euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just make sure it's still warm. Having a slurp of cold blood is not nice - unless it's on the rocks and ice cold! :mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Ello peeps,
    How are you all? Good I hope.
    I'm at home on my own, most of my family are at my cousins wedding (cousins were invited to the evening, so I will join them tonight). It feels very strange, to be in, on my own, and that it is unlikely anyone will com 'round!
    The stuff I ordered as a wedding pressie hasn't arrived :cry: and I best find something I look half decent in to wear tonight - this is going to be a difficult task!!
    My day has been cheered by receiving a fab pressie from Seattle, sent by RKCDNY
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I still haven't crocheted the bear I was going to send to RKCNDY. I don't think I'm going to have time to get it done before PJ20.

Damn life gets in the way sometimes.
    Make a sock monkey instead. Goes quick.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    have a good sunday all :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hello peeps, how are you all?
    I've had a pretty lovely weekend, though it is over far too soon and I really don't want to go to work tomorrow.
    Trying to work out if I have anything to sort for going away...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Awesome weekend. Saw The Music in London on Thursday, who were excellent. Friday was a chilled day recovering from that. Saturday was in Bristol for a friends stag do, and today visited the family for food. Also, my Seattle 1 poster from Munk One is being delivered tomorrow.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    'morning all! Hope all is well in Euroland. See week-ends have been enjoyed!
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hi rita, Hi everyone. :wave:

Good weekend for me (could have been better without rain: hopefully it will be sunny next weekend), I received friends and we had fun.
    hello French lover!!!hello Europe..!!!
    all day at work today!!! :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Claireack wrote:
    I still haven't crocheted the bear I was going to send to RKCNDY. I don't think I'm going to have time to get it done before PJ20.

Damn life gets in the way sometimes.

If you need to save a few days re postage I fly out on 30 August so if you can get it to me pre bank holiday I could hand deliver for you.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Morning all! Had some really good news today, my doctor is happy for me to return to work next Monday. Right now this is awesome news as I've got bored enough to tidy this place up! Next Monday I will be cursing him.

Been busy sorting a few more things out for my trip while waiting for the couriers to arrive and deliver the parcels I'm expecting. They must know I need to go out later on.

Off to see the reggae/ska legend that is Toots & The Maytals on Wednesday night with my housemate. Should return the summer feeling that has been missing with all the grey clouds of the last couple of days!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    :( :( Monday! :( :(
    I'm tired, my back is hurting and I am not loving being in the office. Off later to see my friend, her little girl and 2 week old baby girl which should be nice.
    Sorted my travel insurance, my bank upgraded my cover to global for a tenner.

Ian - glad to see the doc has given you the all clear, a few weeks in the office before you go on hols!
    dottles wrote:
    I'm tired, my back is hurting and I am not loving being in the office. Off later to see my friend, her little girl and 2 week old baby girl which should be nice.

Ian - glad to see the doc has given you the all clear, a few weeks in the office before you go on hols!
    yeah..and today and thursday i work 27 hours shift..im tired only thinkihg of it.. :roll:
    dottles wrote:

yeah..and today and thursday i work 27 hours shift..im tired only thinkihg of it.. :roll:

27 hour shifts Dimitris, I don't know how you do it...I only have to work 37 hours in a week (though I generally do far more). I didn't sleep very well last night, my arm was aching and then my back started, so being in here on about 3 hours sleep isn't me at my best!
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

27 hour shifts Dimitris, I don't know how you do it...I only have to work 37 hours in a week (though I generally do far more). I didn't sleep very well last night, my arm was aching and then my back started, so being in here on about 3 hours sleep isn't me at my best!
    im used to it..20 years now..the good part is now i do it 4 tmes per month,,at the beggining was 8-12 per month..but much younger ...alot of coffees and thing to do during the day,so time pass..next day is the problem,cos cant sleep immidiatly..and all the program of the day is fucked up
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    WTF is happening in London, fucking crazy shit going on there just now.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    WTF is happening in London, fucking crazy shit going on there just now.
    its like Athens lately...a police officer kill a young boy 15 years old in Athens at 2008 and the riots last 45 days
    Just been watching what is developing at the moment. Incredible how quickly wanton destruction gets 'organised'. That's mobiles for you......
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    redrock wrote:
    Just been watching what is developing at the moment. Incredible how quickly wanton destruction gets 'organised'. That's mobiles for you......

thats the problem with society today.. you get those who want to protest, which i guess is okay, but then you get those who want to use situations like this as an excuse.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    The protest yesterday in Tottenham was peaceful. Then you have those 'criminal' elements that hijack these peaceful protests. Now you have a community angered (towards these people), some families with no homes/no nothing left because everything has been torched by these guys, businesses ruined....

Not good.
    It's spreading to other parts of the country too now :cry::cry:
    I find it very scary, and Rita you are absolutely right!

In other news, gossiping, 2 week old baby cuddles and playing shops/libraries with my friends 4 year old little girl made me smile this afternoon. :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Bloody frightening these riots - agree with Rita also.
    I just turned my television off (watching BBC news to get more information, even though French TV also reports this).

It's getting fucking serious. :shock:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    So much for living in a civilised society... :( I hope the idiots carrying out this mindless crimes someday see how moronic they actually are. Another example of modern society at it's worst. What right do people have to make others fear for their properties, possessions and personal safety? What good is causing hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of damage through vandalism and looting going to do to an economy still trying to lift itself from a recession? All great publicity for next years olympics too... :roll: Who'd have thought stupidity could be so contagious? :(
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    'morning all.
    Morning Rita, morning everyone. :wave:
    veddertown wrote:
    Who'd have thought stupidity could be so contagious? :(

toceur1352_1255_0001.jpg
    It goes beyond stupidity. As I mentioned in another thread, I come to work to find out that two of my drivers have been assaulted. Also a friend had his business burnt down and another, his car torched. He is self employed and needs it for his job.....