euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

You betcha! My hubby used to live right around the corner from that hotel!
    awesome..ill have the chance to talk to him,at dublin didnt find the time to chat with him alot :)

Not that he chats that much now.... :? But by that time, he may feel more confident because he's sort of met you all!
    im lovely and friendly..he will start first talking me ..... :roll: :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock wrote:
    awesome..ill have the chance to talk to him,at dublin didnt find the time to chat with him alot :)

Not that he chats that much now.... :? But by that time, he may feel more confident because he's sort of met you all!

Good thing that Sian will be busy elsewhere because between you and her, he doesn't stand a chance! Will be lovely to see you again, this time not in a rush to get home... :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:

Good thing that Sian will be busy elsewhere because between you and her, he doesn't stand a chance! Will be lovely to see you again, this time not in a rush to get home... :mrgreen:
    great..ill arrive previous day,at 24th,noon.and leave next day of wedding,26th..so ill have the chance to chat in peace with all..oh the tie ill wear will fuckin Rock... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    morning peeps
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Evenin peeps,
    I hope you're all good :D
    What have you been getting up to in the glorious weather?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    dottles wrote:
    Evenin peeps,
    I hope you're all good :D
    What have you been getting up to in the glorious weather?
    All good here Leanne! Re-aquainting myself with Vs/Vitalogy on the headphones at work daily and enjoying some SUNSHINE!!! :o :shock: :D
    Hope you're good too missy! I'm not around here as often just now as work and home are pretty tiring but I'm still keeping watch.... ;)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    morning peeppeeeeeeees... :D
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Morning, day off work today, although really should be getting motivated to get dressed and tidied up. Think I've been struck down with lazyitus.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Claireack wrote:
    Morning, day off work today, although really should be getting motivated to get dressed and tidied up. Think I've been struck down with lazyitus.

Glad to hear it! That's what summery weather is all about!

Great weekend, went to Bath to watch the rugby, great afternoon, forgot the suncream so a bit burnt but it's all good! The result wasn't great but a much better performance. Can't believe there's only 3 more weekends of the season left... then I'm going to have nothing to do with my weekends until the festival season kicks in.

Listening to the Vs reissue this evening, I knew it'd take a sunny evening for that one to come out!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • That sun didn't last long :(
    That sun didn't last long :(

You'll be fed up of the sun by the time you return from Africa.... unless monsoon season strikes early!
  • ilockyer wrote:

You'll be fed up of the sun by the time you return from Africa.... unless monsoon season strikes early!

:lol: You're right. I will be looking forward to cloudy ol' England at the end of 6 weeks.
    ilockyer wrote:

:lol: You're right. I will be looking forward to cloudy ol' England at the end of 6 weeks.

Best ask your family for this years Christmas jumper early, you'll need it when you get back from Africa, even if it is still our summer!
    It's been lovely again down here, though I gather it is set to change on Wednesday. It is only April...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    It's been lovely again down here, though I gather it is set to change on Wednesday. It is only April...

Raining up here...
    morning :D
    morning :D

Evening, very quiet here today...

Hope all's good with you Dimi, feeling better every day I guess, building yourself up to be ready to party hard at Pearl Jam shows later in the year no doubt!?
    Evening peeps,
    How are you all?
    I listened to the remastered Vs and Vitalogy today, I really liked them. I love the alt version of Better Man, and Hold On, the Orpheum show is ace too :D:D
    Also listened to the Foos new one which was fab! :D:D
    Looks like Soundgarden are touring then...

"Do you think Soundgarden is going to tour this year? Signup for a free account on Soundgardenworld.com before Midnight PDT tonight and stay tuned "
    dottles wrote:

"Do you think Soundgarden is going to tour this year? Signup for a free account on Soundgardenworld.com before Midnight PDT tonight and stay tuned "
    looks that way.. :) hi there!! :D
    Ello my lovely, how are you? All good I hope.
    Yvi is convincing me to go to Berlin the weekend after my birthday to see Foo Fighters at Wuhlheide :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Yvi is convincing me to go to Berlin the weekend after my birthday to see Foo Fighters at Wuhlheide :lol::lol:
    Wuhlheide convince pj to play the best shows there.. :D its a sure thing ;)
    :cry::cry::cry: It's not PJ though, and I wish it was!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dottles wrote:

looks that way.. :) hi there!! :D

Hopefully non-festival UK dates! Shall I get excited or not?? Excited anyway as Slash said he would post UK tour dates soon - love Slash (& Myles Kennedy!!!).
    morning all...so is the dates up?where and when?
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:

Hurra! Good thing you're saying "is convincing me" instead of "is trying to convince me" !! :lol::D
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hurra! Good thing you're saying "is convincing me" instead of "is trying to convince me" !! :lol::D
    its so easy to convice someone to to do another show as well :mrgreen: :roll:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    its so easy to convice someone to to do another show as well :mrgreen: :roll:
    :lol::lol::lol: indeed! I know that YOU know what you're talking about :lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:

I wanted to get tickets to this, and now they're all gone! I should've gotten them while I had the chance!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!