euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Redlady! 'morning all the 'usual suspects'!

Beautiful here also. Dimi... come to London!

Tis meant to be amazin' on Thursday/Friday, up to 26!
    I might have to bring sun lotion with me :shock:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    chelsea48 wrote:
    There is b and b in stoney stratford, i dont have the number right now but if i can find it i will let you know.
    That would be ace, currently looking at a De Vere hotel in Newport Pagnall, they reckon it is 4 miles away, but it's how I do those 4 miles to get to/from the gig.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Dimitris, I see you are up to your giveaway tricks again! :lol::lol:
    *sigh* Euro tour *sigh*
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    Dimitris, I see you are up to your giveaway tricks again! :lol::lol:
    *sigh* Euro tour *sigh*
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Pke wrote:
    hey all hows things going today got day off work as me and susan have been together 20 years to the day today
    i think thats an omen that we should get an anouncment and can book flights to chicago

cmon TC you know you want to do it , make the anouncment pj20 on my 20th anaversary

:D:D:D
    happy 20th anniversary mate. and to the next 20years or rockin' to pj

cheers man long time no speak whats been happening latley ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    dottles wrote:
    Happy Anniversary Paul and Susan :D
    Hope you've had a fantastic day.

thanks old girl hope your good ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    Yeah I'm good matey :D
    I hope you spoilt your missus today!

Just come across this, The Foals covering PJ - Immortality... hmm :? :? :?
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/aharms/2011 ... mortality/
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Happy 20 years Paul!!!!

Sunny & warm..... happy :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:
    Happy 20 years Paul!!!!

Sunny & warm..... happy :mrgreen:

thanks a lot nice and sunny here today and still off work so all good just need an anouncment now :)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • julesandianjulesandian Posts: 487
    Hi Europe, hope you are all well!

Aint been around for a while, had some real world shit to get through but the dust seems to have settled now!

:wave:
    Hi Europe, hope you are all well!

Aint been around for a while, had some real world shit to get through but the dust seems to have settled now!

Howdy!
    Good to see you here. :wave: :wave: :wave:
    No PJ20 announcement for a while, they said tonight on the radio show...but holiday single due soon...
    dottles wrote:
    No PJ20 announcement for a while, they said tonight on the radio show...but holiday single due soon...
    we are fucked,,the airticket will be like hell at May.. :(
    dottles wrote:
    yep :cry:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Ridiculous prices already Dimi. This is the reason I ducked out. It wouldn't be fair on the family to allow myself to be held to ransom over prices when we could put the money to a better use at home. Some of the Alpine Valley accomodation prices are insane too! Surely PJ will tour Europe next year? That will do me nicely!! :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Ridiculous prices already Dimi. This is the reason I ducked out. It wouldn't be fair on the family to allow myself to be held to ransom over prices when we could put the money to a better use at home. Some of the Alpine Valley accomodation prices are insane too! Surely PJ will tour Europe next year? That will do me nicely!! :)
    ill be for sure with eva from slovenia to pj20 ,so we rent a car and stay away from alpine when is cheaper...
    as for airtickets i hope ill book before goes more than 1000 euros...
    shit,,we really are fucked... :shock:
    morning!!! :) last day at work and then easter vacations :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

I find it astounding that they can't even confirm a date to go with. Glad I decided not to go through with this either, and I don't have anyone else to look after only meself!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

I find it astounding that they can't even confirm a date to go with. Glad I decided not to go through with this either, and I don't have anyone else to look after only meself!
    if confirmed date,we will want place,if so,how the ticket cost etc..its normal they will not announce it before tehy have all in order,,,venue,date,presale tickets,bands play with,hotel offers..etc....but all this take time,,and time is against us..especially in Europe
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Morning all.
    think its finally happening.. NO, not "the announcement"

I'm finally getting my transfer to my local tesco, they offered my a position and I said yes, today I have to go see someone in the buckie store, I hope its just an informal chat, to discuss things etc. and not an interview for the job.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Morning all.

I'm finally getting my transfer to my local tesco, they offered my a position and I said yes, today I have to go see someone in the buckie store, I hope its just an informal chat, to discuss things etc. and not an interview for the job.
    okay it was an interview, as 2 other people are interested in the job too, but fingers crossed they decide i'm the man for the job. should find out next week.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Morning all.

okay it was an interview, as 2 other people are interested in the job too, but fingers crossed they decide i'm the man for the job. should find out next week.

Hope you get it :D
    mtv Greece has a compatition for win 2 tickets for 2011 hard calling festival.....and at the adv in tv they put some footage fro last year pj show!!!he he
  • julesandianjulesandian Posts: 487

Good evening Europe, and happy Easter to you all!!!!!!!
    he he he...freaks..... ;)
    part 1.....part 2 is coming soon...... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0DoP6WkxKg
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    How is everyone?, havent logged on here for a while, noticed those videos on Facebook Dimitris, good stuff. ;)
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:

Are you cereal???????????????????????????
    happy Easter everyone!!!! :)