euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:
    yo peeps
    Hey Dimi, not been seeing much of the news but hope you're well and things have calmed down a bit over there.
    all cool..im more sexy lately.. :lol:
    Man, you were already sexy!! ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    :twisted:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

whats happenin dude need to arrange for another meet up with you and gary sometime soon ;)

I might be heading to Glasgow for a long weekend at the begining of next year... ;););)

sounds good to me old girl think we might manage a beer duiring said vist :twisted: :twisted: ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Really fancy the Australian Pink Floyd next Feb at the Playhouse. Supposed to be pretty amazing. Need something before then though. Wish I was going to Wisconsin and Canada with you good folks! On the way home from 19 days blissful hols today, Scotland is such an amazing place to explore if you have the time and we've taken in some really breathtaking scenery on our travels. A solo early hours mountain walk by Loch Ness in shorts and t-shirt through heavy rain to shake off a hangover was one of the most rewarding things I've done in a long time. Hope you're all well and behaving as you should....

thats sounds good to meee

cant believe i didnt find the time to meet while you were on holiday :x :x
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Pke wrote:
    Really fancy the Australian Pink Floyd next Feb at the Playhouse. Supposed to be pretty amazing. Need something before then though. Wish I was going to Wisconsin and Canada with you good folks! On the way home from 19 days blissful hols today, Scotland is such an amazing place to explore if you have the time and we've taken in some really breathtaking scenery on our travels. A solo early hours mountain walk by Loch Ness in shorts and t-shirt through heavy rain to shake off a hangover was one of the most rewarding things I've done in a long time. Hope you're all well and behaving as you should....

Can't beat the outdoors for killing off a hangover! Sounds like you've had an awesome trip.

Aussie Floyd are well worth checking out. Saw them a few years back when they were doing the Dark Side of the Moon tour. Considering seeing them again in Hammersmith next year, as it falls on a weekend.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Pke wrote:
    :twisted:
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:

whats happenin dude need to arrange for another meet up with you and gary sometime soon ;)

I might be heading to Glasgow for a long weekend at the begining of next year... ;););)

sounds good to me old girl think we might manage a beer duiring said vist :twisted: :twisted: ;)

I've never know you to just have one beer ;);):lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    ilockyer wrote:
    Pke wrote:

Can't beat the outdoors for killing off a hangover! Sounds like you've had an awesome trip.

Aussie Floyd are well worth checking out. Saw them a few years back when they were doing the Dark Side of the Moon tour. Considering seeing them again in Hammersmith next year, as it falls on a weekend.

It does sound fab, I have always fancied touring Scotland. I went to a wedding at Loch Lomond and it was stunning, wish I could have stayed there longer!
    Aussie Pink Floyd have played down here I think, never seen them though. My pal in Glasgow wants to go see Ed Sheeran and as I luffs him too, I've said if he plays there next year I'll come up. I heard that he might play in the first part of next year.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Was just thinking with this PJ 20 thingy coming up, who from the uk is going fancies picking up a t-shirt for me if the could, if they have a special one just for the pj20 festival, i can paypal whoever the money in advance.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Was just thinking with this PJ 20 thingy coming up, who from the uk is going fancies picking up a t-shirt for me if the could, if they have a special one just for the pj20 festival, i can paypal whoever the money in advance.
    PM me what you need and between us all I am sure we can sort it out :)
    dottles wrote:
    PM me what you need and between us all I am sure we can sort it out :)

pm sent thanks.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Was just thinking with this PJ 20 thingy coming up, who from the uk is going fancies picking up a t-shirt for me if the could, if they have a special one just for the pj20 festival, i can paypal whoever the money in advance.

Damn!! Wish I'd thought of that lol!!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14

Damn!! Wish I'd thought of that lol!!

well tracy, i'm sure if you ask nicley some kind peeps here will help you out. :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    It's strangely warm in Cumbria today. Very odd. Must be going to snow or something.
    Claireack wrote:
    It's strangely warm in Cumbria today. Very odd. Must be going to snow or something.

Hey, don't question it... enjoy it, like it scotland, when its warm sunny days we make the most out of it, because tomorrow might be crappy again.
    Claireack wrote:

Trying to rain here. Could do with a nice thunderstorm to clear away the humidity but we aren't going to get it.

Been waging war with the printer this afternoon, its decided one of the ink cartridges is beyond its expiry date and won't allow me to over-ride it. Annoying given it will happily use said cartridge for self tests... anyone recommend a good cheap colour printer... not Epson!

Any day now I shall be able to plan my television viewing for my flights to and from Canada. They only go up to the end of August on the website at the moment. That, and plenty of red wine, should make the flight go reasonably quickly!

Off to London tomorrow to see The Music, a band from Leeds who're playing their final 3 shows over the next few days. Should be good fun.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Claireack wrote:

Hey, don't question it... enjoy it, like it scotland, when its warm sunny days we make the most out of it, because tomorrow might be crappy again.

I know I shouldn't grumble, went and played out with the dog - it was lovely :D
  • Monday is a school holiday so we are heading out to an orphanage, should be an experience. Ngorogoro crater is amazing. Look at some pictures if you haven't already. Came very close to a Lion and Lioness as they were sleeping on the side of the road and we were only a few meters away from a Male Elephant. Fantastic creatures. The thing was HUGE. I got some good pictures I can upload when I return but I may see about uploading a few to Facebook this weekend if I can.

After this week it is only 2 more weeks of teaching and then I am heading down to Zanzibar. I need to start planning this on the weekend. Need to do a budget too as Zanzibar is expensive and I'm not 100% sure how much I have spent.

We are living on the base of Mount Kilimanjaro, about 1000ft above sea level I think so it is cold and raining most mornings however when we head into the nearest town (Moshi) it is quite warm and sunny.

2 mins until interweb runs out.

Chat soon

Dave
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Wow Dave... sounds like you are having an awesome time! Can't wait to see pics. I think I need to befriend you on facebook **goes to check and makes request if need be**
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hola amigos!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Monday is a school holiday so we are heading out to an orphanage, should be an experience. Ngorogoro crater is amazing. Look at some pictures if you haven't already. Came very close to a Lion and Lioness as they were sleeping on the side of the road and we were only a few meters away from a Male Elephant. Fantastic creatures. The thing was HUGE. I got some good pictures I can upload when I return but I may see about uploading a few to Facebook this weekend if I can.

After this week it is only 2 more weeks of teaching and then I am heading down to Zanzibar. I need to start planning this on the weekend. Need to do a budget too as Zanzibar is expensive and I'm not 100% sure how much I have spent.

We are living on the base of Mount Kilimanjaro, about 1000ft above sea level I think so it is cold and raining most mornings however when we head into the nearest town (Moshi) it is quite warm and sunny.

Chat soon

Dave

Can't wait for the next update! :D
    Monday is a school holiday so we are heading out to an orphanage, should be an experience. Ngorogoro crater is amazing. Look at some pictures if you haven't already. Came very close to a Lion and Lioness as they were sleeping on the side of the road and we were only a few meters away from a Male Elephant. Fantastic creatures. The thing was HUGE. I got some good pictures I can upload when I return but I may see about uploading a few to Facebook this weekend if I can.

Chat soon

Dave
    Sounds like you're having an immense time, so pleased xx
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Beutiful Claire... :wave:
    6013404938_06441784ae.jpg

Hey all, just wanted to share a picture of my 3 girls. do you thinks it right to dye their hair at such an early age, me - I think its pretty f-ing cool.

Rock babes in the making.
    6013404938_06441784ae.jpg

Hey all, just wanted to share a picture of my 3 girls. do you thinks it right to dye their hair at such an early age, me - I think its pretty f-ing cool.

Rock babes in the making.
    awesome!!!!!!!!! :)
    They are the cutest little ones!!!! If they like their hair pink/purple, it's good fun. Dye will wear off quickly enough!

'morning to all!
  • So i'm spending 2 days and a night at a Maasai village starting tonight so should be good fun. Not to sure about drinking the cows blood and my vegetarianism may have to be shelved for a couple of days but when in Rome...
    Hello here too! Mix the cow's blood with milk (or is that from another tribe? :? )
  • redrock wrote:
    Hello here too! Mix the cow's blood with milk (or is that from another tribe? :? )

Yeah I think they might do that. One way to find out I guess :)