Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    It's been pretty shit boring for me... but the weather has turned awfully Wintery suddenly :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    It's been pretty shit boring for me... but the weather has turned awfully Wintery suddenly :D
    Come down and help me in my job if you like :lol: today I did a briefing on major traumas and their treatment and then this afternoon organised evidence for a falls prevention briefing.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Come down and help me in my job if you like :lol: today I did a briefing on major traumas and their treatment and then this afternoon organised evidence for a falls prevention briefing.

I would but I haven't finished my job yet! :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    So who among you is very intelligent and got the new Tom Waits album? :mrgreen:

Weather has been pretty good up here today
  • Options

Bloody Scousers probably nicked the rain clouds ;)

• Options

well bully for you and your nice weather :)
    today would have been awesome weatherwise had it not rained so much and it had been a bit colder.

..and I have no Tom Waits albums, am I therefore very unintelligent I guess.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Oh it will be pissing it down tomorrow because I have to leave the house for more then 5 mins :evil:
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,240

I wouldn't say it's a matter of intelligence, I have it after all! :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

Awwww Ian, don't sell yourself short! You have an IQ of at least double figures ;)

(Apologies for not replying to your text today btw... I only just remembered! :o Sorry hun, been uber busy at work innit)

• Options
    ilockyer wrote:

Awwww Ian, don't sell yourself short! You have an IQ of at least double figures ;)

(Apologies for not replying to your text today btw... I only just remembered! :o Sorry hun, been uber busy at work innit)

No, it's single figures, I checked online!

A friend of mine has just texted to say he's got some nice overtime, sounds like the railways a mess along the sea wall at Dawlish again... nice to see nature agrees Plymouth should be cut off!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

A friend of mine has just texted to say he's got some nice overtime, sounds like the railways a mess along the sea wall at Dawlish again... nice to see nature agrees Plymouth should be cut off!

Well I know my IQ is triple figures, I refused to pay the joining fee for Mensa :lol: £45 indeed!!

Plymouth...and beyond :evil: :evil: :?:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Well I know my IQ is triple figures, I refused to pay the joining fee for Mensa :lol: £45 indeed!!

Beyond has road links, and last time i checked St Austell brewery still use road transport so it's all good! :D
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Beyond has road links, and last time i checked St Austell brewery still use road transport so it's all good! :D

:lol::lol: parts of St Austell are flooded! :lol:
  • Options
    Wh00t! Mummies on Channel 4!! :mrgreen:

• Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

My IQ is in negative figures! :lol:

• Options
    Wh00t! Mummies on Channel 4!! :mrgreen:

I'm looking forward to Frozen Planet on Wednesday.
    Is there a a Euro tour announced yet?
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol: parts of St Austell are flooded! :lol:

They'll all be out looting as soon as the floodwater dies down! :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

My IQ is in negative figures! :lol:

Do one of the free tests online... I just did and the result surprised me...

135 :o :shock:
  • Options
    well done :D mine has varied between 139 and 142 over the years... which means the tests can't be right :lol::lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    well done :D mine has varied between 139 and 142 over the years... which means the tests can't be right :lol::lol:

I don't trust the results of them, because there's visual stuff in there which I have to guess at! :D

Just finished watching the Bridge School night 1 DVD :D
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning all!

I used to be a member of mensa - only because they were offering free membership (did do a 'proper' test with them)! Didn't see any use of being a member and didn't continue ....
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    'morning all!

I used to be a member of mensa - only because they were offering free membership (did do a 'proper' test with them)! Didn't see any use of being a member and didn't continue ....

My thoughts entirely, we had free membership after sitting tests at uni..but paying - nah!! :)

Morning all,
    how goes it? All well I hope.
    I feel a bit :yawn: :yawn: today.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Morning!!!!Ugly day outside..Beautiful day inside me..

Hey, na-na-na-na, hey thats something!!!!!!!!!!

And I listen, oh, for the voice inside my head

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Beautiful day here... far too nice to be sat in front of a computer!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Hello everyone, not been in here for a bit. Hope all is well. :)
  • Options
    Well, my post earlier certainly killed off the sunshine, torrential downpours all afternoon!

Having a nice relaxing evening, have spent the last hour or so on the phone to Sian and a couple of other friends too, now eating convenience food and watching Mummifying Alan from last night on C4 website!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Wet 'crack of dawn' here!

Good morning all!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Well, my post earlier certainly killed off the sunshine, torrential downpours all afternoon!

Having a nice relaxing evening, have spent the last hour or so on the phone to Sian and a couple of other friends too, now eating convenience food and watching Mummifying Alan from last night on C4 website!

Did you enjoy Mummifying Alan??? I LOVED it :D

Morning all :wave:

It's cold and dry here...