euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    sad for SA fans :(
    Is this about the 15 minute early entry? I have been away at meetings yesterday/today so not really had a net connection.
    is about see people unhappy
    unhappy?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I spent 2 and a 1/2 hours cleaning my car this evening... I'll sleep well tonight I tells ye!

I'm going back to Berlin in October \o/
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I spent 2 and a 1/2 hours cleaning my car this evening... I'll sleep well tonight I tells ye!

I'm going back to Berlin in October \o/

Oooh, how very nice? any plans or just to see it again?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Well the boy wants to go see a band there (Amon Amarth, Viking Metal \m/) and so I just had to accompany him :lol: Cannae wait, haven't been in aaaaages...
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Hola 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Today is the day I head out to Tanzania :D

Everyone keep safe and I will see you all in 6 weeks. I'll probably get to an internet cafe at one point so I may check in.
    Byebye! Have an amazing time :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Today is the day I head out to Tanzania :D

Everyone keep safe and I will see you all in 6 weeks. I'll probably get to an internet cafe at one point so I may check in.

Have fun! Am sure you won't miss much around here...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

Dave, have a fantastic and most of all interesting and informative time in beautiful Tanzania!! hugs and kisses from me to youuu :)
    i want to see ALL your names here..no excuse.. 8-)
    http://www.petitiononline.com/pj10cla/petition.html
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

:cry: take care hunny...

and have fun! :mrgreen:
    i want to see ALL your names here..no excuse.. 8-)
    http://www.petitiononline.com/pj10cla/petition.html

Done already!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Done D!

And have a great time in Tanzania Dave!!
    Ello peeps,
    How are we all? All good I hope :D
    Weather is pants here, and tomorrow I am going to see My Morning Jacket at an outdoor gig in London :? :?
    Monday I go down a mine...to team build apparently!
    Can't believe that in six weeks I will be across the pond - madness!
    working all day..in this frikkin hot..cant wait tomorrow morning comes to get out of this place :|
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hi all! What's been happening??? :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    Hi all! What's been happening??? :mrgreen:
    Rita!! I was getting worried by your absence!
    Hope all is well missus :D
    All is well lovely! Been on hols in Norfolk for a week - completely cut off! No internet, no phone reception at the cottage!!! Now back in the 'real' world :lol:
    redrock wrote:
    All is well lovely! Been on hols in Norfolk for a week - completely cut off! No internet, no phone reception at the cottage!!! Now back in the 'real' world :lol:

Suntan?
    Actually Claire.... a bit! Beach 3 days :mrgreen: (and what a GORGEOUS beach!). Sunny Saturday to Monday. White cloud but dry and not cold (& windy... no, not me!) Tuesday & Wednesday, rain Thursday, Sunny Friday and pissing it down like mad for the whole journey back.
    redrock wrote:
    Actually Claire.... a bit! Beach 3 days :mrgreen: (and what a GORGEOUS beach!). Sunny Saturday to Monday. White cloud but dry and not cold (& windy... no, not me!) Tuesday & Wednesday, rain Thursday, Sunny Friday and pissing it down like mad for the whole journey back.

'changeable' then :lol::lol:

I am going to London tomorrow, for the day... not really in the mood :? :?
    Morning...need to sleep..
    dottles wrote:

I am going to London tomorrow, for the day... not really in the mood :? :?

Come and have Sunday dinner with us! Daughter cooking something nice :mrgreen:

'night 'night Dimi... .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    i finnish work after 27 hours but,shit cant sleep i need a massage to relax..or kick someone to chill..anyway..im kinda angry..fuck it..
    Oh Dimi! Read a book? That helps me. :)

Off to a wedding today and I'm really excited! Love a good wedding :D
    Claireack wrote:

i want to kick someone in the nuts actually
    Claireack wrote:

Oh heck, bad news??
    Claireack wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Oh heck, bad news??
    no i saw something here piss me off..but ill calm down,,i know the way..thanks
    redrock wrote:

Sounds ideal. I always really enjoy being away from having net/phone access, and always promise myself on return that as I don't miss it, I won't use it so much. It never works. I hear Norfolk is quite nice?

Going to have a chilled out day, some stuff I need to package up and send (been having a clearout of DVDs etc on eBay), the MotoGP is on in a bit and also I have this weeks All Encompassing Trip to listen to later on.

Also, am hoping to reduce my working hours, if they'll let me. A slight pay drop in favour of only working 4 days a week. Seems like a win to me!
    morning people. :)