euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello my strangers. Hope you are all well. I miss you all terribly and cant wait till our next encounter XXX
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    philthehip wrote:
    Hello my strangers. Hope you are all well. I miss you all terribly and cant wait till our next encounter XXX
    :wave: xxx
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    philthehip wrote:
    xxx
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    Blinking 'eck!!
    I hope you're well hunny, miss ya xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    All we need now is for Marco to report in... wonder if he's going to PJ20?

Hope all's good with everyone?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    where the fuck is Marco?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I sent Marco a birthday card, an email and a PM on here to no avail :cry::cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    I sent Marco a birthday card, an email and a PM on here to no avail :cry::cry:
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Euro Tour 2012......
    we will try our hardest to be there!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Euro Tour 2012......
    he he...the problem is after....

that you want only come with us to tour..hehehehehehehehehhehe
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Euro Tour 2012......

that will defo be true if Jenny organises another pre-party! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    (but in my case next time I will only be drinking one pint of cider at a time boys!)
    dottles wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Euro Tour 2012......

that will defo be true if Jenny organises another pre-party! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    (but in my case next time I will only be drinking one pint of cider at a time boys!)
    yeah,,that party was so so so greAT :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I've started planning it already :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Hello europe!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I've started planning it already :lol:
    awesome!~!!!!count me in :D
    redrock wrote:
    Hello europe!
    hi sexy mama...how u feeling today 8-)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:
    Hello europe!

Much better now ;)
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Hello europe!

Much better now ;)
    i love women who knows how to play... 8-)
    Claireack wrote:
    Morning all :D
    ;)
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    I can't believe it myself but I'm actually bored at work :?
    71step28 wrote:
    I can't believe it myself but I'm actually bored at work :?
    happens all the time.. :lol:
    Hi Peeps,
    Gosh I'm a tired bunny today, I could snuggle up in a ball and sleep for an age.

Jen, good to hear plans are under way...seems you've started early how about planning one at each show..tho we might have to contribute to you attending each show ;):lol::lol:

People at work etc keep asking me about going over the pond and if I am excited... :oops: :oops: I'm not :oops: :oops: I expect that will change but not at all at the minute.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Hi Peeps,
    Gosh I'm a tired bunny today, I could snuggle up in a ball and sleep for an age.

Jen, good to hear plans are under way...seems you've started early how about planning one at each show..tho we might have to contribute to you attending each show ;):lol::lol:

People at work etc keep asking me about going over the pond and if I am excited... :oops: :oops: I'm not :oops: :oops: I expect that will change but not at all at the minute.

That's normal! You've got other things to look forward to between now and then as well. Once the trip is next up then the excitement/panic will set in!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hi Peeps,

That's normal! You've got other things to look forward to between now and then as well. Once the trip is next up then the excitement/panic will set in!

Nope...I have nothing now, unless I can find a way home from Frank Turner on Friday night, and one of my mates wants to go/I can scam a lift back from Newquay to see Newton Faulkner :(
    I do have my cousins wedding on the 6th, but I am only going to the evening 'do'
    ...panic...you know me too well!!
  • MoemaiMoemai Posts: 329
    hoi :oops:
    Moemai wrote:
    hi daughter :)
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    Hi Peeps,

You are not looking forward to it because you feel like your cheating on me and my other husband...... No not Dimi the other one. Mr Riley :lol:
    Moemai wrote:
    hi daughter :)
    :wave: :wave:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hi Peeps,

You are not looking forward to it because you feel like your cheating on me and my other husband...... No not Dimi the other one. Mr Riley :lol:

Phil, you're somewhere close the truth, what on earth will I do without you pair???