euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    I am off to my bed to summon strength for battling f5 tomorrow...
    I still have no idea where I will be sleeping for two weeks in September, and am already fretting...it's like last summer all over again apart from I can't steal ideas/plans from you guys. I need you to plan trips to pj20 and the first 4 Canadian dates so I can steal your plans! ;):D:lol:

Could always take a tent... we know how well that goes on tour! :D
    whoooohooo.so now waiting begins!!!!i hope i can score toronto shows!!!!
    morning europe!!! :)

I am sure, be it by 10C, Ticketmaster or other peoples spares, you will have no trouble getting into the Toronto gigs!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I still have no idea where I will be sleeping for two weeks in September, and am already fretting...it's like last summer all over again apart from I can't steal ideas/plans from you guys. I need you to plan trips to pj20 and the first 4 Canadian dates so I can steal your plans! ;):D:lol:

I am sure, be it by 10C, Ticketmaster or other peoples spares, you will have no trouble getting into the Toronto gigs!
    the problem is that i need pairs from 10c..if not we need 6 in the row for each show
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    morning freaks after 2 days of being stressed out ma nuts i finally scored last night system was shit for the ones that got fucked but the porchdance is coming to chicago will see the ones that are going in when we get there in september , now i need to decide whether to go for toronto tickets or not :D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    morning freaks after 2 days of being stressed out ma nuts i finally scored last night system was shit for the ones that got fucked but the porchdance is coming to chicago will see the ones that are going in when we get there in september , now i need to decide whether to go for toronto tickets or not :D:D
    nice nice nice!!!!!!!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    So who's trying for Canada today? Is it today?! I must not impulse buy flights!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:

:lol::D:D:D
    Ah go on...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Jennytree wrote:
    :wave:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

the problem is that i need pairs from 10c..if not we need 6 in the row for each show

I just checked TM, it doesn't say what the ticket limits are. Also, I notice that Hamilton and some of the West Coast shows have various pre-sales through TM before Friday too.
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Ah go on...

I've heard of far worse ideas...
    ilockyer wrote:
    [
    I just checked TM, it doesn't say what the ticket limits are. .
    always 8 if i remember well is tm limit
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Ah go on...

I've heard of far worse ideas...

I have looked at a roundtrip from Dublin - Chicago - Toronto - Dublin, and it's not too bad. I shall think!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

I have looked at a roundtrip from Dublin - Chicago - Toronto - Dublin, and it's not too bad. I shall think!

:D:D:D go on...go on... go on....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    with all the excitment of the ticket sales i forgot to let everyone know if you buy this months clasic rock magazine it has a 20 odd page pearl jam pull uot in it which is a good read would defo recomend getting it

:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    got both toronto confirmation mail... :D
    morning Europe
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Hello :D
    I'm excited!! Just got back from the frame shop where I spent my lunch break - the 3 beaautiful Eddie posters are getting framed now :D:D:D
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    71step28 wrote:
    I'm excited!! Just got back from the frame shop where I spent my lunch break - the 3 beaautiful Eddie posters are getting framed now :D:D:D

Pictures when they are done please :D
    71step28 wrote:

Pictures when they are done please :D

Yes indeedy! :D
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    sure!! Will have to wait two weeks though because they get delivered once a week only - on Thursdays :? And next Thursday is a "Feiertag" here in Germany, Bank holiday as you would call it and all stores are closed, no deliveries. Thursday in two weeks is THE day then, they will try to be done so I can pick them after work on the 9th. So, patience required :lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    sure!! Will have to wait two weeks though because they get delivered once a week only - on Thursdays :? And next Thursday is a "Feiertag" here in Germany, Bank holiday as you would call it and all stores are closed, no deliveries. Thursday in two weeks is THE day then, they will try to be done so I can pick them after work on the 9th. So, patience required :lol:

We have a bank holiday on Monday - hurrah!! :D
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

We do?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

We do?

We do :mrgreen:

So all my planning for PJ20 is done. What do I do now? :?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    dottles wrote:

We do?

Not working you kinda lose track of these things.

You can help me find a nice and cheap hotel/BB near the London City Airport if you like :D
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    chime wrote:
    We do?

You can help me find a nice and cheap hotel/BB near the London City Airport if you like :D

Pfffft! I already did credit cards :twisted: :P

Depending on how early you are flying so if tube is up and running as well as a Travelodge at City Airport there is the Docklands Travelodge (one a few of us stayed at for PJ @ O2) it is near Canning Town and East India stops on the DLR which goes to City Airport (takes about 10 minutes)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:
    chime wrote:

Pfffft! I already did credit cards :twisted: :P

Depending on how early you are flying so if tube is up and running as well as a Travelodge at City Airport there is the Docklands Travelodge (one a few of us stayed at for PJ @ O2) is near Canning Town and East India stops on the DLR which goes to City Airport (takes about 10 minutes)

Actually I just found a travelodge directly opposite the airport and I can get the room for £40 for the date I want. I fly 9.30 am so this helps with that too.
    Pippa = the knower of everything! :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Pippa = the knower of everything! :lol:

She is now officially my go-to-gal :lol:
  • EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
    chime wrote:
    Depending on how early you are flying so if tube is up and running as well as a Travelodge at City Airport there is the Docklands Travelodge (one a few of us stayed at for PJ @ O2) it is near Canning Town and East India stops on the DLR which goes to City Airport (takes about 10 minutes)
    It also has extremely tolerant bar staff who'll put up with a herd of drunk marauding PJ fans :P
    ...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.
    chime wrote:
    It also has extremely tolerant bar staff who'll put up with a herd of drunk marauding PJ fans :P

I think I will book the docklands for the night I return. It's a tenner cheaper then the airport one but since i'm flying out in the morning it will give me time to have brekkie and not fuss with the tube.

Any decent pubs near the docklands? I'm either gonna wanna crash out or get drunk when I get back :P
    chime wrote:

I think I will book the docklands for the night I return. It's a tenner cheaper then the airport one but since i'm flying out in the morning it will give me time to have brekkie and not fuss with the tube.

Any decent pubs near the docklands? I'm either gonna wanna crash out or get drunk when I get back :P

Near Docklands, don't think so, probably best just smashing in the bottle of duty free you'll no doubt bring back!
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Evening guys! 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates