Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Marmite on toast wins out over chinese takeaway, lentils and pea risotto for sure!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:

Leanne, we'll agree to disagree on Champagne ;)

:lol: I drink it rarely, so you have greater knowledge than me :D

Dave, I think the jazz bar night in Berlin is the drunkest I've seen you...

I think there has only been one other time when I was worse then that. I was in a state. Phil said he looked at me at one point and my eyes were rolling in the back of my head :lol:

we drank a lot that night, I had flashbacks in June when we randomly stumbled across that Cuban bar :lol:

Sian, risotto sounds nice :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    :sick:

we had Chinese takeaway :D

We had pea and mushroom risotto :mrgreen:

Not lentils then?

Not tonight no, we had them last night... and have them again on Tuesday ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Not tonight no, we had them last night... and have them again on Tuesday ;)

You are far too organised! I have no idea what microwaved meal I will be eating tomorrow, let alone Tuesday!
  • Options
    Champagne?? Fuck that!

TEQUILA :twisted:

I'm doing all the toasts with Jager :P :D8-)
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options

Ermmmm you had better not be drinking tequila on the day... I can't be doing with a drunk YOU! 8-)

You haven't even seen me drunk

I have! I remember that fateful night when we all went out in Cov... that was a brutal night.

Leanne, we'll agree to disagree on Champagne ;)
    We're not allowed to discuss that Pickel!... *shudders*

• Options
    Champagne?? Fuck that!

Me and Dave will have to sneak the tequila in then - jager :sick:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Champagne?? Fuck that!

You won't be interested in the four bottles I currently have then? No shots for you at new year! :P
    *just realised that going to Oz via Dubai = monster duty free shenanigans :o:mrgreen:

• Options
    Morning all! Unbelievably clear head this morning which surprises me given I had a few bevvies yesterday! This is good... though no doubt there will be a mid-morning slump requiring strong coffee! :D
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    ilockyer wrote:
    Morning all! Unbelievably clear head this morning which surprises me given I had a few bevvies yesterday! This is good... though no doubt there will be a mid-morning slump requiring strong coffee! :D

A very large breakfast definately helps :D
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    What a great set. Wanted to see Matt on guitar, would have been hilarious!

Time to sleep!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

You won't be interested in the four bottles I currently have then? No shots for you at new year! :P
    *just realised that going to Oz via Dubai = monster duty free shenanigans :o:mrgreen:

I'll get my shopping list ready ;)

Morning all! :wave:

Hen night on Saturday :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    dottles wrote:

nope....not in the slightest bit interested, even last year when you lot were doing jager, the tequila option came into play. Or I could purchase an array of multi coloured/flavoured shots a la Cov night out? :lol:

Duty free via USA/Canada weren't hugely great but then I wasn't looking at a wide selection...

Morning y'all, can someone remind me why I didn't go to Vancouver, that set looks ace and they did Chloe/Crown again :evil:
  • Options
    Great set last night... would have been awesome to be there!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    que pasa??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hola Dimitris,
    ¿Cómo estás hoy? Espero que estés bien.

(Not used Spanish in a while, the above could make no sense!)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    dottles wrote:
    Hola Dimitris,
    ¿Cómo estás hoy? Espero que estés bien.

(Not used Spanish in a while, the above could make no sense!)
    no worries..people dont have problem to understand..have problem cos they DONT want to understand ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    It's wierd to think the Canadian tour is over, next South America for the band (and Dimitris), I kinda feel I need to have another tour to plan for, panic about, get excited about....see my friends....
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    It's wierd to think the Canadian tour is over, next South America for the band (and Dimitris), I kinda feel I need to have another tour to plan for, panic about, get excited about....see my friends....

Would be nice to have something to look forward to. Know I can't do a whole tour, but I'm hoping to go to 2 shows next time they're over here.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

You have... they just haven't announced it yet!

You have the trip for Sian's wedding to plan for etc... and you don't need a tour to see your friends! :D
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You have... they just haven't announced it yet!

You have the trip for Sian's wedding to plan for etc... and you don't need a tour to see your friends! :D

What Ian said :D

We have my wedding, NYE and a tour next year!! Hunny, you ain't getting rid of us anytime soon ;):lol:8-)

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hey Europe!

I've posted this in the Dublin thread but thought I would post here too as I am a bit desperate (well... sort of... all is relative!).

"I'm at lost... can't find my two (and only) Mike picks (yeah.... I don't really have much of those things). Now that G is formally learning electric guitar, I was going to give her one but sadly it's not to be. She's 'reduced' to using an AIC one (Will, not even Jerry!).

Would any of you kind souls have a spare Mike one for her. I don't have much to trade for this but maybe a few beers/a bottle of something would do?

Many thanks"
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Europe!

I've posted this in the Dublin thread but thought I would post here too as I am a bit desperate (well... sort of... all is relative!).

"I'm at lost... can't find my two (and only) Mike picks (yeah.... I don't really have much of those things). Now that G is formally learning electric guitar, I was going to give her one but sadly it's not to be. She's 'reduced' to using an AIC one (Will, not even Jerry!).

Would any of you kind souls have a spare Mike one for her. I don't have much to trade for this but maybe a few beers/a bottle of something would do?

Many thanks"

Dave has a Mike pick... I can but ask... anything for you Lovely :) xx

• Options
    Gawddamn I just donated mine to a wishlist pre-party in the States :(
    It would've been G's otherwise, I don't think I have another :(
  • Options
    You guys are lovely. I looked everywhere that they could be but just can't find them :(

If a kind soul does have an extra and I eventually find my picks, theirs will be returned. Promise.
  • Options
    Already dealt with in the Dublin thread :P

• Options
    Oi! Pickle! Since when did you go to Europe last year, hmmmm? :P ;)

• Options

Fine, we'll keep ourselves to ourselves then ....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Just ignore him. He's having a look around - nothing confirmed yet!!!! Though I'm sure he'll come through - after all he slept in my daughter's bed (she wasn't in it!), under the watchful eyes of loads of eye candy on the wall. Not eye candy for him, mind you....

Edit: Just saw his edit in the Dublin thread... sorted! :mrgreen: Thank you lovely - next time you can touch the guitar. xxx
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Just ignore him. He's having a look around - nothing confirmed yet!!!! Though I'm sure he'll come through - after all he slept in my daughter's bed (she wasn't in it!), under the watchful eyes of loads of eye candy on the wall. Not eye candy for him, mind you....

Edit: Just saw his edit in the Dublin thread... sorted! :mrgreen: Thank you lovely - next time you can touch the guitar. xxx

Oh Rita, don't be so sure it wasn't eye candy for him ;):lol: