euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Good morning guys

Nice weather down in London today, and I have scored 2 tickets for Eddie Vedders show, circle, high up but better than nothing! If I remember I saw Tool up there years ago and it was a top view from everywhere.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    morning all
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Hello peeps, how are we all?
    Did you all have a good weekend!

I might be looking for an EV London night 1 ticket if anyone hears of any :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    Hi Leanne, I'll keep my eyes open for one London EV tix ;)

and if there is anyone here that want's to trade EV Amsterdam ticket.

I have spare for the second night and I am looking for the first night ticket

thanks ;)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
    Thanks :D I kinda figured if I am going to go to night 2 I may as well go to night 1!

How are we all? All good I hope :D
    The weather here has been beautiful, the spring sunshine seems to make me happy :)
    Currently listening to Vs, gawddamn I love this album
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Sorted for an EV night 1 ticket thanks to Miss Jen :D

Might have a PJ stockholm ticket available...
    Ok folks, I do have a spare Stockholm standing ticket, no rush to get rid of it like that but if you know of anyone looking... (I'm still going, my friend who was coming, now isn't, don't panic, you don't get rid of me that easily!)
    I need to sort out my hotel room too, but will think about the weekend :)
    I hope you're all fine and dandy, I feel like I'm talking to myself in here of late ....HELLLLLLOOOOO!!!

Edited To Add Hinn must have been lurking here and got hold of me about the stockholm ticket so it's gone.
    yo
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    redrock wrote:

Hello gorgeous lady, how are you feeling?

Well I got paid today...and am skint already! I booked my train to Manchester on the 16th June (can't book the return yet), plus my flights for the overseas bit... Coming home on the the 8th as I have to be in work on the Tuesday and have to be fully functioning as I have our big annual meeting.
    ahem...
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Morning everyone! Sunny day today! 8-)
    I am mine!
  • redrock wrote:

:wave: Hope you're feeling better Rita.

Today is going to be a very lazy day just looking at where I want to go in Italy :D:D:D
    Ello all... how are we?
    All good I hope xx
    8-)
    8-)

You're very cool these days Dimitris ;):D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a good weekend. Rita, hope the recovery is going well!

Had a fantastic day yesterday, today has been a fairly lazy one despite the sunshine. I have managed to get train tickets booked for the Manchester PJ dates and also for a trip to London in June. Got all my leave sorted to enable me to the Berlin-Copenhagen dates, but trying to secure the two days before Berlin at the very least, and ideally the rest of the week after Copenhagen. Should know about this by midweek, all being well. Can then finish my planning.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Have a good month everyone. :wave:
    I am mine!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    good morning everyone! :wave:
    time goes by..a new month..we are getting closer! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    hola!!!! :D
  • rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Chrisilein wrote:
    good morning everyone! :wave:
    time goes by..a new month..we are getting closer! :D
    :thumbup: :clap:
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Evening peeps- MWAH!
    :D
    dottles wrote:
    8-)

You're very cool these days Dimitris ;):D
    hehe..
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps- MWAH!
    hello europeeps!!
    Hello my lovelies, how are we all?

Rita, how are you feeling? Better I hope - mwah!