Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Pke wrote:
    :D
    hehe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    Pke wrote:
    hehe

hey brother hows you ;)

And so it begins again think i might go for Manchester ,Iow, Berlin and Stolkholm :D then after PJ on to Dublin with mister an missus veedertown :D8-)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    hehe

hey brother hows you ;)

And so it begins again think i might go for Manchester ,Iow, Berlin and Stolkholm :D then after PJ on to Dublin with mister an missus veedertown :D8-)
    seeya at Berlin and after then :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    rafie wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Good morning! :wave:
    Planning of tour is finished:
    Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin

We are doing the tour by car! :D
    A little bit of an adventure.

About 1000 km from Vienna to Amsterdam
    About 210 km from Amsterdam to Werchter
    About 210 km from Werchter to Arras
    About 600 km from Arras to Berlin
    and about 750 km from Berlin to Vienna

:D:D:D
    When are you planning to leave Amsterdam? do you have room for 1 more? I'll pitch in for gas.
    We are leaving Amsterdam on the 28th and drive to Werchter! No problem if you want to join us!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Just seen the weather up in North Scotland on the news! Hope you and your family are all safe and well Gary!
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Just seen the weather up in North Scotland on the news! Hope you and your family are all safe and well Gary!
    It was pretty insane last night Sian thanks for asking! We had the highest recorded gusts just a mile down the road, 138mph!! A couple of unmanned boats sunk and lorries tipped over but I don't think there were any injuries anywhere. There were a dozen or so fallen trees that damaged properties so that is probably half our trees gone now.. :lol: They don't get much chance to grow here! On the plus side I couldn't go to sea today so have had Holly all to myself all day.. :D Hope everything is going swimmingly with you and Dave and hope you'll be in Manchester in June as that will be my only gig next year.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,249
    Evening all!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    veddertown wrote:
    It was pretty insane last night Sian thanks for asking! We had the highest recorded gusts just a mile down the road, 138mph!! A couple of unmanned boats sunk and lorries tipped over but I don't think there were any injuries anywhere. There were a dozen or so fallen trees that damaged properties so that is probably half our trees gone now.. :lol: They don't get much chance to grow here! On the plus side I couldn't go to sea today so have had Holly all to myself all day.. :D Hope everything is going swimmingly with you and Dave and hope you'll be in Manchester in June as that will be my only gig next year.

we have a 12 foot trampoline in the back garden, which pretty well secured down, and has with stood many storms.... its no lying upside down in the back garden, probably knackered.... could've been worse.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    There are times when I'm happy to live in the South!

Hello all!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    There are times when I'm happy to live in the South!

Hello all!
    south? :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Well... south for the UK!!!!! I should definitely live a bit more south than this!
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Hi all :)
    See you in Manchester next summer! :D:D:D
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    Hi all :)
    See you in Manchester next summer! :D:D:D

• Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Chrisilein wrote:
    rafie wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Good morning! :wave:
    Planning of tour is finished:
    Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin

We are doing the tour by car! :D
    A little bit of an adventure.

About 1000 km from Vienna to Amsterdam
    About 210 km from Amsterdam to Werchter
    About 210 km from Werchter to Arras
    About 600 km from Arras to Berlin
    and about 750 km from Berlin to Vienna

When are you planning to leave Amsterdam? do you have room for 1 more? I'll pitch in for gas.
    We are leaving Amsterdam on the 28th and drive to Werchter! No problem if you want to join us!
    Thanks, but I am planning on leaving Amsterdam on the 27th. I am camping at Werchter and want to set up early to get a good spot. But I would love to hang out sometime along the tour.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    Evening all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Evening all :wave:

Hello lovely, how are you?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
  • Options
    You a happy boy Dimitris? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    You a happy boy Dimitris? :D
    im ok..my nephew is a bit il,i worry,but in general,yep,,happy boy :)
  • Options
    So, after much thinking and costing, looks like it's just going to be Manchester and Berlin for me. Much as I want to go to Scandinavia, I'll save that experience for a time of year when I can also have a good chance of seeing the northern lights.

Also, Pearl Jam might decide to play at the Gorge or Red Rocks on their next US tour and that would be unmissable :D
  • Options
    Evening peeps,
    I hope you've all had a good weekend :D
    I've done some Christmas shopping, but still have 11 people to buy pressies for, including all the expensive ones! I am lacking in inspiration in terms of pressies to be honest. Written about two thirds of my cards now though.

Think I have sorted tickets for the Euro tour, looks like I am going to do Manchester and Berlin (having a friends spare, his first time visiting Berlin which should be cool). I am looking at Stockholm, it would be to go to the gig and spend some time there. I really wanted to go somewhere new, and they on my list of places to visit, but the last three gigs are too much unless I win the lottery - in which case we're all going.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps,
    I hope you've all had a good weekend :D
    I've done some Christmas shopping, but still have 11 people to buy pressies for, including all the expensive ones! I am lacking in inspiration in terms of pressies to be honest. Written about two thirds of my cards now though.

Think I have sorted tickets for the Euro tour, looks like I am going to do Manchester and Berlin (having a friends spare, his first time visiting Berlin which should be cool). I am looking at Stockholm, it would be to go to the gig and spend some time there. I really wanted to go somewhere new, and they on my list of places to visit, but the last three gigs are too much unless I win the lottery - in which case we're all going.

Please come to Stockholm!!! You wont regret it, Im possibly hosting a pre party at my house to save on expensive pubs but also there prolly will be a pub preparty, we´ll see in any case it´ll be fun :D
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • Options
    Good morning all! :wave:
    Getting a little bit nervous regarding the presale tomorrow! Trying to get tickets for Amsterdam and Berlin and for Arras (Which should be no problem). If this works everything is booked and we are ready to count the days till 26th june!
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Manchester and Berlin for me as it stands.

Stockholm looks amazing, but it's going to end up being an extra £300 for 2 days which I just don't have, and with so much uncertainty over my job at the moment I'm not putting myself in a position of owing money I can't pay back. Plus, if I did that show I know I wouldn't be able to stop myself doing the other two.
  • Options
  • Options
    Evening peeps,
    How are we all? All ready for the ticket buying frenzy tomorrow?
    Christmas is rapidly approaching, I still haven't wrapped any pressies :?
    I have written 103 Christmas cards though!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps,
    tomorrow..all ok.. :D
  • Options
    Ticket day... just a day at the palace of doom to endure first! :lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps,

103 Christmas Cards? :shock:
    Writing 10 would be a personal record for me!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Evening peeps,

103 Christmas Cards? :shock:
    Writing 10 would be a personal record for me!

:lol: I'm old fashioned in my liking of Christmas cards, I think it is nice to take the time to put pen to paper as we do it so rarely now. Actually spending some time wishing someone happiness etc.
    I try to write a personal message in each and use metallic/coloured ink etc. I have a big family so that accounts for a lot :D:lol:

I still have to wrap 30 pressies tho :shock: :shock: (well I am yet to buy 11 of 'em)

Ticket buying day - eek!! I shall be trying from work, cleared it with my boss, I just can't leave early to come home to do it.