Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    dottles wrote:
    Sian, their loss my lovely!
    Now y'all just consider all aspects of rurality before choosing it!!! Though I guess you lot are thinking sorta semi rural rather 250 miles away from a big city rural rural :lol::lol:

Well yes... Dave comes from disgustingly a rural area and I hail from a semi-rural area... trust me, after years in a city we crave the rolling fields and tree climbing of our childhoods ;)

:lol::lol: you may not crave the lack of public transport and getting stuck behind a tractor on the way to work a la my journey to work today... 7 miles or so at below 20mph :D
    TBH though, I am not sure I could live anywhere else! :D:lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Now y'all just consider all aspects of rurality before choosing it!!! Though I guess you lot are thinking sorta semi rural rather 250 miles away from a big city rural rural :lol::lol:

Well yes... Dave comes from disgustingly a rural area and I hail from a semi-rural area... trust me, after years in a city we crave the rolling fields and tree climbing of our childhoods ;)

:lol::lol: you may not crave the lack of public transport and getting stuck behind a tractor on the way to work a la my journey to work today... 7 miles or so at below 20mph :D
    TBH though, I am not sure I could live anywhere else! :D:lol:

Ah yes Leanne but i'll be driving by then... and I don't care for getting angry at tractors... Hakuna Matata :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

Coooooooooome tooooooo the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire...... :P come on, I've already ensnared Helen over here... I'll get the rest of you at some point! :P
    (nb, Simon did the ensnaring... I'm just claiming the credit :P )

I want to!! If I had my way we'd kick you outta your house ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    ... Hakuna Matata...

:D
  • Options
    ... Hakuna Matata...

I told you, the Lion King shaped my entire life philosophy :D

• Options

Ah yes Leanne but i'll be driving by then... and I don't care for getting angry at tractors... Hakuna Matata :D

Oh we don't angry at them, Wedsnesday is market day so tomorrow there will be more :lol:

Merch deliveries have started landing :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ... Hakuna Matata...

I told you, the Lion King shaped my entire life philosophy :D

The power exists in everyone... Now THATS a life philosophy (followed by gaining superpowers, going slightly insane and trying to destroy the world) :P

Also, you can't HAVE my house, it's mine... Regardless of how often I'm not there :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    It's nice to have peeps about here...
  • Options

Also, you can't HAVE my house, it's mine... Regardless of how often I'm not there :P

Ok, can we just squat instead? :P

• Options

Does that include you making me breakfast? :lol:

• Options

Does that include you making me breakfast? :lol:

I'll make you breakfast Pickle! I'll even clean for you... I draw the line at scrubbing your back :lol:;)

Morning all! :wave:

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    i wanna sleep,,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    Morning everyone! The sunshine has returned and I'm feeling much better for it! Just had breakfast out in the back garden, sadly had to come in as have way too much to do before going to work at dinnertime. Only a half-day though so :D

Anyone that gets the chance to see the Revival Tour (Brian Fallon, Dave Hause, Chuck Ragan and Dan Andriano) should go, awesome show last night. The ticket said 7:30 and they meant it too, 3.5 hours in total, solo sets from all of them and much collaboration too. Sadly a lot of the Bristol crowd was there purely for Brian and chatted loudly all the way through much of the rest... also bumped into someone from the 10c forum but have forgotten their name already!

And I see it is pretty much nailed on for Australia to be the next lucky recipients of a Pearl Jam tour...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    ilockyer wrote:
    And I see it is pretty much nailed on for Australia to be the next lucky recipients of a Pearl Jam tour...

Which means Europe next year...SURELY!!!

Ello peeps,
    the sun is shining here today, the woods and fields I see from my office window look great.
    I have cucumber sarnies and a packet of frazzles :D
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

Ello peeps,
    the sun is shining here today, the woods and fields I see from my office window look great.
    I have cucumber sarnies and a packet of frazzles :D

Cucumber sarnies... ewww! Frazzles are good though.

I have a view of the car park, some trees and a substation...

My walk home will take in pollution, fly tipping sites, a very rough housing project and the park... :-)

Europe... bring it on!
  • Options
    Bring it Back..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Bring it Back..

see I just get Moloko in my head ...
  • Options
    After the noon all.

It's SCORCHING here! :o

So what makes you say Australia are next then? (see, I'm away for one bloody afternoon and THIS happens *grumblegrumble*)

Well I came home to a pack pf CD's from Ian, a Pin-Up mag from Leanne and a phone call from Lil' Dave...

I love you guys :D<3 xx

I've been a bit odd of late with the job shite, wedding shite, hen night shite and every other shite stressful thing on the planet but coming here and having support from people means the world to me. If it wasn't for my Dave and my friends i'd have mental by now... so thanks :)

*ahem*

Mushy shit over... ;)

• Options
    After the noon all.

It's SCORCHING here! :o

So what makes you say Australia are next then? (see, I'm away for one bloody afternoon and THIS happens *grumblegrumble*)

Well I came home to a pack pf CD's from Ian, a Pin-Up mag from Leanne and a phone call from Lil' Dave...

I love you guys :D<3 xx

I've been a bit odd of late with the job shite, wedding shite, hen night shite and every other shite stressful thing on the planet but coming here and having support from people means the world to me. If it wasn't for my Dave and my friends i'd have mental by now... so thanks :)

*ahem*

Mushy shit over... ;)

Erm, you are mental, that's why we all love you!

Glad the CDs made it to you... not sure you'll enjoy Chris' Social Distortion DVD but give it a go, as for TBC. Go through the studio albums in order. Then dip into the live stuff. The Southern Harmony & Musical Companion is by far my favourite album of theirs, not least because it spawned the three main songs they used to jam off of live... and My Morning Song is my fave TBC song of all.
  • Options
    First day back at skooool tomorrow :D
  • Options
    First day back at skooool tomorrow :D

Be sure to pass on all your knowledge and experience of uni life to the freshers :D
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Whoo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :wave: Happiness is fab!! Hello to Leanne and Ian tonight, I got my poster and the glut of cool stickers that were thrown in too. Something to plaster the guitar case with! :D You guys are great and I adore that poster, it's very Darth Vader'ish and very typically Klausen. Lovely memento which I'll cherish forever!! Thanks so much!! I wish all you guys could come to Dublin next year but hopefully PJ will come to Europe, particularly SCOTLAND of course. I'm in such a good mood right now!! :mrgreen:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:
    Whoo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :wave: Happiness is fab!! Hello to Leanne and Ian tonight, I got my poster and the glut of cool stickers that were thrown in too. Something to plaster the guitar case with! :D You guys are great and I adore that poster, it's very Darth Vader'ish and very typically Klausen. Lovely memento which I'll cherish forever!! Thanks so much!! I wish all you guys could come to Dublin next year but hopefully PJ will come to Europe, particularly SCOTLAND of course. I'm in such a good mood right now!! :mrgreen:

You're welcome dude! :D:D:D
  • Options
    veddertown wrote:

Hurrah!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    So glad you liked it, thought the stickers might be appreciated too :D
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Hurrah!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    So glad you liked it, thought the stickers might be appreciated too :D
    Honestly, I'm overwhelmed by the generosity of the people I've met through this band. The poster is already a treasured item and I can't wait to see it framed! Thanks!!!!!!!! :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    OK, we are fundraising for my brother at the minute, he's been offered the chance to go on a cricket tour of Sri Lanka with the county team (he's pretty good) but has to raise £1800 to do it.
    My mum has organised a 'race' night on the 14th (or 15th?) of October, so I have purchased two horses (it's all virtual) and now have to name them...I thought I might go PJ related - suggestions please :D

(my gay best friend Ian has come up with some fab, but ruder names for his horses ... 'tess tickle' being an example :lol: ...someone has to commentate on this!)
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    OK, we are fundraising for my brother at the minute, he's been offered the chance to go on a cricket tour of Sri Lanka with the county team (he's pretty good) but has to raise £1800 to do it.
    My mum has organised a 'race' night on the 14th (or 15th?) of October, so I have purchased two horses (it's all virtual) and now have to name them...I thought I might go PJ related - suggestions please :D

(my gay best friend Ian has come up with some fab, but ruder names for his horses ... 'tess tickle' being an example :lol: ...someone has to commentate on this!)

Freshly stolen from Grand Theft Auto - Sofa King Fast...

Always go with rude/pure filth for things like this...

Why isn't it Friday yet? Looks like we're in for another hot day and being stuck in an office is the last thing I want. Wouldn't be so bad if they could get the air con to work properly... 2.5 years and counting for that!
  • Options
    morning morning..
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

As much as I want to, I'm not believing it till it's announced... They've already done the six year gap to us once... :evil:

• Options
    dottles wrote:

As much as I want to, I'm not believing it till it's announced... They've already done the six year gap to us once... :evil:
    pstt..ill see u next summer ;)