euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• How many shows are you going to Dimitris? :D
    Did you score Dublin tonight, I hope to meet u in Berlin dude. :D
    ALL TOUR :D
    iT was the only i didnt,but already a good friend cover me.. :d
    see u in the pub my friend,,ill be from 21th in dublin,for found out how u having fun.. :D

HAHA, Cool man. i got Belfast and Berlin but i failed to get Dublin tonight!!! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    Tickets on eBay already, I'm guessing from the pre sales!
    One guy/gal is selling 8 tickets for Berlin.
    HURRRAAAHH

:lol: what's with you and my hurrah! I've no idea why it has such an impact :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Tickets on eBay already, I'm guessing from the pre sales!
    One guy/gal is selling 8 tickets for Berlin.
    HURRRAAAHH

:lol: what's with you and my hurrah! I've no idea why it has such an impact :)
    your hurrah!????its mine now... :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jaymac wrote:
    Congrats everyone - see you on the tour :D

It's been a while! :D
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    redrock wrote:
    Jaymac wrote:

What shows are you doing rita?
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
    Jaymac wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Jaymac wrote:

London and will try to get tix to Dublin in the general sales. Failing that, I will have to beg for a couple of spares here (though I need seating because of Rob but if I can get two standing spares, I am sure that some seated people will love to swap!).
    redrock wrote:
    Jaymac wrote:
    redrock wrote:

London and will try to get tix to Dublin in the general sales. Failing that, I will have to beg for a couple of spares here (though I need seating because of Rob but if I can get two standing spares, I am sure that some seated people will love to swap!).

Whaaa? No Belfast?! It's going to be unreal :)
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Jaymac wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    [

I know! But during school week and also other family issues.... Or should I go for Belfast instead?
    redrock wrote:
    Jaymac wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    [

I know! But during school week and also other family issues.... Or should I go for Belfast instead?

You''ve already done Dublin! Although I have to admit the new Point layout looks amazing.

But Dublin will just be a warm up for Belfast ;)

• alesekalesek Posts: 809
    So where do we stay and drink in Dublin / Belfast ? Time to set up a individual thread?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:
    So where do we stay and drink in Dublin / Belfast ? Time to set up a individual thread?
    ill update soon :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Jocke wrote:
    PJ entering the stage in the twilight of a warm summer night....13 different languages chattering around you in anticipation, turn your head and look at all the others around you having the excact same emotions, like when you were a kid and could finally open all the wonderful gifts wrapped in mysteriously beautiful wrapping, glistening from the lights of the christmastree,,,times a few thousands, and you´re now an adult, but still like a child...

For those of you that haven´t seen PJ live at Wuhlheide, and are going in 2010, you´re in for an exceptional evening! You will probably never regret it! come with an open mind, enjoy the fantastic evening Im sure you will have in a beautiful setting in a big forrested park, and I ´m pretty sure you will want to come back again. The acoustics are really great too, for an outdoor venue. In short ; if you haven´t been , you have to come! You really have to come if you can make it, seriously, it´s that good.See you there-

Goodness, if I hadn't already made up my mind and bought the tickets, that would've done it for me!

And Berlin is close to Copenhagen as well, so it's pretty much a no-brainer for me by now :D
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    tizianina, where are you????

give us some good news about italy! please!!!!
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Guys I can't believe London and Berlin are still on!

Or is there a mistake in the Goods page?
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    nah, just bigger allocations......
    any news about other dates, anyone?

I've heard Italy, Poland...
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • NH87NH87 Posts: 29
    Going to Berlin!! Me and my mate almost had to admit defeat and think the unthinkable of PJ in Europe and not being able to go! Glasto and a cousins wedding being the main stumbling block!

But a ray of light appeared, and now we're heading to Berlin for our first PJ show on foreign soil. Sooooo happy!! :D:D
    Reading, Aug '06
    London, June '07
    Manchester, Aug '09
    London, Aug '09
    Berlin, June '10
    Manchester, June '12
    Leeds, July '14
    London, June '18
    London, July '18
    Amsterdam, July '22

• lellopj wrote:

at work... :cry:
  • tizianina wrote:
    lellopj wrote:

bwahahah!!! :thumbup:
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,027
    When Dublin went out the window I decided that 4 tickets for London via 02 Priority was the best move...not very adventurous, but I am getting married the month after :lol:
    Nature drunk and High
    Who's going for TM GA's tickets tomorrow morning?
  • Hi all,

Please PM me if anyone has a spare 10c for Dublin or pass my details on to your loving friends who may have a spare (happily deposit the cash straight away or send a cheque). Thierry i sent you a PM let me know if you hear of any. If there is a more suitable page for ticket request please let me know.

Go steady,
    Hi all,

Please PM me if anyone has a spare 10c for Dublin or pass my details on to your loving friends who may have a spare (happily deposit the cash straight away or send a cheque). Thierry i sent you a PM let me know if you hear of any. If there is a more suitable page for ticket request please let me know.

Go steady,

There's a "spare" thread somewhere.
    danleri wrote:

Me
    redrock wrote:
    danleri wrote:

Me

I feel bad going as I have already my 10C pair, but there is another gig I would love to see (Pavement) so I was thinking to get some PJ TM and try to swap them... If I can't at least I know I have two spare to make a couple of friends of mine happy... :-)
  • danleri wrote:
    Guys I can't believe London and Berlin are still on!

Or is there a mistake in the Goods page?
    its bigger than the ireland gigs..the london is a festival and berlin around 1800 10c tickets..
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I'm off work today and tomorrow (off to see Them Crooked Vultures tonight) so I think I shall be spending my day looking for hotels and sorting travel arrangements, oh and I suppose I ought to do some stuff for Christmas and see my family!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • danleri wrote:
    any news about other dates, anyone?

I've heard Italy, Poland...
    poland is sure..
    http://opener.pl/pl
  • tizianina wrote:
    lellopj wrote:

bwahahah!!! :thumbup:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    I'm off work today and tomorrow (off to see Them Crooked Vultures tonight) so I think I shall be spending my day looking for hotels and sorting travel arrangements, oh and I suppose I ought to do some stuff for Christmas and see my family!

if you're coming to Dublin feel free to ask if you need info or anything else!