euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Jenny, I was too late, too! I got my ticket from ebay, only € 15 above face, so its OK :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Yvi is convincing me to go to Berlin the weekend after my birthday to see Foo Fighters at Wuhlheide :lol::lol:

I wanted to get tickets to this, and now they're all gone! I should've gotten them while I had the chance!

Yvi will talk you into ;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Yvi is convincing me to go to Berlin the weekend after my birthday to see Foo Fighters at Wuhlheide :lol::lol:

I wanted to get tickets to this, and now they're all gone! I should've gotten them while I had the chance!

Yvi will talk you into ;)
    :thumbup: I would ;)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I was thinking about this gig too and have seen some tickets hardly over face value. I really love the venue and it's quite tempting!! :)
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i saw a thread called euro tour 2011..if u dont see me as an opener be sure isnt legit...... :lol::lol:
    ill open the euro tour 2012..or change the tittle on this one :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    i saw a thread called euro tour 2011..if u dont see me as an opener be sure isnt legit...... :lol::lol:
    ill open the euro tour 2012..or change the tittle on this one :D
    It caught my eye, I had to reply :D then come in here.

I hope all have had a good day. I am ok, though now can't go to see Frank Turner in Manchester, so will miss seeing Mr Riley :cry::cry: and have to pay back my student loan sooner than I thought.
    Listened to the remastered vs/vitalogy again today - I really like them, I think they are better than the 10 one..anyone else?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    la lala!!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    la lala!!! :)

I'll name that tune in one!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Hello to all of you! :wave:
    I'm still in Egypt and it was a wonderful time here! Flying home tonight and arriving in Vienna at 01.30 am! Can't wait to come home and hopefully find my SDL edition in front of my door...thats the only thing i can think of after reading that they finally landed in Europe! :D
    Hope i haven't missed something really important!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    going to see mple,,means blue..one of my favo greek bands.. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpbRuLhD ... re=related
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803

Where???
    I am mine!
    Looks like I am going back to wuhlheide in June....
    :lol::lol::lol:
    :D:D:D
    strike ;)
    AELARA wrote:

Where???
    molis girisa,,sto all alive......3 ores ..GAMATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!de to kseres?
    gamoto,kai de brethikame
    morning...i want to sleep.. 8-)
    AELARA wrote:

Where???
    molis girisa,,sto all alive......3 ores ..GAMATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!de to kseres?
    gamoto,kai de brethikame

Na parei, pos de to ematha? Pou zo?? :roll: Kai imoun larissa mexri 10+.
    Tous exo dei 2 fores mexri tora kai einai pragmatika teleioi!
    Anyway kalimeraaa!!! Friday today!!!! And then.......... Easter holidays!!!
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    gamoto,kai de brethikame

Na parei, pos de to ematha? Pou zo?? :roll: Kai imoun larissa mexri 10+.
    Tous exo dei 2 fores mexri tora kai einai pragmatika teleioi!
    Anyway kalimeraaa!!! Friday today!!!! And then.......... Easter holidays!!!
    super sou leo.tous exo dei 5-6 fores palia..kai eimai apo tous tixerous pou tous exo dei me ti thea...TSATSOU!!!..krima...pou de to kseres...next time....douleuo oli ti megali bdomada...meta adeia..
    kalo pasxa :)
    super sou leo.tous exo dei 5-6 fores palia..kai eimai apo tous tixerous pou tous exo dei me ti thea...TSATSOU!!!..krima...pou de to kseres...next time....douleuo oli ti megali bdomada...meta adeia..
    kalo pasxa :)[/quote]

Thanks! Kalo Pasxa! :D
    I am mine!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dottles wrote:

You could find worse places to go ;) I do remember getting some VERY nommy cocktails there last year :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You could find worse places to go ;) I do remember getting some VERY nommy cocktails there last year :lol:

Yeah I think I could Jen :D Feel free to join us ;) Mmmmm cocktails :D

I am off to have dinner tonight with my friend, she's a bit like another Mum to me and I've not seen her in months so looking forward to that, then going to the Sir Derek Jacobi in the Donmar Warehouse production of King Lear :mrgreen:

So...Canada???? ;);):lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah I think I could Jen :DFeel free to join us ;) Mmmmm cocktails :D
    :wave:
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    So...Canada???? ;);):lol:

I'll be interested to see the locations/dates, see if anything is workable for a reasonable amount.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
    What!!? :) :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    just book my Bon Jovi tickets for Athens show on July :D
    Evening peeps,
    How are we all diddling? :D
    Not too bad Leanne.

Bog all on telly that I want to watch :(
    Happy Birthday Phil xxxxx :)
    mwah!!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Yay! Phil's birthday!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXpCSwJiXU3rOItsqgBaY4arKiqwrhewhZYxGo1KhC4zqrhLeqwA&t=1

xxxxx