euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    dottles wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps,
    How are we all? All ready for the ticket buying frenzy tomorrow?
    Christmas is rapidly approaching, I still haven't wrapped any pressies :?
    I have written 103 Christmas cards though!

103 Christmas Cards? :shock:
    Writing 10 would be a personal record for me!

:lol: I'm old fashioned in my liking of Christmas cards, I think it is nice to take the time to put pen to paper as we do it so rarely now. Actually spending some time wishing someone happiness etc.
    I try to write a personal message in each and use metallic/coloured ink etc. I have a big family so that accounts for a lot :D:lol:

I still have to wrap 30 pressies tho :shock: :shock: (well I am yet to buy 11 of 'em)

Ticket buying day - eek!! I shall be trying from work, cleared it with my boss, I just can't leave early to come home to do it.

Same here! 5 pm GMT is 6 pm in Vienna...still at work at this time! But no problem for me...my boss knows what a PJ freak i am! Good luck to you and all the others! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Euro lot... those trying for Manchester tickets later - are you going for standing or seated?
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    redrock wrote:
    Euro lot... those trying for Manchester tickets later - are you going for standing or seated?
    Standing my lovely :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    have fun today..good luck all :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm feeling a little nervous about the ticket sales. I only want a set for Manchester.

Hey ho, only two more hours.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    I'm feeling a little nervous about the ticket sales. I only want a set for Manchester.

Hey ho, only two more hours.
    ALL WILL BE OK..SMOILE
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Peeps, where are we all at with tickets?
    Who needs what in here/Dublin Crew etc and we can start trying to sort it out xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    'morning all.

There's still going to be a second go at the 10C presale (for those that can deal with it!).

I got Manchester only but my spare is already spoken for, I'm afraid.

But I know there were a number of unhappy little bunnies from the Crew yesterday.... :(
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:
    Peeps, where are we all at with tickets?
    Who needs what in here/Dublin Crew etc and we can start trying to sort it out xx

I'll be hopefully getting a ticketmaster ticket for Manc on Friday. I'll be looking for spares for Norway and Sweden as their GA is tomorrow and I won't have money then and I'm assuming they'll sell out! I still don't know about Berlin. Keep an eye out :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    yep..anyone need tix,,let us know..for help eachother
  • Options
    Posted on facebook:

"...spoke to crowdsurge. They're now waiting for the US to wake up. Expect an email from 3 UK time on. Most likely we will have to respond to 10c direct with what tix we want and they'll come back to us for payment..."
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Posted on facebook:

"...spoke to crowdsurge. They're now waiting for the US to wake up. Expect an email from 3 UK time on. Most likely we will have to respond to 10c direct with what tix we want and they'll come back to us for payment..."

Good find, R! Sounds like a patch-up job, but if itavoids having to go through all that again, it's be a relief.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    We'll have to wait and see what they will actually do Damien. If we go directly to 10C, how will that be managed? Everyone gets the tix they want? Lottery? First come, first served???
  • Options
    ;)
    redrock wrote:
    We'll have to wait and see what they will actually do Damien. If we go directly to 10C, how will that be managed? Everyone gets the tix they want? Lottery? First come, first served???

No idea, but surely it can't be any worse! My guess would be first come, first served. I think that's the way they used to do the sales back in those old unimaginable pre-internet days. Sometimes the old ways are best...
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    I think I may be staying in here and not progressing to the 2012 thread as no tickets yet for me :(
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    I think I may be staying in here and not progressing to the 2012 thread as no tickets yet for me :(

Did you try the O2 sale?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Did you try the O2 sale?

Not a customer :(
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    Guess who's back 8-)
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Did you try the O2 sale?

Not a customer :(

Nor am I, I use mates who are and log on through their password when I've needed to in the past
    :(
    We'll sort it though, you shall go to the ball!
  • Options
    Check the Dublin Crew thread - Damien e-mailed Crowd Surge and he got a response (not the 'standard' one) which is quite positive.
  • Options
    RideRick wrote:
    Guess who's back 8-)

:o
  • Options
    All my lovelies... I posted this in the Dublin thread but thought I would post it here too, even if most of you won't know Karim.

He's lovely and has been around since the crew started. He missed out on 10C sales (and will not be able to do anything about it). I know some of us are still looking for tix but, if anybody has 10C standing spares for him, please let me know (one for him and one for his lovely lady). Many thanks.
  • Options
    Hello people

I didn't really have chance to try yesterday as I was off site with work at 5pm, so I managed to get mine in the 02 pre-sale.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello people

I didn't really have chance to try yesterday as I was off site with work at 5pm, so I managed to get mine in the 02 pre-sale.
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello people

:thumbup:
  • Options
    mateymate wrote:
    Hello people

Whoot! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    :cry::cry: my sticky has been unstickied and locked :cry::cry:

Anyway, lets get to the weekend and see what's happened on the ticket front, then we can start making lists and sorting people out :D
    It's good to see people reappearing in this thread, no Marco though as yet!
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    A ticket fairy offered me his ( :) ) spare Manchester ticket today,so i guess i'll see you all in June,right? :D
    Still waiting on confirmation of night 2 and then get the flight and a place to stay booked,which will probably be bigger problem than the ticket,i've seen all prices went up like crazy :o

P.S. But who cares,I HAVE A TICKET!!! :D:D:D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    Somebody dropped this...

Sooooooooooooo anyone going Amsterdam?
  • Options
    satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    Somebody dropped this...

Sooooooooooooo anyone going Amsterdam?

im going to look for spares in the new year