euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• danleridanleri Posts: 497
    danleri wrote:
    any news about other dates, anyone?

I've heard Italy, Poland...
    poland is sure..
    http://opener.pl/pl

so we're waiting for Italy I guess... heard it's more than a rumour...

pity as I'm not doing festivals and I certainly don't want to see any gig in Italy for as long as I am alive.
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    danleri wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I'm off work today and tomorrow (off to see Them Crooked Vultures tonight) so I think I shall be spending my day looking for hotels and sorting travel arrangements, oh and I suppose I ought to do some stuff for Christmas and see my family!

if you're coming to Dublin feel free to ask if you need info or anything else!

Cool, can you Pm me some good hotels in and around the point?

and confirm how best to get from the airport to the city?

thanks

ps why are you against Italy gigs? they looks stunning!!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    danleri wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I'm off work today and tomorrow (off to see Them Crooked Vultures tonight) so I think I shall be spending my day looking for hotels and sorting travel arrangements, oh and I suppose I ought to do some stuff for Christmas and see my family!

Cheers, I am indeed going to Dublin. I've been once before but it was for my best friends hen party a couple of years ago, so will probably need advice!

We caught the airport bus in to Conelly station if I remember rightly last time, and stayed down one the quays but it was an expensive hotel and I doubt I could stretch to that on this trip.

Any hints/tips on hotels near the venue, or with good links to the venue would be appreciated!
    :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    danleri wrote:
    dottles wrote:

thanks

btw the oly places left is italy and austria.as the map goes.after belgium and before spain
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • UruUru Posts: 58
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    dottles wrote:
    danleri wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Cheers, I am indeed going to Dublin. I've been once before but it was for my best friends hen party a couple of years ago, so will probably need advice!

We caught the airport bus in to Conelly station if I remember rightly last time, and stayed down one the quays but it was an expensive hotel and I doubt I could stretch to that on this trip.

Any hints/tips on hotels near the venue, or with good links to the venue would be appreciated!

We really need a new thread for this, Dimitri !!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    I'd quite like to add a gig in Italy to my route, never been there before....will my cash stretch to that???

We shall see I guess...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    pdalowsky wrote:

thanks

because I'm Italian and I've seen many gigs in Italy and I just don't like the crowd.

Sure from the airport one of the quickest ways into town is the Aircoach bus, it's 6€ one way, non-stop from airport to city centre, journey approx 30mins. Of course you can get the 16A or the 41 with DublinBus and the fare is only 2.20€ but it takes a lifetime and suitcases are not allowed. Taxis 20/30€... your choice :-)

As for hotels there's a Jury's Inn very close to the O2, not sure about prices but I've been in other Jury's around Europe and it's about 70/100€ for a double.
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    danleri wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

thanks

because I'm Italian and I've seen many gigs in Italy and I just don't like the crowd.

Sure from the airport one of the quickest ways into town is the Aircoach bus, it's 6€ one way, non-stop from airport to city centre, journey approx 30mins. Of course you can get the 16A or the 41 with DublinBus and the fare is only 2.20€ but it takes a lifetime and suitcases are not allowed. Taxis 20/30€... your choice :-)

As for hotels there's a Jury's Inn very close to the O2, not sure about prices but I've been in other Jury's around Europe and it's about 70/100€ for a double.

thanks my friend....appreciate it
    alesek wrote:

Sorry, we are clogging up the thread I know. I will refrain :)
    Uru wrote:

screw it... another festival... why don't they just scedule another PJ-only gig? :-(
  • Uru wrote:
    thanks Uru :D ..im still searching for Dublin for u ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    alesek wrote:

Sorry, we are clogging up the thread I know. I will refrain :)

Just posted some info... scroll up a bit :-)
  • memememe Posts: 4,695
    danleri wrote:
    danleri wrote:
    any news about other dates, anyone?

I've heard Italy, Poland...
    poland is sure..
    http://opener.pl/pl

so we're waiting for Italy I guess... heard it's more than a rumour...

pity as I'm not doing festivals and I certainly don't want to see any gig in Italy for as long as I am alive.

why?
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    Uru wrote:

Thanks Dimitris but I think that is solved now! Thank in advance!
  • Uru wrote:
    Uru wrote:

Thanks Dimitris but I think that is solved now! Thank in advance!
    :thumbup:
  • RUMORS ..BUT A GOOD ONE
    ITALY
    6TH JULY
    Udine,
    Stadio Friuli

WAIT FOR MORE ;)
  • Hi Guys! I'm searching for two tix for BELFAST!!! If you heard something, just let me know.
    I will come from Italy to my loved Ireland and I'd really like to be in the two irish gigs.
    Cheer, peace,
    Ale-.
    ITALY
    6TH JULY
    Udine,
    Stadio Friuli

WAIT FOR MORE ;)

HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE!
    ITALY
    6TH JULY
    Udine,
    Stadio Friuli

WAIT FOR MORE ;)

:?: :?: :?: :?:
    This is how I feel....

If there was a reason, it was you
    ITALY
    6TH JULY
    Udine,
    Stadio Friuli

WAIT FOR MORE ;)

:?: :?: :?: :?:
    ;)
    ill update when i got the confirm....
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ITALY
    danleri wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

thanks

is it jurys house custom house?
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ITALY
  • 1251794972685_0-cold-0.jpg
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    stadio friuli? That's a massive venue...would rather be a no-go for me.

pistoia?? that would be nice - just know it from IIC but it looked amazing..!

or what about Piazza Grande in Locarno, Switzerland? ...hm, maybe a bit to small.. ;)

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9835 ... grande.jpg
    http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/

BILBAO BBK LIVE, IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

:mrgreen:
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471

Nice!!
    They just did it right and actually fill up their whole site with a massive and fuckn great picture - right on! ;)
  • Uru wrote:
    http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/

BILBAO BBK LIVE, IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

:mrgreen: