euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evening peeps,
    How are we all?
    Gawddamn I wish it was Friday, feeling tired and teasy today.
    I forgot to email Encore Records about the postage, will do tomorrow.
    But I do get my three crooked hearts necklace back tomorrow, and my new EV wave pendant.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Today has been a good one, spent a relaxing day watching England build a good lead in the cricket, and once that finished have been listening to a few Springsteen bootlegs, while downloading a couple more! About to clear all the Pearl Jam from my iPod in readiness for tour. After this weekend, no more PJ for these ears until the opening notes at the Air Canada Centre (pre-party excluded but that's just background).

Off to Salisbury on Saturday to catch up with a load of friends, spend some money I don't have...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :) hola
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    :) hola

hi.

hows things... had a crap nights sleep.. tossing and turning, and lying awake half the night... feel so tired,
    otherwise i'm good
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • redrock wrote:
    Well... actually, we need to read about the trip but I think it needs a good 'storytelling' session over a few drinks when Dave comes back!!!!

'morning all.

That sounds like a great idea :D

So there is a fuel crisis in Tanzania at the min. The government has asked people to sell petrol at a lower rate but everyone has refused so supplies are being limited and people are overstocking. The government has also threatened to get the military involved it seems but all is calm at the min.

Not doing much this weekend except food and drink and maybe a little shopping. I have booked a hotel for Zanzibar now for 4 nights and I will have to think about the remaining days this weekend. This time next week I will have finished my teaching placement. Time has flown.

Keep your self safe out there folks.

Love to all

Dave
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    edited August 2011
    Zanzibar.... just love the sound of that. Used to make me think of all kinds of weird and wonderful things when I was little (still does!).

Placement almost finished :o

Titch... Valerian root...
    Post edited by redrock on
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    cant wait :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Zanzibar!

Sounds like heaven....
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    photosAugust055.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    photosAugust055.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :D
    You like Dimitris? :D
    I think she's done well, seems I sent her a photo of the merch to base it on! :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    I think she's done well, seems I sent her a photo of the merch to base it on! :lol:

Nicely done! Custom merch is the way forward!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Nicely done! Custom merch is the way forward!

Custom merch and talented friends :D
    dottles wrote:
    yep..love it :)
    have a nice weekend!! :)
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803

Thank you! Have a nice weekend too! :)
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:

Thank you! Have a nice weekend too! :)
    enjoy the 3 days weekend manari ;)
    Beautiful day here today, typical the day I decide to tidy etc...
    I hope you are all well. I had a look through my Ukuele Songbook last night, it is very well done and some of the photography is stunning.

Three day weekend in Greece? how come?
    We have a bank holiday on the 29th August in the UK.
    Lazy day today, back to the office tomorrow. Also a meeting to prepare for on Tuesday, so just chilling today, currently listening to last weeks radio show.

Got to start packing for Beautiful Days festival as well, since I've only 3 evenings during the week and other stuff that needs doing. Already bought the important stuff though - 2 x 12packs of Guinness!

Only 4 day weeks from now until holidays.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    That sounds good Ian :D

5 more days of work and then a week off, aaaah lovely :D
    I've 12 working days left...can't wait for the break!
    I have the dentist tomorrow morning - urgh, fingers crossed for now work being needed :D
    dottles wrote:
    I've 12 working days left...can't wait for the break!
    I have the dentist tomorrow morning - urgh, fingers crossed for now work being needed :D

I had the joy of visiting the dentist last Wednesday, luckily I don't need to go back for 12 months unless anything goes wrong in that time! Nice x-ray though, showing the crazy angles my wisdom teeth have come through at... would be very painful if they hadn't stopped growing!
    beach...awesome..still my mind is in the weekend destination :mrgreen:
    Dentist done, still no fillings :D

Ian, I hope your first day back is going ok!
    My first day back went well. Only 450 emails, of which maybe 50 were worth reading. Spent most of the day proof-reading and correcting peoples letters so they could be sent out. A part of the job I like as they can put no targets or anything on that!

I also found out that I still have 12 days annual leave left to book between end of September and beginning of May. This was the best news really!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning lovely euro people! A bit busy at work.... but it's OK - next week off! :mrgreen:
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hi everybody. At last, they're finally forecasting more than one day of glorious weather. :D

Wait... mmmmmh... fog???? OK, as usual, it won't disappear before noon (it's always like this, here)... so I guess glorious weather isn't for today... again... :x
    morning..9 working days left.... :D
  • Morning all.

It's been a tough couple of days but the end is in sight now. Last day of teaching tomorrow.

Had a lovely email from Leanne that I will try and reply to when I have more then 15 mins to spare.

Not long until PJ20! It has slipped my mind in recent weeks.

I haven't done too much this week just teaching and doing a little souvenir shopping in Moshi town. You get hassled a lot here, everyone wants a piece from you whether it's street venders selling or trying to drag you to a shop to people selling newspapers while you eat to prostitutes in a night club! It gets a little tedious after a while but it is a nice place to be for a while.

Not had any electricity for nearly 3 days now at home so just about everything needs a charge. Good job I bought a solar charger with me :D

Miss you guys

Dave
    hi Dave!!!!!!! :D