• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    As is mine darlin'! Lets be bruised together :D

That will be some booby hug!!!!! :mrgreen:

It will indeed :)
    Fanx peeps.

(How did Chris miss the word boobs?)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Hello guys

I just got an email from Travelodge today advertising £20 rooms and notice Manchester Upper Brook Street is £20 per night, and about 1.4 miles from Manchester Central, I am thinking of doing that, probably meeting you guys for drinks afterwards and getting a taxi back. I have just had a look at Manchester Central (disorganised, I know :lol: and its about £60-70 per night).
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

It's good to see you smiling Dimitris :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello guys

I just got an email from Travelodge today advertising £20 rooms and notice Manchester Upper Brook Street is £20 per night, and about 1.4 miles from Manchester Central, I am thinking of doing that, probably meeting you guys for drinks afterwards and getting a taxi back. I have just had a look at Manchester Central (disorganised, I know :lol: and its about £60-70 per night).

There's a load in the central arena too! But just get yourself a room and we'll capture you for drinks don't you worry!
    Well I have a long weekend ahead of me, having to use up my annual leave, so three 4 day working weeks ahead.
    Now, what to do.... one thing is to create a CD of Pearl Jam post Vs, now what songs....
    dottles wrote:

It's good to see you smiling Dimitris :)
    8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Greetings from Hamburg!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Greetings from Hamburg!

Hello from Truro... :lol:
    Hello europe!

Leanne - hope you're better today!
    Thanks Rita, feeling rather sore and achy but if I will be so clumsy! When do you go in for your op?

eta - ok the shoulder and wrist aches are pretty harsh! Nurofen at the ready!

3 months til my PJ tour 2012 begins, 16th June I shall be toddling up to Manchester to see Chris Cornell with Dave, Phil, Yvi, Little Phil and various other PJ peeps (I shall also be turning 33, you know I quite like that number I don't know why).
    33 is a good number Leanne! Stuff your face with the pain killers!

Going in hospital on 26th March.... :(

I'm doing Cornell in London - though seems the Manchester one is going to be fun!
    I've kinda accepted if I don't go to see him, I will be gutted, I was trying to fool myself into not being bothered!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    I've kinda accepted if I don't go to see him, I will be gutted, I was trying to fool myself into not being bothered!

not to worry , ive decided to give it a miss aswell but at least we got summer pj dates to look forward too :D

got tickets for chris cornell in glasgow today :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Note for the Ed Manchester peeps who, for any reason did not get 10C tix (but we know all our peeps who wanted some will get them!)... but just in case someone does need to go to the general sales.... there is an O2 presale on the 21st....
    Thanks Rita, good to know!
    Still not sure what to do for the best.

Had a lovely day today, unexpected three course lunch at Pizza Express, picked up my new specs and sunglasses, saw a pirate ship in the harbour and now listening to the Gaslight Anthem.
    Oh and despite being on leave, I checked my work email (naughty I know) and discovered that a bid submission I wrote for a place on a national programme was successful - feeling quite proud of myself - yay!
    good morning :D
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello guys

There's a load in the central arena too! But just get yourself a room and we'll capture you for drinks don't you worry!

Nice one, the plan is to come up from London for the first night and meet up with my friend and his wife who live in Manchester so I think for the afternoon I will be going to see them as I haven't properly met their kids yet but we will probably be out for a couple before/after the show.

I am going to the second night with a couple I know from back home, but don't know if they are driving up and back in the same night, we are seated both nights but we will sort something out. It would be good to catch up with everyone, can't believe Ireland was two years ago!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    Coolio Paul, you've my number haven't you?

Well my lovelies, how are we all? Gawd I miss you guys!
    I saw my Mum earlier and was a good daughter with a card, flowers and a pressie for her :D
    I've done the bit of work I needed to do this weekend, and am now pondering Ed solo and the PJ tour.
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    dottles wrote:

I saw my Mum earlier and was a good daughter with a card, flowers and a pressie for her :D
    I've done the bit of work I needed to do this weekend, and am now pondering Ed solo and the PJ tour.

What are you pondering exactly?
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What are you pondering exactly?

Hi Meg,
    All of it! You'll get used to my pondering if you hang around here some more! :lol:
    How was the Eden Project?

Peeps, I haven't entered the lottery for Ed tickets, this makes me feel rather wibbly and like things are beyond my control. But I can't afford £100 at the minute, and want to know where peeps are going in the main before I take any sort of plunge. Can you keep me in mind for spares if you have any and I will be forever grateful.
    Morning!
    The EV thing is still making me wibble, I think it is my need to be involved and part of the will I/wont I :lol:
    I'm on leave again today, and you know what it's really nice, I could do with the rest of the week off now :D:lol: or maybe all weekends should be four days long!
    Cornwall DOES NOT have crap on their beaches. Let's be clear about this.. :? :mrgreen:

Hi everyone!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    redrock wrote:
    Cornwall DOES NOT have crap on their beaches. Let's be clear about this.. :? :mrgreen:

Hi everyone!

Hi Rita!

I'm afraid that Cornwall has a lot of crap on its beaches at the weekends, especially Newquay as it gets invaded by loads of chavs from Devon because we have only one decent beach! :D

croyde-home-english-rentals-croyde-beach-sunset-493235.jpg

Roll on summer!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    :mrgreen: