Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    good morning..good day.Adam doing better.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'sunny day :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    redrock wrote:

Indeed, same down here, don't want this to end anytime soon. Winter can wait until November!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    ilockyer wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Indeed, same down here, don't want this to end anytime soon. Winter can wait until November!

It's absolutely hissing down up here, still warm but very soggy.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    redrock wrote:

It's absolutely hissing down up here, still warm but very soggy.

I just ventured into the back garden to put some washing out and it looks like we had rain overnight... still wet out there but it's the equivalent of one floor lower than the front of the house and doesn't get the sun... I didn't hear a thing!
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Glad to hear Adam is on the mend :)

It feels like it's bleddy sweltering down here, went out barefoot into the garden earlier and had to hop to the grass as the black steps we've got were burning my feet. It's 24 degrees apparently :?

I listened to the Vault #1 cd earlier and really enjoyed it :D:D - more please!!

From the lack of pics/updates etc on facebook I think Ms Cartwrights hen party must've gone well :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

It feels like it's bleddy sweltering down here, went out barefoot into the garden earlier and had to hop to the grass as the black steps we've got were burning my feet. It's 24 degrees apparently :?

I listened to the Vault #1 cd earlier and really enjoyed it :D:D - more please!!

From the lack of pics/updates etc on facebook I think Ms Cartwrights hen party must've gone well :mrgreen:

24? Will happily swap, it's only 19 here...

Vault #1... I knew there was something I needed to download!

Using the PJ20 soundtrack to let my CD player warm up... not convinced all of its ailments have been cured as the left channel is significantly lower than it should be. Am hoping it's just a case of waiting for the valves to fully warm up which can take 24-48 hours. If not I will not be very happy!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

24? Will happily swap, it's only 19 here...

Vault #1... I knew there was something I needed to download!

Using the PJ20 soundtrack to let my CD player warm up... not convinced all of its ailments have been cured as the left channel is significantly lower than it should be. Am hoping it's just a case of waiting for the valves to fully warm up which can take 24-48 hours. If not I will not be very happy!

eta I am now not very happy at all. It has developed another even worse fault, the drawer will not open at all. Back it goes tomorrow. Another week without access to 70% of my music...
  • Options
    Can you not play it in your laptop/computer until it's fixed?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Can you not play it in your laptop/computer until it's fixed?

The computer was the first thing to go wrong today... I'm not going anywhere near that until I've calmed down as I have no patience with computers at the best of times. It really needs replacing, this phone is twice as powerful as the PC! :D I probably should stop being such a tight git and buy a new one...

edited...

Been for a walk, completely de-stressed now, managed to get the computer sorted, my iTunes had corrupted during an update, thankfully I set restore points and all is now as it should be! I have also found that the external hard drive I have is near enough full (500Gb) so I need to buy a bigger one to replace it.

I've already had an email about collection of the CDP too.

Why do I let all this trivial crap mount up and stress me out? I know better than this!
  • Options
    morning europe...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    After the noon all :wave:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    After the noon all :wave:

Evenin'

Another glorious day down here, and a really productive one!

I walked home from work the scenic way and managed to take 5 minutes off my fastest time ever, even allowing for a much slower than normal walk through the park as the scenery was much improved 8-) I love summer weather...

Hopefully tonight I will get round to starting the PJ20 book...
  • Options
    Evening all,
    I trust all are well.
    I get to go to health and wellbeing conference tomorrow in my home town, opposite the beach - hurrah!
    Looking for an outfit for 'the wedding' :D:lol::D
  • Options
    Morning all.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Morning all.
    :wave:
  • Options
    Morning!
    I get to go to the beach today for work rather than the office :D (conference at a beachside hotel at least)
  • Options
    Afternoon all!

Everyone having a good day? Am out for a meal tonight for a friends birthday which will be good.

Also, it appears winter may have arrived.
  • Options
    Hello all.. yep.. a bit cloudy here today :(
  • Options
    Hey everybody! How's everything going?

Still Summer here... I'm getting a bit fed up with it... :P
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options

:shock: :o :shock:
  • Options
    :)

same here..weather good..
  • Options
    Oh well... Weather's crazy... Looks like I'll be spending Halloween in a bikini! Oh wait! I took some days off then, so the weather will be terrible... -_-
  • Options
    :)

same here..weather good..

Right then, I'm emigrating! :P Stuck in Carlisle again this week... Damp, overcast and windy... It's like last week never happened :roll:

So which is better... Greece or Portugal? :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    AHHAHAHAHAH Economically it's pretty much the same... awful! XD When it comes to beauty, well, I don't know much in greece, just visited Corfu, unfortunatelly, would have liked to do a lot more but it was during an interrail and we were so tired we just stayed there for 4 days to rest and go to the beach...

As for Portugal, it is very beautiful, nice beaches (sea is colder than in Greece, but it's not bad), nice people ( :mrgreen: ) and awesome cuisine :D
  • Options
    PJ20 Encore Screenings in Europe - http://www.pj20.com/screenings/
    :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I love how they have Glasgow listed as Eire, I guess the Celtic fans will be happy with that! :D

After a Google search, because Showcase's website sucks, I find the Bristol screenings are next Monday and Tuesday, neither of which I can make. :(

Hope all those that didn't get a chance last time can see it now!
  • Options
    AHHAHAHAHAH Economically it's pretty much the same... awful! XD When it comes to beauty, well, I don't know much in greece, just visited Corfu, unfortunatelly, would have liked to do a lot more but it was during an interrail and we were so tired we just stayed there for 4 days to rest and go to the beach...

As for Portugal, it is very beautiful, nice beaches (sea is colder than in Greece, but it's not bad), nice people ( :mrgreen: ) and awesome cuisine :D

Sold! Expect me and a van to randomly appear somewhere in Portugal then :P

• Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I love how they have Glasgow listed as Eire, I guess the Celtic fans will be happy with that! :D

After a Google search, because Showcase's website sucks, I find the Bristol screenings are next Monday and Tuesday, neither of which I can make. :(

Hope all those that didn't get a chance last time can see it now!
    Well unless they're showing in backwater Irish towns, I'm going to miss it again... Ho-hum, got the blu-ray ordered so I'll just wait for that :D