euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    MissJam81 wrote:
    happy Easter from Brazil/ England!!! :D
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    happy easter from Greece :D:D:D:D

Happy Easter Dimitris!
    I hope you spoil your nephew with lots od scrummy chocolate :D
    Do you have any other traditions?
    heehhehehee

Saturday
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFjv0GOX ... re=related

Sunday our tailgate style..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBUAqpDolSI

Cool! :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    happy easter everybody!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Happy Easter Dimi (and all your greek orthodox friends and family!).

Hello to all the rest
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
    redrock wrote:
    Happy Easter Dimi (and all your greek orthodox friends and family!).

Hello to all the rest
    hello you gorgeous lot!
    Well I've had a bizarre day! but hey, two months today I'll be heading to Manchester to meet up with peeps for Chris Cornell and then latterly the PJ gigs - hurrah! (Feck I best save some cash!!!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    :wave:

:corn: He has nothing to do with any of my thoughts besides thinking I could do with some popcorn (and I like this little smilie!).
    redrock wrote:

:corn: He has nothing to do with any of my thoughts besides thinking I could do with some popcorn (and I like this little smilie!).
    :corn: :mrgreen:
    Nom Nom Nom :corn: :corn:

:nono:
    dottles wrote:
    Nom Nom Nom :corn: :corn:

:nono:
    :fp: Leanne... don't you know popcorn is healthy (as long as you don't put butter/toffee/salt on it!). :mrgreen:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Popcorn is a must with toffee on!

Perhaps it should be the official pre-party food :think:

Oh! I just realised new smillies!

'I don't want to go to rehab :nono: :nono: :nono: '
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    :fp: Leanne... don't you know popcorn is healthy (as long as you don't put butter/toffee/salt on it!). :mrgreen:

It is indeed, full of good fats though, so don't go mad on it. It's one of my treats that I'm allowed, along with unsalted nuts (no sniggering down the back!). I still have the salted ones though, they're nomtastic!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    redrock wrote:

It is indeed, full of good fats though, so don't go mad on it. It's one of my treats that I'm allowed, along with unsalted nuts (no sniggering down the back!). I still have the salted ones though, they're nomtastic!

I'm not sweet enough Rita... :lol::D sweet popcorn is nommy!
    I get Graze boxes delivered at the weekends with nuts, seeds, dried fruit etc in them - very nom!

- Jen - snigger snigger!!
    I do really like toffee popcorn.... :oops: when are you ladies staying at mine again? ;)
  • redrock wrote:
    I do really like toffee popcorn.... :oops: when are you ladies staying at mine again? ;)

I actually have a bag of toffee popcorn :corn:
    redrock wrote:

Yay! Popcorn party at Rita's house! :D :corn: :corn:

I was pleased to see your update in the Dublin thread btw!
    :D you guys vote for the badges?
    :D:D:D
    hi from Uncle Dimi :D:D:D:D
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889

Hi buddy! What a great morning...watched Water on the Road again and decided to buy 2 tickets for EV in London on 30th July! I would have never forgiven myself to miss this chance! Now i have to check cheap flights... :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:

Hi buddy! What a great morning...watched Water on the Road again and decided to buy 2 tickets for EV in London on 30th July! I would have never forgiven myself to miss this chance! Now i have to check cheap flights... :D
    awesome..
    i just become uncle for second time :D:D:D:D:D

Oooooh!!! Congratulations!!! Pink or Blue?? :D:D:D
    dottles wrote:

blue again :D
  • _annie__annie_ Posts: 980
    awesome..

Gordan: Congrats to you bighearted man and to happy family :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    dottles wrote:

Awww, very cool. Congratulations and much love to you all!
    _annie_ wrote:
    awesome..

Gordan: Congrats to you bighearted man and to happy family :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    :D:D:D thanks
    dottles wrote:

Awww, very cool. Congratulations and much love to you all!
    thanks Leanne :D
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Chrisilein wrote:

awesome..
    Awesome! Congrats dimi!!!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017