euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Many happy returns Phil :D

I trust everyone is well, it is a beautiful day here today.
    Auntie Tina has made cake :D and I am only working three days (tho Tuesday will be awful) and then I am off for 12...including a trip to London to see Frank Turner and more importantly to catch up with peeps.
    I see there are some remaining set lists for sale, none for any shows I went to, there were originally. There are a couple from my birthday though. I did have thoughts of trying to get boots for all the shows from my birthday.
    What are peeps up to today? Do we think there will be any 'announcements' this week coming?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Happy Birthday to Phil :D

And Leanne - an announcement for this side of the pond would be fab!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    have a good one brother...enjoy your day :D ...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Happy Birthday from the Veddertown's Phil!!!!!!!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Well I managed to catch the sun in garden...I now sport pink patches of skin :lol:
    Claire however much I hope, I don't think any announcement will involve this side of the pond for a while :cry:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    The best weekend I've had in absolutely ages, however, I've just set the alarm so the Monday morning dread is starting to sink in!

Record Store Day yesterday was fun, 2 stores, scored myself the Foos LP, Smiths 10" reissue of The Queen Is Dead, the Springsteen 10", Gram Parsons, Toots & The Maytals and Bad Brains on 7". Also scored the Ray Lamontagne and Deftones for some mad German! :D

The rugby yesterday afternoon wasn't so good, seeing your team get stuffed isn't fun, but Saracens played very well and should have scored a lot more. Went round to a friends last night, managed to watch a police raid from the kitchen of his flat, dog handlers and all, made for great viewing.

Today I had some stuff to do in town, caught up with a friend on the way back for a drink, then went for a walk out of town to the Double Locks with a couple of others, some apple juice was consumed, then home via a pub on the quayside to see what turned out to be a very awful covers band. Well, awful in as much as their choice of material anyway!

And now I'm sat typing the end of this message. Hope everyone enjoys the next few short weeks at work! Frank Turner on Thursday should be fun!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Morning guy! :wave:

Beautiful weather here, I think I'm going to mow the lawn and have a look at my Inflatable Pool. :D
    morning !!cold and rain here..wtf
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    27 hours until I commence the long flight back.

I hope Malaysian Airlines staff will be ok with my regular requests for beer and wine and vodka and rum and gin and whisky, hahaha.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    safe flights Hinny :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I think I'm glad yer allowed back this side of the world :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Hello peeps :D
    One day in work down, two to go :D:D
    Just been looking for accommodation for the Foos at Milton Keynes - there is none :? :shock: :shock:
    Eeek!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    Just been looking for accommodation for the Foos at Milton Keynes - there is none :? :shock: :shock:
    Eeek!

You might be best served by booking a coach to take you in, link below:

http://www.seetickets.com/Event/FOO-FIG ... owl/512863

That way you can book accommodation wherever you're going from/to?

The last train to London is apparently 23:45 and they reckon it takes 30-40 minutes walk from/to the station, MKB has an 11pm curfew.

Alternatively, there are later trains to Northampton.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Are you doing the Saturday Leanne?
    (I think everyone but is is.... )
    redrock wrote:
    Are you doing the Saturday Leanne?
    (I think everyone but is is.... )
    Yeah, I am...
    Thanks for the bus suggestion Ian, not thought about that. I do have the Friday off work.
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Jennytree wrote:
    Pfffttttt. At least the publicans of the Royal George, Southwest and West London should be!
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hinn wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    Pfffttttt. At least the publicans of the Royal George, Southwest and West London should be!

Yey for supporting the UK economy :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Lots of sun here and it´s going to be 24 degrees today......love it 8-) ....yesterday my dad turned 81 and friday were going out to have dinner with him ... ;) .....
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
    cold and 15 degrees here...morning all
    Hey Redlady! 'morning all the 'usual suspects'!

Beautiful here also. Dimi... come to London!
    redrock wrote:

:D ill try ;) for sure ill pass to take my flight to Chicago late summer
    redrock wrote:

:D ill try ;) for sure ill pass to take my flight to Chicago late summer

Just rub it in..... :mrgreen: I'm not too far from Heathrow....
    redrock wrote:

Just rub it in..... :mrgreen: I'm not too far from Heathrow....
    awesome :mrgreen:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Eeek!

We looked a while back - the only thing we could find was a travel lodge about 30 miles away - I guess one of us won't be having a drink and will have to drive.
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    hey all hows things going today got day off work as me and susan have been together 20 years to the day today
    i think thats an omen that we should get an anouncment and can book flights to chicago

cmon TC you know you want to do it , make the anouncment pj20 on my 20th anaversary

:D:D:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    a few days ago 33 degrees in Egypt, came home friday night with 5 degrees in Vienna! Brrrrrrrr
    today about 20 and the sun is shining! :D
    it will be a wonderful easter weekend! 8-)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    Pke wrote:
    hey all hows things going today got day off work as me and susan have been together 20 years to the day today
    i think thats an omen that we should get an anouncment and can book flights to chicago

cmon TC you know you want to do it , make the anouncment pj20 on my 20th anaversary

:D:D:D
    happy 20th anniversary mate. and to the next 20years or rockin' to pj
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
    Happy Anniversary Paul and Susan :D
    Hope you've had a fantastic day.
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    Claireack wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Eeek!

We looked a while back - the only thing we could find was a travel lodge about 30 miles away - I guess one of us won't be having a drink and will have to drive.
    There is b and b in stoney stratford, i dont have the number right now but if i can find it i will let you know.