euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh horsham girl grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes

Ex Horsham girl :lol::lol:
    tee hee hee

once a horsham girl always a horsham girl :P

Goodness, i only lived there for three years :lol: so dare I ask, what makes Horsham girls distinctive?
    I like the place, at least it is better than Crawley!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    now let me grab those for Berlin and after ........DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good luck getting those Berlin tickets!! You´re crazy....but in a good way ;):D
    im greek,,of course is a good way.. ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    now i want sex..who has a spare???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me too but not from you! The only proposition I will accept from a Greek man is a shot of Ouzo :)
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jaymac wrote:

Me too but not from you! The only proposition I will accept from a Greek man is a shot of Ouzo :)
    ofcourse,,thats why i said,,SPARE... :lol::lol::lol:
    HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • :lol::lol:

once a horsham girl always a horsham girl :P[/quote]

Goodness, i only lived there for three years :lol: so dare I ask, what makes Horsham girls distinctive?
    I like the place, at least it is better than Crawley![/quote]

but errrr woooo crap ok ok :lol::lol: fair cop
  • sooo happy can´t wait for Dublin and Berlin. Wooooow just woooow the boys must like us to come back with such frequency... listening to 09 wuhlheide boot, can´t wait to see you guys there, went in 06, what a perfect venue and the acoustics are great for an outdoor venue. Can´t stop thinking of the drunken guy trying to get back up the steep incline behind the fence on the edge of the stadium, kept falling back down while his mates were laughing, hope he wasn´t hurt....

Th after party with more beer and sausages drenched in ketchup, while PJ tunes blasted from the speakers of the outdoor pub/restaurant....memories...getting lost in the suburbs...getting on the wrong train...
    The warm night, the friendly people with smiling faces, the guy behind me who interpreted Ed´s "German"
    My friend from work who fell in love with Black and wanted badly to hear it live, got his wish.

Get there early, not to avoid congestion or queing, but to enjoy the area aound the venue, meet some nice people and soak it all in, cold Beer in hand, or beverage of your choice. Have your pre-gig meal there.

PJ entering the stage in the twilight of a warm summer night....13 different languages chattering around you in anticipation, turn your head and look at all the others around you having the excact same emotions, like when you were a kid and could finally open all the wonderful gifts wrapped in mysteriously beautiful wrapping, glistening from the lights of the christmastree,,,times a few thousands, and you´re now an adult, but still like a child...

For those of you that haven´t seen PJ live at Wuhlheide, and are going in 2010, you´re in for an exceptional evening! You will probably never regret it! come with an open mind, enjoy the fantastic evening Im sure you will have in a beautiful setting in a big forrested park, and I ´m pretty sure you will want to come back again. The acoustics are really great too, for an outdoor venue. In short ; if you haven´t been , you have to come! You really have to come if you can make it, seriously, it´s that good.See you there-
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Jaymac wrote:

ofcourse,,thats why i said,,SPARE... :lol::lol::lol:

Dimitris can we please have some more ouzo in 2010 :D
    :lol::lol:

once a horsham girl always a horsham girl :P

I like the place, at least it is better than Crawley![/quote]

but errrr woooo crap ok ok :lol::lol: fair cop[/quote]

I'm Cornish, that's probably as bad :lol:
    We're all a bit mad but lovely.
  • Hotter wrote:
    See ya'll in Berlin '10 ...

I know it's a delicate subject but I don't get why July 1st isn't at Roskilde....it's been 10 years :|

Anyways, hope you guys will have a nice time in Poland....I'll be at Roskilde listening/seeing MUSE :D

Erm... I can give you 9 reasons why they wouldn't play Roskilde :?

Poland will be good for those who are going... apparently it's in a beautiful setting.

Enjoy MUSE!! :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Jocke wrote:
    sooo happy can´t wait for Dublin and Berlin. Wooooow just woooow the boys must like us to come back with such frequency... listening to 09 wuhlheide boot, can´t wait to see you guys there, went in 06, what a perfect venue and the acoustics are great for an outdoor venue. Can´t stop thinking of the drunken guy trying to get back up the steep incline behind the fence on the edge of the stadium, kept falling back down while his mates were laughing, hope he wasn´t hurt....

Th after party with more beer and sausages drenched in ketchup, while PJ tunes blasted from the speakers of the outdoor pub/restaurant....memories...getting lost in the suburbs...getting on the wrong train...
    The warm night, the friendly people with smiling faces, the guy behind me who interpreted Ed´s "German"
    My friend from work who fell in love with Black and wanted badly to hear it live, got his wish.

Get there early, not to avoid congestion or queing, but to enjoy the area aound the venue, meet some nice people and soak it all in, cold Beer in hand, or beverage of your choice. Have your pre-gig meal there.

PJ entering the stage in the twilight of a warm summer night....13 different languages chattering around you in anticipation, turn your head and look at all the others around you having the excact same emotions, like when you were a kid and could finally open all the wonderful gifts wrapped in mysteriously beautiful wrapping, glistening from the lights of the christmastree,,,times a few thousands, and you´re now an adult, but still like a child...

For those of you that haven´t seen PJ live at Wuhlheide, and are going in 2010, you´re in for an exceptional evening! You will probably never regret it! come with an open mind, enjoy the fantastic evening Im sure you will have in a beautiful setting in a big forrested park, and I ´m pretty sure you will want to come back again. The acoustics are really great too, for an outdoor venue. In short ; if you haven´t been , you have to come! You really have to come if you can make it, seriously, it´s that good.See you there-

My god you sell it so well, I think you have just made up my mind for me :D
  • Hotter wrote:

I know it's a delicate subject but I don't get why July 1st isn't at Roskilde....it's been 10 years :|

Anyways, hope you guys will have a nice time in Poland....I'll be at Roskilde listening/seeing MUSE :D

Poland will be good for those who are going... apparently it's in a beautiful setting.

Is Poland for sure?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    edited December 2009
    Is anyone else not able to look at the order history??

I just keep getting the 'you ripped our face off' page :oops:

I didn't get a confirmation page or an e-mail for Dublin. Spoke to 10c and they say I have them :D ... but kinda want to see it in my order history :P
    Post edited by chime on
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?

• Is Poland for sure?
    BET YOUR MONEY..
  • philthehip wrote:
    IM SURE ONLY IRISH WILL SEE..AFTER BELFAST THERE IS NO WAY TO BE LEFT :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    IM SURE ONLY IRISH WILL SEE..AFTER BELFAST THERE IS NO WAY TO BE LEFT :D

Thats OK i'm goin both Irish shows i'll give you a hand :D
  • D, Phil - The Ouzo is SOOOOOOO on for 2010 8-)

We just booked flights for Ireland :mrgreen: :ugeek: 8-)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Is Poland for sure?
    BET YOUR MONEY..

When? I didn't see it anywhere and am too lazy to go searching back through pages :lol:
  • Hotter wrote:

Is Poland for sure?

It is indeed...

http://opener.heineken.pl/

How did you fair on the ticket front chica?

• buy up those london and berlin tix euros!
    end the temptations... :lol:

i am very curious if/what will be the TBD places... :?
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Dann2000 wrote:
    Jocke wrote:
    sooo happy can´t wait for Dublin and Berlin. Wooooow just woooow the boys must like us to come back with such frequency... listening to 09 wuhlheide boot, can´t wait to see you guys there, went in 06, what a perfect venue and the acoustics are great for an outdoor venue. Can´t stop thinking of the drunken guy trying to get back up the steep incline behind the fence on the edge of the stadium, kept falling back down while his mates were laughing, hope he wasn´t hurt....

yeah, you really should come!, you won´t regret it. Also Berlin is not a bad place to visit either. :D
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • Jocke wrote:
    Dann2000 wrote:
    Jocke wrote:

yeah, you really should come!, you won´t regret it. Also Berlin is not a bad place to visit either. :D

man, you really do!
    berlin really is the only truly *tempting* place for me this go-round, but most definitely out of the question.
    now if finland were to happen...;)

beckygirl - going back to europe?
    glad we shared the italian experience, guess after me in 07 it's your turn to go back in 09. :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• It is indeed...

How did you fair on the ticket front chica?[/quote]

Hmmm :?

I got Dublin but shut out of Belfast :(

They were in my cart but I could never get them checked out!!
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    D, Phil - The Ouzo is SOOOOOOO on for 2010 8-)

Bloody hell your fast... Now back to PJ tour ;) OUZO OUZO OUZO :D Im so happy and a little drunk :P
  • It is indeed...

How did you fair on the ticket front chica?

Hmmm :?

I got Dublin but shut out of Belfast :(

They were in my cart but I could never get them checked out!![/quote]

Bum :(

We got Belfast but no Dublin (our own fault). Gonna try general sale on Friday for seated.

Glad you're coming over though! :mrgreen:

• [/quote]

man, you really do!
    berlin really is the only truly *tempting* place for me this go-round, but most definitely out of the question.
    now if finland were to happen...;)

beckygirl - going back to europe?
    glad we shared the italian experience, guess after me in 07 it's your turn to go back in 09. :mrgreen:[/quote]

I am indeed. I was planning on going to Europe in the spring anyway so this is just a nice little bonus 8-)

So far just Dublin but as you know my arm is fairly easily twisted ;):) Yes the Italian experience really was beautiful.
  • philthehip wrote:

Bloody hell your fast... Now back to PJ tour ;) OUZO OUZO OUZO :D Im so happy and a little drunk :P
    alchohol + pj drug..we are great!!!!!!! :D
  • philthehip wrote:

Oh dear Phil not good...... tsk tsk on a school night too :o
  • Bum :(

We got Belfast but no Dublin (our own fault). Gonna try general sale on Friday for seated.

Glad you're coming over though! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Yes I guess I will try for seated for Belfast :)

Thanks I am glad I am coming over too :D Not sure if I should be sorting flights out now or not :?