euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• sibylsibyl Posts: 45
    sibyl wrote:
    udine.. my god.. the worst place to play.. for me!!
    I'm too far.. Berlin and all the other locations are better...

:wtf: :think: why is udine too far? you are from Roma, aren't you?

yes I'm from Rome, 6 hours by train.. it costs too much.. better and cheaper Lisbon and Berlin

bustio.. yes I'm sibyl (that is the right way to write my nickname)
  • sibyl wrote:
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

believable if you consider distance from, let's say, rome (about 650 km) and the fact that Udine is badly linked with autoroutes/railways to/from other main cities... also no lowcost airports nearby, maybe something in Trieste but i'm not 100% sure about it... to me the choice of Udine it's more of a multi-country date (including austria, slovenia, croatia, south-germany, czech rep, ecc...) than an italian date... and italy is "nos only" the north, but also (and mainly) center and south-italy and, for fans living there, it's very difficult (logistically, economically) to reach certain places, reason why sometimes flying to other countries is far cheaper...
  • sibyl wrote:
    yes I'm from Rome, 6 hours by train.. it costs too much.. better and cheaper Lisbon and Berlin

:) oh, yeah maybe you're right!
    If you have the possibility to go to Lisbon do it! the Alive festival is very nice :)
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • tizianina wrote:
    sibyl wrote:
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

believable if you consider distance from, let's say, rome (about 650 km) and the fact that Udine is badly linked with autoroutes/railways to/from other main cities... also no lowcost airports nearby, maybe something in Trieste but i'm not 100% sure about it... to me the choice of Udine it's more of a multi-country date (including austria, slovenia, croatia, south-germany, czech rep, ecc...) than an italian date... and italy is "nos only" the north, but also (and mainly) center and south-italy and, for fans living there, it's very difficult (logistically, economically) to reach certain places, reason why sometimes flying to other countries is far cheaper...
    still
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Hurrah!!

First hotel booked, it's actually going to happen :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • still
    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uahahahahahhah
    I've never been to a show in Udine...I really don't know how is the venue BUT I live in northern Italy so...Que Sera, Seraaaa Whatever Will Be, Will Beeeee cool!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

• dottles wrote:
    Hurrah!!

im done with ireland.... ;) London now :D
    Belfast to London flight...done... ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    dottles wrote:
    Hurrah!!

im done with ireland.... ;) London now :D
    Belfast to London flight...done... ;)

same side. although the trains cant be booked till 28 days prior departure... :)

what time you planning to leave dublin for belfast b/w ? 9.35 ? 11.00 ?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    wait wait guys! I was out to lunch, what have I missed? what's this Udine thing? is it a PJ-only gig?

Have to go back to read all your posts now!!! :roll:
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • BackPackSoulBackPackSoul Posts: 136
    edited December 2009
    danleri wrote:
    wait wait guys! I was out to lunch, what have I missed? what's this Udine thing? is it a PJ-only gig?

Have to go back to read all your posts now!!! :roll:

just a rumour... :roll:
    Post edited by BackPackSoul on

so it's just a rumour, isn't it? I could actually amend to my promise to not go to a gig in Italy anymore... I've heard Udine is a nice place for a gig... it also seems like the new "place to be" for big rock stars as well... Madonna and Coldplay played there recently... (never thought I could actually type those names in here... ever! sorry guys!)
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • roubalroubal Posts: 82
    danleri wrote:
    so it's just a rumour, isn't it? I could actually amend to my promise to not go to a gig in Italy anymore... I've heard Udine is a nice place for a gig... it also seems like the new "place to be" for big rock stars as well... Madonna and Coldplay played there recently...

It Is NOT a rumour, it is official information I got in a press release by Universal Music Poland, who released "Backspacer" here in Poland. It was mailed out to journalists in Poland midday today.

Believe it or not, Udine it is.

22-cze Dublin, Ireland / O2 Arena Headline

23-cze Belfast, Ireland / Odyssey Arena Headline

25-cze London, UK / Hyde Park Festival

27-cze Nijmegem, Holland Rock in Park Festival

30-cze Berlin, Germany / Wuhlheide Headline

01-lip Gdansk, Poland Heineken Opener Festival

03-lip Arras, France Main Square Festival

04-lip Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival

06-lip Udine, Italy / Stadio Friuli Stadio Friuli

09-lip Bilbao, Spain BBK Live Festival

10-lip Lisbon, Portugal Alive Festival
    well then chances are it's going to be another PJ-only gig and it means I'm fecking there! :mrgreen:
    Hmmm...Italy????

I've never been before...decisions decisions!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • sibylsibyl Posts: 45
    dotties... Udine is not in Italy.. ahahahah!!
    (I'm joking...)
    sibyl wrote:
    (I'm joking...)

ahahah nice one! (I'm Sicilian :mrgreen: )
  • roubal wrote:
    danleri wrote:
    so it's just a rumour, isn't it? I could actually amend to my promise to not go to a gig in Italy anymore... I've heard Udine is a nice place for a gig... it also seems like the new "place to be" for big rock stars as well... Madonna and Coldplay played there recently...

It Is NOT a rumour, it is official information I got in a press release by Universal Music Poland, who released "Backspacer" here in Poland. It was mailed out to journalists in Poland midday today.

:D
  • sibyl wrote:
    (I'm joking...)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Slovenia Mafia belongs the Udine
    sibyl wrote:
    (I'm joking...)

:lol: That's ok, I'm Cornish, we are not in England ;)
  • roubal wrote:
    danleri wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    wwwwhat????
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

after Dublin, Belfast and Berlin next year, I'll have seen PJ 9 times... I need one more gig to round it up to 10! Please schedule another PJ-only gig! No festivals!
  • danleri wrote:
    after Dublin, Belfast and Berlin next year, I'll have seen PJ 9 times... I need one more gig to round it up to 10! Please schedule another PJ-only gig! No festivals!

Udine!!!! :thumbup:

• satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    they are saying the gigs will open at six thrity for dublin and belfast, is this usual or does it mean we will get a few openers
    danleri wrote:

I just want to see the date on the main page, and then I'll believe it ;)
  • danleri wrote:
    danleri wrote:

I just want to see the date on the main page, and then I'll believe it ;)
    :D
    satansbed wrote:
    they are saying the gigs will open at six thrity for dublin and belfast, is this usual or does it mean we will get a few openers

where did you find this?
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    danleri wrote:
    satansbed wrote:

where did you find this?

ticketmaster.ie

if you go into the pearl jam tickets it says it on the date
  • danleri wrote:

I don't understand this 'no festivals' thing people have. Did no one go to Reading in 2006? Pearl Jam were unbelievable that night!
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there...
    satansbed wrote:

ticketmaster.ie

if you go into the pearl jam tickets it says it on the date

that's right... I suppose they will kick our arses in at 18.30 so we can start boozing and fill their pockets but the show won't start until much later...
  • satansbed wrote:

Hey man, don't you remember SBE? All the rumours? The possible EV opening slot? The early doors at about 5:45pm..... then the loooooooong wait for Pearl Jam at nearly 9!

(Still, it was a fucking killer show and I wouldn't change a thing. When they came on and started playing 'sometimes' every fibre of my being expolded in joy.)
    we're all going to the same place...