• Options
    Good morning everyone!
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Good morning everyone!
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:
    Which means Europe next year...SURELY!!!

As much as I want to, I'm not believing it till it's announced... They've already done the six year gap to us once... :evil:
    pstt..ill see u next summer ;)

my fingers and toes are crossed
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    MoemaiMoemai The Netherlands Posts: 329
    TOUR TOUR TOUR :d
  • Options
    Moemai wrote:
    Father and Daughter at the same post...means all is well..
    hi Daughter..you know..dont behave,do what ever the fuck you want :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Moemai wrote:
    Father and Daughter at the same post...means all is well..
    hi Daughter..you know..dont behave,do what ever the fuck you want :)
    duh its in my blood, you are my father:P
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    I am finally going to be able to listen to the PJ20 soundtrack at the weekend, just got the call to say my CD player will be returned on Saturday morning. It's been awesome just listening to vinyl, but damned inconvenient too... plus a nice electronics upgrade at trade prices to boot!

It feels like the weekend already, sun is shining and I've had an easy day at work. Apparently I have laryngitis and am therefore unable to use a telephone... that's the story our department gave operational resources :D , so I've been chilling out, drinking tea and eating donuts! 8-) Or if anyone asks, proof-reading letters and editing emails before they're sent out! There is a precedent for these tactical illnesses too... :D I've been warned by colleagues to expect project work or statistical reporting! :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    I say: the europe announcement will be in december again:P
  • Options
    Moemai wrote:
    I say: the europe announcement will be in december again:P

gawddamn I hope you're right...but I think if there is one it will be spring time for some reason.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Fingers are crossed for Europe. Looking for shows in Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, Amsterdam, somewhere hot and of course London. Toes and everything else crossed for SCOTLAND!!! :D

PLEASE PLAY SCOTLAND 2012.....
    :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Fingers are crossed for Europe. Looking for shows in Copenhagen, Berlin, Stockholm, Amsterdam, somewhere hot and of course London. Toes and everything else crossed for SCOTLAND!!! :D

That's a good itinerary! But with all those good places, why tack London on? :D
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Why not? Tis our capital innit?

Italy, Croatia, Spain and Portugal would be good...
    oh and Greece :lol:;)
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    ilockyer wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

:D We love London!! Would love to see a show in the 02! Also would love to see PJ in Prague, Athens, Budapest, Zagreb, Verona, Lisbon, Zurich, Istanbul, etc.... :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    London is convenient... dunno if they will play the o2 again. They were unhappy at the fine for breach of curfew etc...

Hammersmith is the answer!
  • Options
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH...
    I have just about had enough of my neighbours - last night they were arguing, shouting, fighting from about midnight until 2.30 then from 4 - 5... Do you know what I don't give a damn about their issues, I do gove a damn about the kids trying to sleep in their house and us trying to sleep in ours. But it's ok, whilst we have to get up for work, they don't have to get up for anything :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:
    AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH...
    I have just about had enough of my neighbours - last night they were arguing, shouting, fighting from about midnight until 2.30 then from 4 - 5... Do you know what I don't give a damn about their issues, I do gove a damn about the kids trying to sleep in their house and us trying to sleep in ours. But it's ok, whilst we have to get up for work, they don't have to get up for anything :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The kids have to get up for school, don't they? If you know where the parents' bedroom is, make loads of noise by the wall to wake them up when you get up (hopefully this won't disturb the kids).... Not being vindictive here! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    5 years today...

Athens show..

we miss you..
  • Options
    5 years today...

Athens show..

we miss you..

Hopefully they'll fix this fact next :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    5 years today...

Athens show..

we miss you..

Hopefully they'll fix this fact next :D

Athens would be awesome. Perfect place to end a tour!
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    The 2012 European tour could clash with Euro 2012 :lol:

Hopefully they'll add a few new places I haven't been before - I like Holland and Berlin etc., but it'd be nice to go to southern Italy and Scandinavia :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Hopefully they'll add a few new places I haven't been before - I like Holland and Berlin etc., but it'd be nice to go to southern Italy and Scandinavia :D
    ahem...you forgeting something...

and i agree with the places u post :D
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

Forget Euro 2012. Spain have won that already...

A return to Verona would be great for those of us who didn't get to go last time.

Scandinavia would be good, Copenhagen and Stockholm please!
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

Forget Euro 2012. Spain have won that already...

A return to Verona would be great for those of us who didn't get to go last time.

Scandinavia would be good, Copenhagen and Stockholm please!

Completely agree! Italy and Scandinavia please!! :D

Well, tomorrow is the hen night... I'm terrified :shock: :? :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I won't be able to travel too far so a couple of UK dates will be all I can manage.

Sian - have a fantastic Hen Night! :D
  • Options

What's the worst that can happen? :D
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:

What's the worst that can happen? :D

I'm hoping for lots of fb pics of half naked male strippers :D

Is it bad that I haven't rushed to buy a white backspacer?
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hello there. :wave:

Already on weekend and I think I'm finally gonna use my swimming pool, for the first time this year.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    Is it bad that I haven't rushed to buy a white backspacer?

Yes, you are a bad fan and should hang your head in shame. The bands children will now have to miss a meal... :D
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:
    Hello there. :wave:

Already on weekend and I think I'm finally gonna use my swimming pool, for the first time this year.

Yay!!
  • Options
    Athens show...what a night :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D