Options

*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,288
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    They would be better served missing the playoffs, praying for a lottery daay miracle.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    They would be better served missing the playoffs, praying for a lottery daay miracle.

too much talent to tank and have any real shot at a high lottery pick.

hopefully teams aren't too afraid of this iguadala injuries and we are at least able to unload him by the deadline...

at least they're more fun to watch these days.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    it only takes a shot. i think the bulls had a 1.7% chance of getting rose. you just need to tank in a year that a home town star is coming out. any good philly ballers this year. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    it only takes a shot. i think the bulls had a 1.7% chance of getting rose. you just need to tank in a year that a home town star is coming out. any good philly ballers this year. :lol:

it ain't happening man.

a win tonight would make them 4-4 on their toughest 8 game stretch of the season. i would have been happy with 2 wins. they play well without iguadala too.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    big game friday....

well not really....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Washington might want to think about taking Henirich off Williams. He's getting abused.
  • Options
    jrue holiday's averaging 20 pts and 7 assists over the last two weeks...shooting 54% too.

that's phenomenal.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Sixers are favored by 1 tonight vs the bulls. That line makes no sense
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/odds;_ylt=A ... cL1xG8vLYF

they have Bulls -1

They must be Punishing the Bulls for their poor showing vs. teh Nets the other night. They must have also forgot that 45 point blow out a couple of weeks back.

I would have the bulls at -7

I can't see the Bulls losing back to back games vs. bad teams.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

they have Bulls -1

They must be Punishing the Bulls for their poor showing vs. teh Nets the other night. They must have also forgot that 45 point blow out a couple of weeks back.

my bookie has a site with live odds. philly is currently -1.

might have to throw some lootcakes down on the bulls
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    81 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

they have Bulls -1

my bookie has a site with live odds. philly is currently -1.

might have to throw some lootcakes down on the bulls

do you take paypal? I want a bill on the Bulls.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    maybe vegas sees them looking ahead to the celtics?

that's odd....kinda makes me think vegas feels the sixers will win.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    the bulls definitely seem to play down to their opponents ... still that's weird odds ...

bulls would have beaten the nets if dude wasn't benching boozer in the 4th ...

holiday has been playing well but wins against washington and a re-hauled phoenix team isn't something to write home about ...
  • Options
    81 wrote:

do you take paypal? I want a bill on the Bulls.

sure, let me know.

jeags may be right...that line is fishy
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    the bulls definitely seem to play down to their opponents ... still that's weird odds ...

holiday has been playing well but wins against washington and a re-hauled phoenix team isn't something to write home about ...

not saying their world beaters by any stretch of the imagination but the sixers just aren't as bad as the casual observers think. they're something like 12-8 since their horrific start.

holiday is really fun to watch.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:

not saying their world beaters by any stretch of the imagination but the sixers just aren't as bad as the casual observers think. they're something like 12-8 since their horrific start.

I think the sixers are what we thought they were (get it). they're somewhere between the 7-10 seed in the east. same place they always are. their frontcourt is still one of the worst things I've ever seen.

why don't they play speights more? I'd rather see him than hawes any day of the week
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

ya ... i think i was saying pre-season to you guys that the team isn't that bad ... there some talent there - they just need to learn to win games in the 4th quarter - which pretty much sums up the difference between the good teams in the league ...

they are also made better by the fact they play in a really shitty conference that's pretty much a mess except for 4 or 5 teams ...
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:

um...they came back from 13 down with boozer on teh bench. he was getting thrashed on the defensive end.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:

ya ... i think i was saying pre-season to you guys that the team isn't that bad ... there some talent there - they just need to learn to win games in the 4th quarter - which pretty much sums up the difference between the good teams in the league ...

they are also made better by the fact they play in a really shitty conference that's pretty much a mess except for 4 or 5 teams ...

that's exactly how i've felt about this team since last summer.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

I think the sixers are what we thought they were (get it). they're somewhere between the 7-10 seed in the east. same place they always are. their frontcourt is still one of the worst things I've ever seen.

why don't they play speights more? I'd rather see him than hawes any day of the week

i think speights is poop. he gives you flashes every once in while but doesn't play a lick of defense....and has not passed the ball once since he was in high school. it's true.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    big game friday....

well not really....

long season dude. not too many "big" games in january.

good win for the sixers though...they get better every night it seems.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    :lol:

i actually looked at opening up a bodog account tonight. glad i passed on that. :lol:

nice win. you guys played a good game.

time to extend the losing streak tommorrow vs. the C's.

i smell a mini slump
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

i actually looked at opening up a bodog account tonight. glad i passed on that. :lol:

nice win. you guys played a good game.

time to extend the losing streak tommorrow vs. the C's.

i smell a mini slump

a lot of "squares" probably lost a lot of money tonight. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    squares???

quick impression.....

the only reason philly won is becasue the bulls were sickened by teh shittyness that is philly. the team meal last night had to have been laced with something. philly is such a shit hole, the bulls just wanted to get on teh team plane, get out and get back to the greatness that is chicago.

:P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    squares???

quick impression.....

the only reason philly won is becasue the bulls were sickened by teh shittyness that is philly. the team meal last night had to have been laced with something. philly is such a shit hole, the bulls just wanted to get on teh team plane, get out and get back to the greatness that is chicago.

:P

squares. people like you who don't recognize an odd line. vegas was goading the general public to hop on the bulls tonight. :mrgreen:

regarding your impression--that's it. it's also why the sixers lost in chicago last game. :roll: :lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    that was an odd line all right.

Big picture, bulls have more talent and should have one. But they seem to struggle sometimes vs. "lesser" opponents. And for some reason, tonight was the night to lose back to back to bad teams. out side of the Bulls big 3 (Rose, Boozer, Deng) not a single other player stepped up. But such is life.

you didn't like my impression of that person that shall remain nameless or are you buddies with him now because his daddy took you out to dinner too. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Big picture, bulls have more talent and should have one. But they seem to struggle sometimes vs. "lesser" opponents. And for some reason, tonight was the night to lose back to back to bad teams. out side of the Bulls big 3 (Rose, Boozer, Deng) not a single other player stepped up. But such is life.

you didn't like my impression of that person that shall remain nameless or are you buddies with him now because his daddy took you out to dinner too. :lol:

what are you talking about with that last comment dude? no idea what you're talking about...

bulls certainly have more talent and should have won. sixers are playing well and getting better though. they deserved this one.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

what are you talking about with that last comment dude? no idea what you're talking about...

bulls certainly have more talent and should have won. sixers are playing well and getting better though. they deserved this one.

I didn't bet the game. Deng played like shit. The sixers played well. Meeks wasn't missing.
  • Options
    Deng was fine. It was everybody not names rose, boozer or deng that did nothing.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg