is now one of the two biggest bench producers for perhaps the league's best second unit. His herky-jerky style of a dribble attack is roasting defenders, and he's making more rim shots this season than he attempted last season.

i was looking at et's stats and comparing them to iguadala. iggy, lebron and kyle lowry are the only players in the nba to average at least 13 points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists per game.......if you project turner's numbers over 35 minutes per game (what iguadala averages) and he's at 13pts, 7 boards, and 4 assists. i'd think he'd score more, too, with the added minutes and getting into the flow of the game and stuff--plus his fg% is higher.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:

6. Evan Turner, 76ers

1. Griffin
    2. Monroe
    3. Wall
    4. Cousins
    5. Splitter
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Wanted to go to the game tonight, but no fucking way I'm paying $50 for a shitty upper level ticket. Dumb.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Wanted to go to the game tonight, but no fucking way I'm paying $50 for a shitty upper level ticket. Dumb.

ha...guy next to me just paid $61 for 201, row 5.

that's actually not a bad place to sit though. mid court

me and my brother are thinking about hopping on a 6 game plan
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

ha...guy next to me just paid $61 for 201, row 5.

that's actually not a bad place to sit though. mid court

me and my brother are thinking about hopping on a 6 game plan

Yeah, not bad seats, but I'm not paying that much for that. Have a cousin in town going and would be a good time but I'll just have to meet up with them after.

Not a bad idea. Gets you to games for sure. That's why I have my Yankees package. Committed to it.
    Is that Blake Griffin and if so, why is he on the list? Isn't this his 3rd year?
    JK_Livin wrote:

6. Evan Turner, 76ers

1. Griffin2. Monroe
    3. Wall
    4. Cousins
    5. Splitter
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Is that Blake Griffin and if so, why is he on the list? Isn't this his 3rd year?

believe they start counting years when you start playing.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,758
    looking much better tonight against the Cavs
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    sixers -7.5 last night was the easiest money i've made in weeks
    www.myspace.com
    3-13 to start last year....20-9 this year.

:mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com

One hell of a turnaround! :D I really wish they would have beaten the clips though, coming out of that 6 game stretch at 4-2 is a whole lot better than 3-3, would've showed that they can not only hang with the best teams but beat them more often than not.
    I think Jrue needs to step his game up vs. the elite PG's in the league. Although defending them is not easy, he needs to make them work on D so their energy on offense suffers.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    RiotZact wrote:

One hell of a turnaround! :D I really wish they would have beaten the clips though, coming out of that 6 game stretch at 4-2 is a whole lot better than 3-3, would've showed that they can not only hang with the best teams but beat them more often than not.

it was a 7 game stretch and they were 4-3. i'll take that.
    www.myspace.com
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I think Jrue needs to step his game up vs. the elite PG's in the league. Although defending them is not easy, he needs to make them work on D so their energy on offense suffers.

i just think he needs to be more consistent. i didn't have a chance to watch last night's game. but overall on offense, i would like to see him be more aggressive and get to the line way more often (same goes for the whole team really). he also settles for too many long 2's where he should be driving to the basket. if he is gonna take long jumpers, might as well take a step back and knock down a 3 instead.

kid's only 21 years old though. :lol: ....so i still think, in time, he's got the chance to be one of the better pg's in the league. his upside is huge.

also....why did evan turner only play 15 minutes last night with iguadala shooting 1 for 6 and meeks hitting 4 in 12 attempts? this kid needs more minutes. maybe last night would not have been as close if collins played him even a little bit in the 3rd. if there's one thing about collins that bugs me its this. guy can come off the bench and give them a jolt of energy in the 2nd quarter then, like clockwork, he's not heard from again until the 4th quarter no matter how well meeks is playing. don't understand it. literally the only thing meeks can do is hit an open shot. can't defend, can't rebound, can't dish out assists. turner does all of that stuff pretty well.
    www.myspace.com
    also....why did evan turner only play 15 minutes last night with iguadala shooting 1 for 6 and meeks hitting 4 in 12 attempts? this kid needs more minutes. maybe last night would not have been as close if collins played him even a little bit in the 3rd. if there's one thing about collins that bugs me its this. guy can come off the bench and give them a jolt of energy in the 2nd quarter then, like clockwork, he's not heard from again until the 4th quarter no matter how well meeks is playing. don't understand it. literally the only thing meeks can do is hit an open shot. can't defend, can't rebound, can't dish out assists. turner does all of that stuff pretty well.

I didn't see much of the 1st half but I saw most of the second and he had a bad TO and got out played on D. He committed a few fouls because of his poor D play and I don't think Doug was happy about that.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:

I didn't see much of the 1st half but I saw most of the second and he had a bad TO and got out played on D. He committed a few fouls because of his poor D play and I don't think Doug was happy about that.

ok....just seems like turner's leash on those kinds of things is much shorter than other guys, who he's better than imo.
    www.myspace.com
    RiotZact wrote:

I wasn't counting orlando, I guess when all is said and done if they finish with a similar record that they have now then the sixers could look back on that as a pretty good win, but Orlando was playing extremely shitty there for a few weeks, almost any team in the league could have beat them that night. I'll sure as hell take it too I just think getting one more win would have made a huge difference as far as the teams confidence goes and as far as everyone taking them a little more seriously goes.
    RiotZact wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

I wasn't counting orlando, I guess when all is said and done if they finish with a similar record that they have now then the sixers could look back on that as a pretty good win, but Orlando was playing extremely shitty there for a few weeks, almost any team in the league could have beat them that night. I'll sure as hell take it too I just think getting one more win would have made a huge difference as far as the teams confidence goes and as far as everyone taking them a little more seriously goes.

they were playing shitty and we were playing without 2 of our centers against dwight howard. that was a good win in my book.
    www.myspace.com

they were playing shitty and we were playing without 2 of our centers against dwight howard. that was a good win in my book.

Absolutely dude I just don't think it was quite as important of a game as the next 6. But either way don't you think 5-2 would have been a lot better looking than 4-3? I'm not saying it's bad to come out of it 4-3, it's great really, but I mean if the season consisted of 7 games that would be the difference between making it and not making it to the playoffs (at least in the west it would :lol: )