Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Faith No More are one of the best live bands i have ever seen!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,522
    redrock wrote:
    :wave:
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hello peeps,
    The weather is appalling down here today, and work is making me :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:
    If anyone is popping through Cornwall, a hug would be welcomed, I can repay in June/July :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Flights to Hamburg booked :D :P :D
  • Options
    :evil: :twisted: :evil:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    :evil: :twisted: :evil:

:cry: :? :) :P ;)
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hello everyone.

Leanne - it's totally miserable up here too :(
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Hello everyone.

Leanne - it's totally miserable up here too :(

Hello sweetie, how's you?
    Blinkin' horrid isn't it! though I guess it's still light through the mizzle. My office (atm) is in the part of the building on stilts and, we've old 60s metal framed sash windows both of which on windy days seem to conspire to make it feel like a fridge!
  • Options
    Not doing so bad - nearly got blown off the road today.

Just don't seem to have much time to come on here these days.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:

:lol: I just don't have a life that's all :D
    tbh, I'm still in the office but I've had enough of work stuff so I've sumbitted my work hours and now can potter about on here until 6ish when I get picked up.

Getting blown off the road isn't good! We had a girl in our office knocked down by a car on her way in today, she's ok, just bruised and shaken as you'd expect.
  • Options
    That's awful, glad she's OK though.

I've been thinking lately that life is just too busy with mundane stuff. Also that things I've got planned this year if they had been planned differently could have coincided more with the PJ tour. I'm going on a brief trip to Amsterdam next month and Germany at the beginning of June, it's a shame the dates don't fit, oh well never mind. I'm sure I'll have a nice time anyway :D
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    That's awful, glad she's OK though.

I've been thinking lately that life is just too busy with mundane stuff. Also that things I've got planned this year if they had been planned differently could have coincided more with the PJ tour. I'm going on a brief trip to Amsterdam next month and Germany at the beginning of June, it's a shame the dates don't fit, oh well never mind. I'm sure I'll have a nice time anyway :D

But we'll see you in Manchester though?
  • Options
    DEFINATELY! Even if it's only for night one - afternoon in the pub, PJ and a night in a travel lodge. I'm hoping for guaranteed sunshine :D
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Claireack wrote:
    DEFINATELY! Even if it's only for night one - afternoon in the pub, PJ and a night in a travel lodge. I'm hoping for guaranteed sunshine :D

In Manchester? I guess it must appear sometimes! Doesn't rain in the pub though!

Glad it's not just me that's had a real sucky day at work. To be fair, the work wasn't the issue, just the cretins around me! I could quite happily strangle the bod that was on the next desk today, muttering to himself all day, constantly rustling sweet/crisp wrappers. It's an office not a snack bar. The sooner they ban all eating at desks the better (it is going to happen). His cause wasn't helped by Breakfast Boy irritating me before I'd even started. Why would anyone need to eat cereals at their desk (and clatter the spoon against the bowl quite so loudly) before start of shift when there's a perfectly servicable canteen downstairs?

On an up note, really pleased that Mr Riley will be joining us in Hamburg, and the postman delivered some more vinyl!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Ian - I'm not so bothered about people eating at their desks, but I do wish people wouldn't bring food into share, I keep eating a bit of everything, I have no willpower :(
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Claireack wrote:
    Ian - I'm not so bothered about people eating at their desks, but I do wish people wouldn't bring food into share, I keep eating a bit of everything, I have no willpower :(

Team buffets and stuff like that have already been banned :o I think this is a good thing because I also have no willpower.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:

which road is it you can get blown off ;)
  • Options
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:o
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

is it near gillwilly estate :?: :D
  • Options
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:

is it near gillwilly estate :?: :D

:shock: no, it was the A66 after Appleby on the way to Sandford.

Do I know you?????
  • Options
    which road is it you can get blown off ;)[/quote]
    :o[/quote]

is it near gillwilly estate :?: :D[/quote]

:shock: no, it was the A66 after Appleby on the way to Sandford.

Do I know you?????[/quote]

No. I worked up there last year. Maybe see you and yours in Manchester.
  • Options
    Ohhhhhh makes sense, suddenly thought you were from Penrith or my husband (he was a member for a while). :D

Yes we'll be at Manchester 1, would love to do both but it's not possible :( Never mind, though.

What did you do up here? Work on Gilwilly? hubby is based there.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Ohhhhhh makes sense, suddenly thought you were from Penrith or my husband (he was a member for a while). :D

Yes we'll be at Manchester 1, would love to do both but it's not possible :( Never mind, though.

I build water tanks, the big cilinder out the front of the new Greggs factory for the fire sprinklers. Give my regards to Gaz in the Royal.
  • Options
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I build water tanks, the big cilinder out the front of the new Greggs factory for the fire sprinklers. Give my regards to Gaz in the Royal.
    :lol:

If you drank in there you were about 100 ft from my house! You could have popped round for coffee, although that may have not have been so tempting.

Don't really go in there much though, prefer The Lowther which is slightly further into town. Know who Gaz is though, I know someone who lived with him for years.

What a small world.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

:lol:

If you drank in there you were about 100 ft from my house! You could have popped round for coffee, although that may have not have been so tempting.

Don't really go in there much though, prefer The Lowther which is slightly further into town. Know who Gaz is though, I know someone who lived with him for years.

What a small world.

Thats where we stayed. Cheap and cheerful. I did not have mobile broadband then so i could not get on here. Nice place I love the Lakes. Just taken my son to Scotland for half term Ben Nevis, Loch Ness, and John O Groats, the scenery is stunning. Although lost on a bored 14 year old :x
  • Options
    I keep trying to reply but the board seems to log me out :cry:

Claire, it'll be good to see you in Manc - prepare to be hugged!

Our new modern working office will mean no eating hot food at desks but cold food/snacks are allowed. You'd never survive in our office if you didn't do the communal thing, we always have someone bringing in cake, biscuits,cookies, doughnuts etc...
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    .... we always have someone bringing in cake, biscuits,cookies, doughnuts etc...
    My downfall at work. The guys 'look after me' and I'm constantly finding a lil' doughnut or a muffin or a cream cake or something on my desk for when I get to work! I guess it's all part and parcel of working where I do!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    .... we always have someone bringing in cake, biscuits,cookies, doughnuts etc...
    My downfall at work. The guys 'look after me' and I'm constantly finding a lil' doughnut or a muffin or a cream cake or something on my desk for when I get to work! I guess it's all part and parcel of working where I do!!!! :lol:

We seem to have a lot of birthdays, bad days in need of doughnuts and my aunt is a domestic goddess so makes me cakes to take in.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    We do the cakes-for-birthdays thing too, and summer time means sweets brought back from random countries. Very hard to resist ;) I'm also one of those types to eat brekkie at her desk, cos I cover the phone in the morning, and I can't wait until break at 11 cos I'm starving :lol: I'm always considerate though, no clattering of spoons or the likes! Hate the people that sit down and get stuck into cheese an' onion crisps at their desk - the smell wafts through the office!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!