euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Dimitris, excited about your trip away yet?
    which one? :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    Dimitris, excited about your trip away yet?
    which one? :lol:

tut! well if you will have so many!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    dottles wrote:
    I had my feet nibbled/sucked by fish today :D

I saw that, last time I was in London (Oxford Street).
    Hub. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I had my feet nibbled/sucked by fish today :D

I saw that, last time I was in London (Oxford Street).

My cousin has opened a shop doing it in my home town :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I haven't been on her for over a week. Hope everyone is well and happy :D
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Claireack wrote:
    I haven't been on her for over a week. Hope everyone is well and happy :D

you haven't been on who????? kidding, pretty drunk here, in fact wasted, and so fucking tired, last night of holiday, and its time like these where you wish, you didn't have to work at all. tonight finally getting around to watching the andrew wood story... feeling the love rock al over again. man that album apple is .......... well one of my fav albums ever... EVER. did i mention i was drunk. :D
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    I want to show you something like the joy inside my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhN4e_pHWX8
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    for those that have never heard this, take 6 minutes to re-live it, for those that have never heard it, take 6 minutes to rejoice in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyVTdY2BI3g
    mornig people..have a nice sunday
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Whoops always make typos when I'm on my phone!

Morning D :D
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    turns out I can't make it to canada in time to see PJ. damn uni crap.

hey everyone. enjoy your sunday. :)
    Kathi wrote:
    turns out I can't make it to canada in time to see PJ. damn uni crap.

hey everyone. enjoy your sunday. :)
    hi there :)
    Evening peeps,
    Spent some time putting together an EV compilation for my friend Lydia, to help with inspiration for my new necklace.
    I hope you've all had a good weekend. I spent some time reading the Lonely Planet guide to Chicago earlier, it looks like a cool place. Kind of a pity I will not be there for long really.
    What have you guys been up to?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning guys!

Sunny week-end goes fast! Back to work. Now looking forward to last week of August for time off....
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D 29 days
  • PkePke Posts: 846

and counting :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:

:D
    Pke wrote:

Whats happening in 29 days????? I know its 40 days until my birthday, so it can't be that :lol:
    robert,,i just saw u here..i mail u the gift from SA contest..i remember cos of scotland :)
    robert,,i just saw u here..i mail u the gift from SA contest..i remember cos of scotland :)
    Ta, looking forward to it.
    Pke wrote:

you guys make me :mrgreen:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    :D:D:D:D (had to delete some smilies to put my own in) 29 days

you guys make me :mrgreen:

And it is 33 days, IIRC, until I see Richard Thompson in Montreal! 8-)
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Well... just go ahead and count... :(

'morning all! :mrgreen:
    la la
  • PkePke Posts: 846

whats happenin dude need to arrange for another meet up with you and gary sometime soon ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:

whats happenin dude need to arrange for another meet up with you and gary sometime soon ;)

I might be heading to Glasgow for a long weekend at the begining of next year... ;););)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Pke wrote:

Really fancy the Australian Pink Floyd next Feb at the Playhouse. Supposed to be pretty amazing. Need something before then though. Wish I was going to Wisconsin and Canada with you good folks! On the way home from 19 days blissful hols today, Scotland is such an amazing place to explore if you have the time and we've taken in some really breathtaking scenery on our travels. A solo early hours mountain walk by Loch Ness in shorts and t-shirt through heavy rain to shake off a hangover was one of the most rewarding things I've done in a long time. Hope you're all well and behaving as you should.... ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    yo peeps
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    yo peeps
    Hey Dimi, not been seeing much of the news but hope you're well and things have calmed down a bit over there.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    yo peeps
    Hey Dimi, not been seeing much of the news but hope you're well and things have calmed down a bit over there.
    all cool..im more sexy lately.. :lol: