Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Naughty Leanne! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Oi! Pickle! Since when did you go to Europe last year, hmmmm? :P ;)
    Technically, I never left Europe last year :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Oh Rita, don't be so sure it wasn't eye candy for him ;):lol:

I can assure it wasn't quite my bag... Totally the wrong type of boobs for a start :P
    The kitten did an excellent job of acting as a blindfold though! :lol:

• Options
    I just spent hours applying for a job... and then the application was rejected.... NOT HAPPY :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    psstt..we need to see u more at the forum..just saying.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I just spent hours applying for a job... and then the application was rejected.... NOT HAPPY :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh hunny, how come? was it an online application you can save in the system?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Did they say why they rejected? Bit odd to come back so quickly. :(
    I'm still keeping my eyes open for ya over here :)

• Options
    psstt..we need to see u more at the forum..just saying.. :)
    Think I just need to escape the Dublin thread occasionally :P
    Rest assured my stalking skills are still excellent, I've just never been a big poster :P (check my join date Vs post count :lol: )

• Options
    :P (check my join date Vs post count :lol: )
    yeah i know..Amateurs :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    *needs a like button* :lol:

• Options
    *needs a like button* :lol:
    :lol:
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265

WTF? That's insane.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    Well, transport for Euro Tour 2012 is now sorted... meet the newest addition to the family (as yet to be named, but I'll get round to that)... http://instagr.am/p/NqBSQ/ :mrgreen:

• Options
    Well, transport for Euro Tour 2012 is now sorted... meet the newest addition to the family (as yet to be named, but I'll get round to that)... http://instagr.am/p/NqBSQ/ :mrgreen:
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I kinda miss my ex's vw beetle, it was fab.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options

And dibs have already been placed on it for Euro 2012 :P

It's pretty Pickle! Pleased for you :D:clap: :thumbup:

Morning all :wave: Another day, another job hunt... but I'm in a considerably better mood than I was last night. :lol:

Basically I spent hours applying for a job, getting my cover letter sorted, clicked 'submit' and got a message saying it was rejected because I answered the preliminary question incorrectly. I've emailed the recruitment company saying that I should be considered anyway... because I'm great :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options

And dibs have already been placed on it for Euro 2012 :P

It's pretty Pickle! Pleased for you :D:clap: :thumbup:

Morning all :wave: Another day, another job hunt... but I'm in a considerably better mood than I was last night. :lol:

Basically I spent hours applying for a job, getting my cover letter sorted, clicked 'submit' and got a message saying it was rejected because I answered the preliminary question incorrectly. I've emailed the recruitment company saying that I should be considered anyway... because I'm great :lol:

AH! That must have been really annoying... But you did the right thing!!! heheheh

Good morning all!
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options
    @Chris... Nice :mrgreen:
    @Sian... bummer. What was the preliminary question?

@Yvi if you wander in this thread today.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    @Chris... Nice :mrgreen:
    @Sian... bummer. What was the preliminary question?

@Yvi if you wander in this thread today.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Do you have administrative experience? Yes or No.

I don't have any formal experience (as in, it's never been in my job title or owt) but I do have extensive experience with Microsoft Office, writing reports, doing presentations etc... So, me being the eternal honest kinda gal I am, I said 'No'. :roll:

Anyhoo...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YVI!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Much love and hugs from us :) xxx

• Options
    So, me being the eternal honest kinda gal I am, I said 'No'. :roll:

:roll: :roll: :mrgreen: Who cares about 'formal', ie in a title. You can type? You can file? Make presentations? Answer the phone? Attend meetings and pretend you're listening? That's plenty of admin experience!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    So, me being the eternal honest kinda gal I am, I said 'No'. :roll:

:roll: :roll: :mrgreen: Who cares about 'formal', ie in a title. You can type? You can file? Make presentations? Answer the phone? Attend meetings and pretend you're listening? That's plenty of admin experience!

Well I know that NOW!! :lol: I emailed the recruiters and explained the situation... hopefully they'll take my application into account...

and I just remembered that I forgot to mention we're re-locating... :roll: :( *facepalm*

• Options
    and I just remembered that I forgot to mention we're re-locating... :roll: :( *facepalm*

Re-locating?
  • Options
    hola todos..

and Happy Birthday Yvi...love u!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Re-locating?

Aye... Birmingham/Black Country. D just got a new job in Wolves so I took voluntary redundancy with the idea of re-loating and getting a house more rural.

Looks like they cared if I'd had an official admin title... Just got an email to basically say thanks but there are better people out there... *sigh* back to the drawing board.

• Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,265
    redrock wrote:

Re-locating?

Aye... Birmingham/Black Country. D just got a new job in Wolves so I took voluntary redundancy with the idea of re-loating and getting a house more rural.

Looks like they cared if I'd had an official admin title... Just got an email to basically say thanks but there are better people out there... *sigh* back to the drawing board.

Their loss... Am sure you have found plenty more to go for?

Really glad to be out of the office today, it's been rubbish. Not feeling great which doesn't help. Off to Bristol to see the Revival Tour opening night. Would have given it a miss but as I am no longer doing the London show its my only chance. Will be worth it for Chuck Ragan and Brian Fallon... plus there is exclusive tour vinyl apparently!

Am really looking forward to tomorrows lie-in!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Sian, tbh, if they're that caught up on admin work, it doesn't sound like an ideal job for you! Unless of course you want to break into it, but you seem to be more of a leader instead of a transcriber if that makes sense! Better people me hole, they're not good enough for YOU :D

Also, very exciting about the relocation! I must admit, I wouldn't mind moving to a more rural location, but I work in the city and it would involve a commute. I'd just love to have enough room for a dog :oops:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options

Well... I say then it's the wrong agency and the wrong job! Country lady, eh? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Sian, their loss my lovely!
    Now y'all just consider all aspects of rurality before choosing it!!! Though I guess you lot are thinking sorta semi rural rather 250 miles away from a big city rural rural :lol::lol:
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Sian - I agree with Leanne, it's their loss. Something else will turn up.

Chris - van looks great!!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    Now y'all just consider all aspects of rurality before choosing it!!! Though I guess you lot are thinking sorta semi rural rather 250 miles away from a big city rural rural :lol::lol:

Well yes... Dave comes from disgustingly a rural area and I hail from a semi-rural area... trust me, after years in a city we crave the rolling fields and tree climbing of our childhoods ;)

• Options
    dottles wrote:

Well yes... Dave comes from disgustingly a rural area and I hail from a semi-rural area... trust me, after years in a city we crave the rolling fields and tree climbing of our childhoods ;)

Coooooooooome tooooooo the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire...... :P come on, I've already ensnared Helen over here... I'll get the rest of you at some point! :P
    (nb, Simon did the ensnaring... I'm just claiming the credit :P )