• satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    allo allo

how has everyone been.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    satansbed wrote:
    allo allo

how has everyone been.

Hey G, how you doing? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    allo allo

how has everyone been.

Hey G, how you doing? :D

I'm okay have three essays due today and tomorrow. all on wildly divergent topics too

one on the European monetary union, one on the impact of the media on american war. and and a project Creating a human resource strategy for apple.

the two politics ones im grand on, but by god i HATE HRM
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    hows all whats been happening ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Pke wrote:
    hi sexy Paul..how is Stacie? :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Pke wrote:
    Hello my lovely, how's you and the family. All I good I hope!

:shock: :shock: About Ed postponing his USA tour, selfishly I hope the intensive treatment carries on to make him fit and well for June!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

:shock: :shock: About Ed postponing his USA tour, selfishly I hope the intensive treatment carries on to make him fit and well for June!

Well, it's not like he needs to be able to play guitar for the band so Europe should be OK. If the solo tour gets put back, well, so be it. These things happen. I guess he could've, under the circumstances, had someone play guitar for him though.

America can probably kiss goodbye to anything from the band other than PJ21 though.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Pke wrote:
    hi sexy Paul..how is Stacie? :D

hey big man , long time no speak , hows you hope your good
    as long as ed's back holds up hopefully not long till we can have a beer in

alexandpwiojehfpiujhvpsifvhpovhpd jvspdfihnpbvijpplatz ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

hey missus we all good Rowan really really excited to meet up this year as she never managed last year so hope ed's ok and the europe dates don't end up being cancelled

what you up to for easter , you off work for long weekend :)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Pke wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

hey missus we all good Rowan really really excited to meet up this year as she never managed last year so hope ed's ok and the europe dates don't end up being cancelled

what you up to for easter , you off work for long weekend :)

Awww it's going to be so good to see you all :mrgreen: I saw a girl in town today who was the double of Rowan, mental!
    Yep, on a long weekend, did nowt yesterday, today I've been out with my best mate for lunch and shopping, tomorrow I shall eat copious amounts of chocolate and hopefully go to lunch with my cousin. You guys up to much?
    happy easter!!
    happy easter!!

Hope you've all eaten too much chocolate :D
    dottles wrote:
    happy easter!!

Hope you've all eaten too much chocolate :D
    wish was for u guys..
    our eaater is next sunday :)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good afternoon everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Easter. We took the kids down to Aviemore and Loch Ness for the weekend and got lucky with the weather. I've not eaten a single bit of chocolate but poured plenty port down my neck. Back home and at work today and I've got Brisbane 2009 on so not a bad first day back. It's only 71 days until Manchester and my PJ gig drought ends. It's been a mere 648 days since Berlin 2010!! Hope you are all well, happy, safe and sexy..... ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    veddertown wrote:
    Good afternoon everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Easter. We took the kids down to Aviemore and Loch Ness for the weekend and got lucky with the weather. I've not eaten a single bit of chocolate but poured plenty port down my neck. Back home and at work today and I've got Brisbane 2009 on so not a bad first day back. It's only 71 days until Manchester and my PJ gig drought ends. It's been a mere 648 days since Berlin 2010!! Hope you are all well, happy, safe and sexy..... ;)

Hey Gary, glad to hear all's good up there. BTW, I thought Leanne was sad counting down on a calendar to the next show, but knowing how long it is since the last one? :lol::lol::lol:

It was a good easter, went to the rugby club Thursday night for a few beers, result didn't go our way but was fun anyway. Rest of the weekend I didn't really do much at all, a walk yesterday and that's about it. I found my Canada tour bootlegs while having a tidy so I suppose I really should listen to them at some point.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Hey Gary, glad to hear all's good up there. BTW, I thought Leanne was sad counting down on a calendar to the next show, but knowing how long it is since the last one? :lol::lol::lol:

It was a good easter, went to the rugby club Thursday night for a few beers, result didn't go our way but was fun anyway. Rest of the weekend I didn't really do much at all, a walk yesterday and that's about it. I found my Canada tour bootlegs while having a tidy so I suppose I really should listen to them at some point.

*cough* :shock: did you just call me sad?

Hope everyone is well, huge huge huggles from me. I wish I could hug you all in person.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello my euro peeps!
    redrock wrote:
    Hello my euro peeps!

*Huggle for Rita *
    How are you feeling my lovely?

Howdy peeps... how are we all?
    redrock wrote:
    Hello my euro peeps!
    ;)
    :)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello lovelies.

Better Leanne - thanks. Still getting tired very quickly though.
    :D
    Good morrow peeps,
    How are you all? It's the weekend so I trust you are all fine and dandy :D
    Is everyone sorted for their Pearl Jam/EV shows, transport/hotels/tickets ?
    happy easter from Greece :D:D:D:D

Happy Easter Dimitris!
    I hope you spoil your nephew with lots od scrummy chocolate :D
    Do you have any other traditions?
  • MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    happy Easter from Brazil/ England!!! :D
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
    dottles wrote:

Happy Easter Dimitris!
    I hope you spoil your nephew with lots od scrummy chocolate :D
    Do you have any other traditions?
    heehhehehee

Saturday
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFjv0GOX ... re=related

Sunday our tailgate style..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUAqpDolSI