euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hello there :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    have a good weekend europe.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    You too Dimi (and all).

Paul - will keep ears and eyes open for extra tix.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Hope everyone's having a great weekend?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    redrock wrote:
    You too Dimi (and all).

Paul - will keep ears and eyes open for extra tix.
    ;)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Brrrrr it's mighty freezing up here this afternoon.
    Claireack wrote:

Blown a gale here today, haven't ventured outside at all. 3 games of rugby on the TV and junk food. I've had a great day.
    :wave:

Been rainy here too... Not a very nice day. Stayed in, caught up on The Walking Dead, etc. Now dinner cooking.... :mrgreen:
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Blown a gale here today, haven't ventured outside at all. 3 games of rugby on the TV and junk food. I've had a great day.

Weather has taken a turn for the worst. It was quite lovely for a few days but no its very windy and cold!!!

Mark Lanegan tomorrow :D
    ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Weather has taken a turn for the worst. It was quite lovely for a few days but no its very windy and cold!!!

I nearly caved and went to Bristol tonight, but figured the £60 it'd have cost in ticket, train and hotel would be better spent in Hamburg!
  • ilockyer wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

I nearly caved and went to Bristol tonight, but figured the £60 it'd have cost in ticket, train and hotel would be better spent in Hamburg!

I guess you're seeing him at least once so its all good :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all? I'm ok, ploughing on regardless :)
    What are you up to? I had a very fun night last night at a friends engagement party, it was the gayest campest night that I have had in ages :lol:
    I've started a blog, I know late to the party as always, but I'm enjoying it at the minute and I've had some lovely feedback.
    Still to organise flights for tour...
    x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    hello...
    :D
  • :yawn:

Lots of work to do before I fly out to Hamburg next wednesday :D

How is everyone?
    Excuse me one moment ...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! :evil: :evil:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Hamburg? What's in Hamburg? ;)
  • redrock wrote:

Yvonne, Phil, Ian and Mark Lanegan :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Excuse me one moment ...

Good day? ;)
    dottles wrote:
    Excuse me one moment ...

Good day? ;)

:twisted: right now I could cry with frustration, a headache and just :evil: :evil:
    :cry:

How was Lanegan?
    redrock wrote:

Yvonne, Phil, Ian and Mark Lanegan :D
    I know - I was jesting :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Excuse me one moment ...

Good day? ;)

:twisted: right now I could cry with frustration, a headache and just :evil: :evil:
    :cry:

How was Lanegan?

Whats wrong? Tough day at work?

Lanegan? as if you need to ask :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    I know - I was jesting :mrgreen:

oh :oops: Ah well makes me happy typing it out again anyway :lol:
  • ooooo, forgot to mention Leanne, we ran into Shane on the train home. Small world when it comes to Pearl Jam :lol:
    Whats wrong? Tough day at work?

Lanegan? as if you need to ask :mrgreen:

Glad you had a good time :)
    Yeah, absolutely horrible day, in a really difficult meeting from 9am til 3.15, so nothing to eat as we had no break, had 2 drinks for the day. Came out to a load of emails, another meeting (by phone though) and someone basically taking the P and trying to get me to do their work for them. So, pretty rubbish.
    ooooo, forgot to mention Leanne, we ran into Shane on the train home. Small world when it comes to Pearl Jam :lol:

:lol: it is a small world! I have a feeling he got Cornell tickets too.
  • dottles wrote:
    ooooo, forgot to mention Leanne, we ran into Shane on the train home. Small world when it comes to Pearl Jam :lol:

Yeah he did :)

Maybe a glass or two of wine will set you straight?
    dottles wrote:

Yeah he did :)

Maybe a glass or two of wine will set you straight?

I couldn't stop at a glass the mood I'm in so best to avoid totally, I'm still in the office at the minute. Will get home around 7 I think.
    Yeah I thought he had, the Lowry is gonna be a PJ haven that night, maybe we should see if we can get peeps together for a drink before the show.
    Evening all!

Glad to hear that both Phil and Dave thoroughly enjoyed Lanegan last night. As if it was ever in doubt. Lots of good reviews so I'm really looking forward to Hamburg, and as if we're not spoiling ourselves enough, the great Robin Trower the following night. Going to be a great few days, much needed right now as well.

Going to give the new Springsteen disc another chance tonight, really underwhelmed by it so far. It's not as bad as Working On A Dream, but that is the equal worst album of the millenium!
    morning. :D
  • I can't wait for this week to be over with.