euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Paka wrote:
    nope, 10th is Optimus in portugal.

Think it's the 9th
    http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paka wrote:
    are u coming to any?

wtf dude??! didn't you read one of my recent posts?? TO ME THERE IS NO YEAR 2010 WITHOUT PEARL JAM!! IF THIS - for any reason - IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, ILL SIMPLY SKIP 2010 AND CONTINUE WITH 2011!! ;)

You will definitely see me in Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin. Again. Dublin, Belfast, London and Berrrrlin!!! :D To type those cities in makes me feel so incredibly GOOOD I could cry!!! :D
    :lol::lol::lol: man i m booking tickets flights-train- bus,hotels,in 11 different citys,10 countries,i got 50 mails for spares,give me a brake muuutthhaaaffuuccckkaa.. :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Bustio wrote:
    Udine?

It's so far from my home!
    first of all wellcome and second,where is your home?

Hi D! :wave: How are you?
    he he...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bustio wrote:
    Hello to all of you :wave:
    I live in Sardinia and from my little island it's not easy to go to the other parts of Italy!
    I'd prefer a gig in Verona! ;)
    closer than my country..so book the train
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    redrock wrote:
    Paka... it's for the whole day. Venue not cleared after each act. That's why, whilst it's nice to have a bit of an early entry, it doesn't do much for HRC unless you are prepared to stand your ground at the front for hours on end before PJ.

I'll clearly gotta invent some kind of mobile urinal and a way to sleep while standing in the front row. some ecstasy will be necessary too I'm afraid..;)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Paka wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Paka... it's for the whole day. Venue not cleared after each act. That's why, whilst it's nice to have a bit of an early entry, it doesn't do much for HRC unless you are prepared to stand your ground at the front for hours on end before PJ.

I'll clearly gotta invent some kind of mobile urinal and a way to sleep while standing in the front row. some ecstasy will be necessary too I'm afraid..;)

...and beeeeeeeeer!!!!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    redrock wrote:

...and beeeeeeeeer!!!!!!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • THIS IS A PRE-PARTY THAT WILL HOLD 6 MONTHS
    JUST FUCKIN GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Paka wrote:
    are u coming to any?

wtf dude??! didn't you read one of my recent posts?? TO ME THERE IS NO YEAR 2010 WITHOUT PEARL JAM!! IF THIS - for any reason - IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, ILL SIMPLY SKIP 2010 AND CONTINUE WITH 2011!! ;)

You will definitely see me in Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin. Again. Dublin, Belfast, London and Berrrrlin!!! :D To type those cities in makes me feel so incredibly GOOOD I could cry!!! :D
    :lol::lol::lol: man i m booking tickets flights-train- bus,hotels,in 11 different citys,10 countries,i got 50 mails for spares,give me a brake muuutthhaaaffuuccckkaa.. :lol::lol::lol:

Right on bro! You're actually doing the most important thing there is to do for you right now. forget basilis' diaper for a moment and get it all sorted..;)

I'm just kinda trying to figure what to do after Berlin...maybe I'll buy Interrail and travel all the way down to Lisbon for the closing show. that would be unreal! It all depends on if PJ will do another headline gig (which I hope will not be in Udine...at least not in that stadium..).
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    THIS IS A PRE-PARTY THAT WILL HOLD 6 MONTHS
    JUST FUCKIN GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!

bingo
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    Bustio wrote:
    Hello to all of you :wave:
    I live in Sardinia and from my little island it's not easy to go to the other parts of Italy!
    I'd prefer a gig in Verona! ;)
    closer than my country..so book the train

I'd love to see a train from Sardinia to mainland Italy!!!
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • Paka wrote:
    stadio friuli? That's a massive venue...would rather be a no-go for me.

pistoia?? that would be nice - just know it from IIC but it looked amazing..!

or what about Piazza Grande in Locarno, Switzerland? ...hm, maybe a bit to small.. ;)

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/9835 ... grande.jpg

home sweet home
    all hopes abandoned...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    satansbed wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    BTW folks - there's plans to have a 'wishlist Foundation PRE PARTY in Dublin, on the night before the show!

Hopefully it'll get sorted soon but please bear it in mind when booking flights etc.

does this mean an auction too?

if possible

Definitely - if someone donates a spare ticket, poster... ANYTHING!

In Seattle people donated front row seats and a poster to that nights show signed by the band. Raffles were held to win prizes like tshirts, singles, random stickers etc...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    In Seattle people donated front row seats and a poster to that nights show signed by the band. Raffles were held to win prizes like tshirts, singles, random stickers etc...
    ill bring some.from here :mrgreen:
    http://www.facebook.com//profile.php?v= ... 1154506885
  • Jaymac wrote:

I'd love to see a train from Sardinia to mainland Italy!!!

We can work on it :mrgreen:

I can go to Udine by plane or by boat, only after plane or boat i can take a train to udine!
    Sometimes I rise sometimes I fall...
  • RUMORS ..BUT A GOOD ONE
    ITALY
    6TH JULY
    Udine,
    Stadio Friuli

WAIT FOR MORE ;)

:o:o:o:o:o:o
    crossed fingers, crossed fingers, crossed fingers,crossed fingers,crossed fingers,crossed fingers....
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    belfast

GreendayStory.jpg

its hard to tell from this picture, but the floor space doesn't look that big, or is it seperated does anyone know.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • belfast

GreendayStory.jpg

its hard to tell from this picture, but the floor space doesn't look that big, or is it seperated does anyone know.
    we will do this place look...ALIVE..dont worry about that... ;)
  • RUMORS ..BUT A GOOD ONE
    ITALY
    6TH JULY
    Udine,
    Stadio Friuli

WAIT FOR MORE ;)

:o:o:o:o:o:o
    crossed fingers, crossed fingers, crossed fingers,crossed fingers,crossed fingers,crossed fingers....
    ;)
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,437
    belfast

GreendayStory.jpg

For a concert with floor standing, the capacity is 14,000 so it's a fairly good sized arena.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    Thats a fecking huge stage from those pics...... :D
    Check out this pic...

http://www.marksmithpr.com/images/worship.jpg

It doesn't look like there's much of an upper tier.

This shows it a little clearer:

http://www.stadiumdb.com/images/stadium ... -arena.jpg
    belfast

GreendayStory.jpg

oh i'm not worrying... what i'm thinking is... if its not a big floor, and there is a lot of ten club members.. all the better for us.

anyone know the capacity roughtly of the building.... i'm just curious
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    belfast

GreendayStory.jpg

oh i'm not worrying... what i'm thinking is... if its not a big floor, and there is a lot of ten club members.. all the better for us.

14,000 for a concert with standing on the floor.
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Thats a fecking huge stage from those pics...... :D
    :thumbup:
  • sibylsibyl Posts: 45
    udine.. my god.. the worst place to play.. for me!!
    I'm too far.. Berlin and all the other locations are better...
  • sibyl wrote:

:wtf: :think: why is udine too far? you are from Roma, aren't you?
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • sibyl wrote:

You're right Sybyl ;)
    Sometimes I rise sometimes I fall...
  • sibyl wrote:
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: