Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hope all those that didn't get a chance last time can see it now!
    Well unless they're showing in backwater Irish towns, I'm going to miss it again... Ho-hum, got the blu-ray ordered so I'll just wait for that :D

They're showing it in Carlow.... I'm fairly sure that's a backwater town! :D

However, it isn't getting anywhere quite that backwater, nowhere west of Bristol for example... really must leave the South West one of these days, feck all good ever happens here. :D Just looked at the list of gigs I've been to this year and the closest to home has been Bristol. 80% have been in London.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    Hope all those that didn't get a chance last time can see it now!
    Well unless they're showing in backwater Irish towns, I'm going to miss it again... Ho-hum, got the blu-ray ordered so I'll just wait for that :D

They're showing it in Carlow.... I'm fairly sure that's a backwater town! :D

However, it isn't getting anywhere quite that backwater, nowhere west of Bristol for example... really must leave the South West one of these days, feck all good ever happens here. :D Just looked at the list of gigs I've been to this year and the closest to home has been Bristol. most have been London or Canada!
  • Options
    Morning all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Morning all :wave:

Hellooo!!! :)
    I am mine!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

You're going to Waterford, right? Kilkenny is 40mins away, Carlow is an hour but would be on the way back to Dublin too if you're going that way, Wexford is about an hour at most from Waterford too.

Let me know what yer plans are too! I'm off work on Wednesday, I've an office in Wexford that I can do a days work in etc etc...
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    hello!!!!!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hello, how are we all?
    I trust everyone is fine and dandy :)

Oooh, Nan just called, rucksack arrived... Left over US dollars on a pre paid card have a lot to answer for!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Hello, how are we all?

Oooh, Nan just called, rucksack arrived... Left over US dollars on a pre paid card have a lot to answer for!
    I'll give you $500 for it Leanne!! :lol: Hello everyone!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hello, how are we all?

I'll give you $500 for it Leanne!! :lol: Hello everyone!! :D

That's got to be some kind of 10c international shipping record!

Gary, how's sunny Scotland?
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey everyone! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    hello :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hello peeps xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Don't know about anyone else but its absolutely pissing down here!
  • Options
    Had few drops here but nothing major - cats didn't bother running in or anything...
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Had few drops here but nothing major - cats didn't bother running in or anything...

I'm struggling to coax Molly outside for a wee at the moment, she just looks out, turns round and goes and sits on the sofa :roll:
  • Options
    As long as she doesn't wee on it... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:

Fine drizzle while walking home... sky is very dark though.
  • Options
    It is hammering down, and blowing a gale....it looks almost dark outside. Full on stormy...
    Not helped by the fact my office is concrete, with lots of metal framed windows and our side of the building is on stilts which makes us feel colder.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    It is hammering down, and blowing a gale....it looks almost dark outside. Full on stormy...
    Not helped by the fact my office is concrete, with lots of metal framed windows and our side of the building is on stilts which makes us feel colder.

Sounds like time to hibernate!
  • Options
    Ahhhh it finally feels like October :mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options

Be Christmas soon :roll: :twisted:
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139

its felt like october up here since july :lol::lol::lol:
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options

its felt like october up here since july :lol::lol::lol:

Here too!!
  • Options
    New backpack/rucksack thing is niiiice! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    It is here too (although it's pretty much almost the same place I s'pose :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

Be Christmas soon :roll: :twisted:

Whoop! Nearly my annual birthday booze up then! :mrgreen: :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    Good morning euro lot! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Morning :D
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Morning :D
    :D