euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    The weather here is awful 50mph gusts of wind and thrashing rain.
    There was a hotel fire here today, one of the biggest in the town and it has been completely destroyed, so upsetting to see. My Dad was inside swimming at the time the fire broke out but was safely evacuated. Scary how quickly it spread within 2 hours the building was collapsing in on itself and it is still burning 6 hours on!

http://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/96 ... eo/?ref=mr

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-17897467
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    :o

Good grief!

Dare I say, we've had a lovely sunny afternoon up here :)
    Claireack wrote:
    :o

Good grief!

Dare I say, we've had a lovely sunny afternoon up here :)

Enjoy the sunshine! ..and yes, the fire is horrible news, so many people have lost belongings, jobs but very lucky that no one lost lives.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well the weather is back to normal up here, I'm wearing a ski jacket :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Howdy peeps,
    How are we all?
    I've been off today and yesterday with some virusy/tummy bug :( fingers crossed back to work tomorrow, I am rubbish at being ill!
    dottles wrote:
    Howdy peeps,
    How are we all?
    I've been off today and yesterday with some virusy/tummy bug :( fingers crossed back to work tomorrow, I am rubbish at being ill!
    feel better!!!
    Thanks guys, yesterday I was sent home from work by my boss within about 10 minutes of arriving!
    I am feeling better today, but still washed out.

Hope you're all well, not long til it's time for hugs! :)
    dottles wrote:
    Hope you're all well, not long til it's time for hugs! :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1SKrVvFu6U
    good morning
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    DImi,

How the hell are ye? What are your plans for Eddie's solo shows, or are you leaving them well alone?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • steky78steky78 Posts: 64
    Out of topic, but in case someone is interested:

I am selling two 3-day tickets for PinkPop Festival in Netherlands, 26-28 May, http://www.pinkpop.nl/2012/.

Bruce Springsteen, Soundgarden, Linkin Park, Cure, Afghan Whigs and others on the bill.

Both tickets are hardcopy (no e-tickets), they are in Aachen, Germany (very close to the place where PinkPop is held, but I will send them anyway...) and can be bought separately or as a pair.

I am selling each 3-day ticket for 140,00 € or both for 260,00 €. Original price is 165,00 for each.

I am still going to PinkPop, but we were 4 the friends supposed to go, though 2 of them backed off. So, there are 2 tickets spare.

Contact me if you are interested or need further details,

Thanx
    Athens,GR-30/9/06
    London,GB-25/6/10
    Berlin,DE-30/6/10
    Werchter,BE-4/7/10
    East Troy,US-3/9/11
    East Troy,US-4/9/11
    Toronto,CA-11/9/11
    Toronto,CA-12/9/11
    Prague,CZ-2/7/12
    Berlin,DE-4/7/12
    Stockholm,SE-7/7/12
    Oslo,NO-9/7/12
    Copenhagen,DK-10/7/12
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Unless I'm going crazy..where is the euro 2012 thread? I thought there was one with tonnes of info.
    Brisk. wrote:
    Unless I'm going crazy..where is the euro 2012 thread? I thought there was one with tonnes of info.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177531
    Jennytree wrote:
    DImi,

How the hell are ye? What are your plans for Eddie's solo shows, or are you leaving them well alone?
    no eddie shows for me..no money,no vacation free..
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Thank you Leanne!!
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

Thank you Leanne!!

No worries
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Alright folks.

2nd day in Rome. I think I walked half the city today. Just sat in the hostel applying for a placement as the deadline is tomorrow. Missed out on a night out with some folks at the hostel but priorities I guess.
    Alright folks.

2nd day in Rome. I think I walked half the city today. Just sat in the hostel applying for a placement as the deadline is tomorrow. Missed out on a night out with some folks at the hostel but priorities I guess.

Hello darling, sounds like you're having fun! :D If you need a hand with the placement stuff, you know where I am :)
    morning peeps.. :)
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    :wave:
    booked my train tickets yesterday...everything is almost booked and paid for 8-) about 50 more days for me!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    Hub. wrote:
    Morning D, morning everybody. :)
    have a good weekend!!! :mrgreen:
    have a good weekend!!! :mrgreen:

You too Dimitris!
    Is is a bank holiday in Greece as well?

I have the house to myself until 7pm and it feels like bliss :lol:
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:

:corn: And this one because I just like it! :mrgreen:

Hope everyone is well. Just finished Tesco shop so my duties for the week-end are done (well... except laundry..)