euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I am around that last weekend in August but it depends if I go across the pond...
    Montreal looks lovely (but I am rubbish at French!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Have a 'dream' itinery -
    September 2nd - 5th Alpine, 6th - 8th Montreal, 9 - 12th Toronto, 13 - 14th Ottawa, 15th Hamilton, 16th - home again....
    Anyone care to fund it?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    Ever bought prescription drugs off the internet?
    Ever bought prescription drugs off the internet?
    No! Why would you?

Talking of prescription drugs, my day tomorrow is spent mostly at the local acute trust in meetings with the Management and touring parts of the hospital, my group is going to the chemotherapy unit (others going to day case unit and A&E)
    OK it seems the information the doctors gave me regarding the price for Doxycycline has been overstated by some margin. They have it listed costing about £27 for 2 weeks worth when in fact looking at boots websites and such it will cost under £20 for 11 weeks worth.
    OK it seems the information the doctors gave me regarding the price for Doxycycline has been overstated by some margin. They have it listed costing about £27 for 2 weeks worth when in fact looking at boots websites and such it will cost under £20 for 11 weeks worth.

Hmmm... can you ask in your local Boots? I presume though they can't sell it at a web price they can advise you, and youwould be assured you were getting the proper drug.
    dottles wrote:

Hmmm... can you ask in your local Boots? I presume though they can't sell it at a web price they can advise you, and youwould be assured you were getting the proper drug.

It looks like that is around the standard price checking other pharmacy's prices. Also checked on the Lonely Planet forum it seems other people have had the same conclusion. Happy days I guess.

I'll wander into town at some point and make sure anyway.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hola!!!!!!!! :D buenos dias!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Claireack wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Ack!

Did you shout for me??

Two drums and a symbol fall off a cliff....

:lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :wave:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    :wave:
    ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    These injections have made me feel like crap today :(

Happy Friday for all you workers and happy end of the world for tomorrow :D

On the 22nd I wanna find those people who handed me a leaflet about our impending doom and demand some answers...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    These injections have made me feel like crap today :(

Happy Friday for all you workers and happy end of the world for tomorrow :D

On the 22nd I wanna find those people who handed me a leaflet about our impending doom and demand some answers...

Which lunatic is it this time predicting the world will end? I thought we were all safe now Osama had been killed?

Longest week ever at work this week, really glad it's the weekend! Sad that, having been paid, all I feel like doing is sleeping!

Tomorrow I have to work out if Canada is realistic, it's looking more unlikely now though!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Well... we're all still here!

Sunny morning to all! :mrgreen:
    Good Afternoon everyone, how are we all?
    Fine and dandy I hope.
    I am in th house alone at the minute, it is simply joyous. No sounds other than my typing this and the bubbler in the fish tank.
    Yesterday was good, the visit to the hospital for work went well (hurrah for 4 months of planning!) and I dinner out with some of my girlies, which was lovely. I don't get to see them collectively often now as we no longer work together and so it is always a pleasure when we can meet up. Food and wine were consumed, there was lots of laughing, gossiping and advice :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Happy Saturday everyone.

Had a truly fantastic time last night seeing Roger Waters!! :D
    Claireack wrote:
    Happy Saturday everyone.

So jealous of you for that, I bet it was awesome? I saw him at Hyde Park on the Dark Side Of The Moon tour. Couldn't run to the bucks for The Wall, which saddens me greatly.
    :yawn: It was past 4 o'clock when I got to sleep last night.....

Last day of the football season today. I will have to find something else to occupy me on the weekends.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

Last day of the football season today. I will have to find something else to occupy me on the weekends.
    same here, late night...

and our football season ended two weeks ago already and I already miss it :? :lol: what to do, what to do.... til August is a long way to go ;)
    71step28 wrote:

same here, late night...

and our football season ended two weeks ago already and I already miss it :? :lol: what to do, what to do.... til August is a long way to go ;)

Afternoon everyone! Enjoying a very lazy Sunday, last accumulator of the football season placed, it'll be £5 wasted by 17:00 I'm sure!
    ilockyer wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

same here, late night...

Afternoon everyone! Enjoying a very lazy Sunday, last accumulator of the football season placed, it'll be £5 wasted by 17:00 I'm sure!

Who do you think will be relegated?
    *enter a very grumpy Leanne*
    Ello peeps, I hope none of you were involved in the party which kept me awake last night or involved the loud drilling/sawing/grinding taking place from first thing this morning.... *grump*

I shall be mostly updating itunes, now I have removed things from my other laptop to make space, no idea if I was meant to delete what I have...but I will find out soon enough.
    dottles wrote:
    Ello peeps, I hope none of you were involved in the party which kept me awake last night or involved the loud drilling/sawing/grinding taking place from first thing this morning.... *grump*

I shall be mostly updating itunes, now I have removed things from my other laptop to make space, no idea if I was meant to delete what I have...but I will find out soon enough.

Weekends are for partying hard or, if you're so inclined, partaking of a bit of Destroy It Yourself! :D

Good luck with the iTunes update!

Dave, dunno about the relegation thing. I'd like to see Blackpool stay up, but they're going to be relying on others losing because there's no way they're winning at Old Trafford!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Weekends are for partying hard or, if you're so inclined, partaking of a bit of Destroy It Yourself! :D

I know they are but as I wasn't involved in either, it shouldn't happen...besides I need sleep :lol::lol::D
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I know they are but as I wasn't involved in either, it shouldn't happen...besides I need sleep :lol::lol::D

Sleep is over-rated! Besides, the stress of trying to get your PJ20 tickets will ensure you get enough on Monday night!
    No because I will be worrying about Canadian tix! :lol::lol:

Plus I have my annual performance appraisal at work on Friday :? :?
    dottles wrote:

That could be interesting, will they know who you are? :D:D Am sure you'll be fine, if anything you're far too committed to your work, checking emails at weekends/while on holiday etc...
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That could be interesting, will they know who you are? :D:D Am sure you'll be fine, if anything you're far too committed to your work, checking emails at weekends/while on holiday etc...

Yeah fingers crossed it will go ok :)
    I'm not sure about being too committed, but I do care about it. I do what I have to do to get stuff done.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Happy Saturday everyone.

So jealous of you for that, I bet it was awesome? I saw him at Hyde Park on the Dark Side Of The Moon tour. Couldn't run to the bucks for The Wall, which saddens me greatly.

It was fantastic Ian, spectacular to watch. Tickets work on the pricey side, fortunately we got ours at face value (£75) but the guy sitting next to us paid £150 through a broker - seems terribly unfair. Hubby saw Dark Side of the Moon in Manchester when it was there and said I should definately go to this one. Really glad I did. :D