euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    sorry for all happening in London :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I leave the country for a few weeks and look what happens :evil:

Hope everyone is safe.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Dave! Everything goes to pots when you're not here!!! How was your stay with the Massai?
  • redrock wrote:
    Dave! Everything goes to pots when you're not here!!! How was your stay with the Massai?

Incredible. I have upload a select few safari photos on Facebook and I am uploading a few Maasai pictures as I type. I can't put them all up as it is taking too long on these computers.

Didn't get to drink the blood as the cows were away for the day grazing but it was still pretty damn cool.
    Saw you had some pics up but I can't look at them at work... will have to wait 'til I get home.

Won't fret too much about not drinking the blood! :lol:

Are you blogging or writing a journal of some kind?
  • redrock wrote:
    Saw you had some pics up but I can't look at them at work... will have to wait 'til I get home.

Won't fret too much about not drinking the blood! :lol:

Are you blogging or writing a journal of some kind?

I am keeping a hand written journal. Blogging would be too much with the speed of these computers
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dave - you could always transfer it onto a computer when you get back, it would be great to read about your adventures.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Claireack wrote:
    Dave - you could always transfer it onto a computer when you get back, it would be great to read about your adventures.

Seconded. We all need to read about this trip! :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Well... actually, we need to read about the trip but I think it needs a good 'storytelling' session over a few drinks when Dave comes back!!!!

'morning all.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:
    Well... actually, we need to read about the trip but I think it needs a good 'storytelling' session over a few drinks when Dave comes back!!!!

'morning all.
    He'll not want to know any of us now he has an exciting life!

Anyway, howdy peeps!
    I trust you are all well and safe.
    It's Falmouth week this week, so I am off to see the Red Arrows tonight.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    hi all :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hello all my lovely people! Though I'm not that much on here and am not writing that much either YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME ;) I just renewed my membership for another year (I went analog of course) :D:D
    Miss you all and can't wait for November!!! Yes, I know, a lot of you guys will see each other in just a few weeks already and I am and will be sooo sad and jealous that I can't be there as well (instead I have to cover stupid selfish workmates :( :( :( ....) but MY personal PJ20 will be Sian and Daves wedding as all my special people will be there :D:D love you!
    71step28 wrote:
    but MY personal PJ20 will be Sian and Daves wedding...

The best PJ20 to be at! :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    71step28 wrote:
    but MY personal PJ20 will be Sian and Daves wedding...

The best PJ20 to be at! :mrgreen:
    i agree
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    any recomends on which bootleg to download with my free bootleg code? I have all of 2009 and 2010, so 2008 is the year:D (I already have Mansfield 1).
    71step28 wrote:
    any recomends on which bootleg to download with my free bootleg code? I have all of 2009 and 2010, so 2008 is the year:D (I already have Mansfield 1).
    Hartford for sure..
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dimi - got something from Greece today, thank you :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Yvi, if Bonnaroo was 2008 I'd recommend that. I have the audience recording somewhere and really enjoyed that show.

It took me 6 months to spend my voucher code... and I used it in addition to cash for the lossless FLAC version, though you can do the same against the CD.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    Claireack wrote:
    Dimi - got something from Greece today, thank you :D
    :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Yvi - huggles and love xx

Right opinions needed -
    I left it late to order part of a pressie for my cousin, last Wednesday night I ordered two cd's from an independant record store online. One of which was as part of the pressie to give to my cousin on Saturday. I put a note on the order to explain I needed it for Saturday evening, and accordingly paid £6.50 for next day delivery. Didn't hear from the store on Thursday, I didn't receive the item on Friday morning so emailed them. They replied Saturday morning to say my items had not been dispatched as they'd had trouble locating one of them in the stock room, but it would be dispatched on Monday.
    I explained to my cousin, the other part of pressie hadn't arrived and she was fine about it.
    Never heard from the store to say it had been dispatched, but today they arrived in a bubble wrap bag thing by second class post! I paid £6.50 postage, they usually charge £1.75 for postage of 2 cds second class
    Do I mention this to the store??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    'morning all.

Leanne - yes you do and you get your postage refunded (at the least). Not only did you not received your goods when you needed them, they did not send them to you as agreed - next day. Them being totally disorganised in their stockroom is not your problem. Get your £6.50 back and don't even let them charge you the 'standard' postage.
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    hi :) hi
    Mmmmmmmmmm... sunbathing **she dreams whilst being stuck in a windowless office today**
    First time since summer holiday started: we had to deal with a cold/rainy weather since early July.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Hub. wrote:
    First time since summer holiday started: we had to deal with a cold/rainy weather since early July.

Heey Hub! :wave:
    How are you? Greetings to Francoise!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    I'm great! Still on holiday, I love that! :D
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Greetings to Francoise!

Greetings to Kati. ;)
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Hub. wrote:
    I'm great! Still on holiday, I love that! :D
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Hub. wrote:
    Greetings to Francoise!

Greetings to Kati. ;)

Holiday? What's that?? ;)
    Enjoy your time!!!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017