euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I will ignore the comments regarding my darling homeland! :lol:

Ok, so I am going through EV regret :lol::lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    You'll get a spare if you want one Leanne. I'm sure someone will sort you out!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    all ok with eddie tix?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Couple from the Crew need tix!

Knowing what we know, none of our crew/peeps have ever been left out, have they? :mrgreen:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    redrock wrote:
    Couple from the Crew need tix!

Knowing what we know, none of our crew/peeps have ever been left out, have they? :mrgreen:

I think we need one more, I'm not sure. Going to try for another pair in the presale tomorrow for Manc.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Kev has very kindly offered me his spare for Manc, who else is looking so I can keep my ears/eyes open?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    psst
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    psst

ssssh :shh:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I think Emma (Wash) is looking for a London.
    So Little Phil, Chris, Emma & Pat are still looking I gather?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I am most delighted that we got Manchester! Didn't apply for London as hotel etc prices are bonkers this year and just can't afford it. In fact any hopes to go to HRC were also scrapped for the same reason.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hello everyone!!!!! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Claireack wrote:
    I am most delighted that we got Manchester! Didn't apply for London as hotel etc prices are bonkers this year and just can't afford it. In fact any hopes to go to HRC were also scrapped for the same reason.

I know, London is crazy priced this summer. I have a ticket for the Saturday of HRC for Bruce & John Fogerty and have given up hope on finding an affordable hotel. I may have to resort to the over night megabus home :o :twisted: :evil: as not attending ain't an option, it'll be the last time they'll be over I think.

TIme to bin this live music lark and follow the herd down to Greece I feel... :D
  • ilockyer wrote:
    TIme to bin this live music lark and follow the herd down to Greece I feel... :D

Oooh, we'll be like millionaires over there! :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    ilockyer wrote:

Oooh, we'll be like millionaires over there! :P

Having looked at what this tour is costing, I think I'd be a millionaire even here! :D
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    Coolio Paul, you've my number haven't you?

Well my lovelies, how are we all? Gawd I miss you guys!
    I saw my Mum earlier and was a good daughter with a card, flowers and a pressie for her :D
    I've done the bit of work I needed to do this weekend, and am now pondering Ed solo and the PJ tour.

Yeah, got your number. I noticed the offer has now ended so I will probably pay the extra and stay in the central hotel now.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dimitris do I need to be worrying about you?
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I saw my Mum earlier and was a good daughter with a card, flowers and a pressie for her :D
    I've done the bit of work I needed to do this weekend, and am now pondering Ed solo and the PJ tour.

Yeah, got your number. I noticed the offer has now ended so I will probably pay the extra and stay in the central hotel now.

Yay!
    Did you apply for EV tix?
    dottles wrote:
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no... :D
    dottles wrote:
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

He just saw a mouse and let out a girly shriek whilst standing on a chair.....
    redrock wrote:

He just saw a mouse and let out a girly shriek whilst standing on a chair.....
    hehehehhe

hi sexy Rita :D
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yay!
    Did you apply for EV tix?

I did apply for the London show....and didn't get any.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    good fuckin morning freaks
    Good not f***ing afternoon!!! :mrgreen:
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all? Good I hope :D
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    afternoon i,m feckin magic

the suns a shinning and i,m off work as of about 5 tonight for a long weekend doing bugger all :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:

the suns a shinning and i,m off work as of about 5 tonight for a long weekend doing bugger all :D

:lol: on or off the wagon this weekend?
    It's miserable as hell down here and the window I sit next to in my new office might as well not be there... it's a tad chilly. Yesterday was beautiful!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

:lol: on or off the wagon this weekend?
    It's miserable as hell down here and the window I sit next to in my new office might as well not be there... it's a tad chilly. Yesterday was beautiful!

on the wagaon being a good boy this weekend , had a 1 night blow out last weekend but by some miricle i have only had a drink on 4 seperat occasions this year

right enough all 4 of them i was rat arssed 8-)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    :lol::lol: I gathered from your texts Paul :D Well done tho, I think that's good going my lovely!

I'm looking forward so much to seeing peeps at various gigs over the summer - squishy soppy virtual huggles in advance!