Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    By my calculations it's about 2841 hours until PJ take to the stage in Manchester! Tick tock!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    .... we always have someone bringing in cake, biscuits,cookies, doughnuts etc...
    My downfall at work. The guys 'look after me' and I'm constantly finding a lil' doughnut or a muffin or a cream cake or something on my desk for when I get to work! I guess it's all part and parcel of working where I do!!!! :lol:

We seem to have a lot of birthdays, bad days in need of doughnuts and my aunt is a domestic goddess so makes me cakes to take in.
    Not only do we have a lot of birthdays, we have 'homebake Thursdays'......... A killer, those are. I'm actually starting on a birthday cake for thursday (one of the team leader's birthday). He's been nicknamed Furball and his cake will/should be an all partied out kitty crashed on a couch. Hopefully it will turn out ok!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Evening peeps,
    Hope all are good!
    If you haven't heard - Chris Cornell on my birthday with Dave, Phil, Yvi, little Phil et al - YAY!!!
    Got a pic of the new little 'un, awwww so so cute :D
    Thank crunchie it's Friday tomorrow :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Friday at last! Half day at work today, then off to that London to see Alabama Shakes. It works out well as I get in early enough that I can meet Mr Riley for food and beer before he departs to the north.

4.5 hours on a train I am not looking forward to though. Last time I take the cheap option. I need to live closer to the midlands and London really, nothing ever happens down here!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,522
    morning..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Friday at last! Half day at work today, then off to that London to see Alabama Shakes. It works out well as I get in early enough that I can meet Mr Riley for food and beer before he departs to the north.

4.5 hours on a train I am not looking forward to though. Last time I take the cheap option. I need to live closer to the midlands and London really, nothing ever happens down here!

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidlands...... :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ilockyer wrote:

Or Ireland... cheaper and quicker :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

Feck right off! Look at you in you're I can do London in a couple of hours usually malarky
    Move to Bristol :P ..

Anyone else have exciting plans for the weekend?
    I have a friend visiting from the Midlands, with no plans in place for what the hell to do, so gawd knows, but I've no doubt the pub will be involved somewhere.

(edited for awful spelling!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Feck right off! Look at you in you're I can do London in a couple of hours usually malarky
    Move to Bristol :P ..

Alabama Shakes were amazing last night. If I had to trade that 70 minutes last night for every other show I'm due to see this year I'd do so without any hesitation. I knew they were good based on the EP I have (thanks to a friend bringing it back from Athens) and various Youtube clips, but they delivered an awesome show. Accomplished musicians and Brittney Howard is probably the best female singer to come out of America since Janis Joplin and Grace Slick. I'm really excited for their album in April.

Here's a Youtube clip of 'em if anyone's interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQXbf1i24C8

In the meantime, I have The War on Drugs to look forward to on Thursday night on the ship in Bristol Harbour. Couple of pints in The Apple first I think!
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

It's good, but it's no Wuhlheide. :D
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

It's good, but it's no Wuhlheide. :D
    :D
  • Options
    Afternoon peeps,
    How are we all?
    I've had a lovely weekend - pubs, beaches, more pubs, castle, more beaches, little villages (little village pubs with log fires), posh fish and chips, more pubs, more beaches, coffee :)
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Glad you had a great time Leanne. I worked yesterday, and it was a tough day, incredibly pooped today!
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Glad you had a great time Leanne. I worked yesterday, and it was a tough day, incredibly pooped today!

Thanks Claire, yes twas a good weekend.
    Do you get an extra day off in the week to make up for yesterday?
  • Options
    Well, another weekend gone, sofa time now! Hoping to hear this week about summer leave, and also hopeful that the company will confirm if we're getting a bonus and what it'll be. Every little helps in killing the credit card off!
  • Options
    Evening peeps,
    How are we all? All good I hope my sweets.
    Work was hard going today, it's this doing stuff and having fun at the weekend thing, it's not good for you :lol::lol:
    My Aunt's birthday today, eaten far too much Chinese and am drinking pink champagne :mrgreen:
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello my lovely Euro peeps!
  • Options
    Hello guys

I see I have completely missed out on a ticket for Chris Cornell, anyone know of any spares knocking around? :problem:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello guys

I see I have completely missed out on a ticket for Chris Cornell, anyone know of any spares knocking around? :problem:

Which gig Paul?
  • Options
    hola
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello guys

Birmingham isn't sold out yet.
  • Options
    Hi all :wave:

How goes it?

Struggling to get motivated for coursework at the minute. I may have a late night session in the library tonight to see if that helps.

Rammstein tomorrow night :D:D:D
  • Options
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:lol: Are you excited or did someone just step on your toes?
  • Options

How goes it?

Struggling to get motivated for coursework at the minute. I may have a late night session in the library tonight to see if that helps.

Exciting! Bet you can't wait for that one? Say hello to little Phil for us all!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

How goes it?

Aye, its been nearly 7 years since I saw them last so looking forward to it :)
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

How goes it?

Aye, its been nearly 7 years since I saw them last so looking forward to it :)

Marta posted some pics of the Dublin show, looked pretty awesome.

I can't believe the Montreal poster hasn't sold out in Goods yet. That said, Brad Klausen still has Hamilton prints on his website.
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    dottles wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello guys

Which gig Paul?

London, since I have been down here I keep missing really good gigs, I just see more bands when I lived in the Midlands!
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.