euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    did u see Leanne Hinny fotos from Aus??? :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Nope :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    morning europe...i was waiting 2 hours for blood test....wtf..all the people are sick,or what?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    morning europe...i was waiting 2 hours for blood test....wtf..all the people are sick,or what?

I was lucky when I went for mine on Friday.... got seen in an hour or so!

Not all are sick... but this ol' bird here may be... :(
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I've to make an appointment for a blood test now cos people were waiting so long. I feel sorry for the nurses taking them, I'd love to know how many they do a day!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:

The problem was that was not regular exams and the military hospital dont do 2-3 of the ones i need...the rest i did it in the military hospital and finish in 3 minutes,but then i went to a public hospital for those 2-3..
    was a mess!!!
  • MoemaiMoemai Posts: 329
    the waiting is driving me mad!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    did u see Leanne Hinny fotos from Aus??? :)
    I pretty much never take photos, which just leaves shots of mullet man with beer in hand taken by me mates on Teh Facebooks.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    CALLING ALL ARTISTS (ESPECIALLY 'CARTOONY' ONES)..... URGENT.

Can anyone help my daughter by Thursday 5ish? VERY short notice but this is what she needs help with. Her group of friends are doing their 'page' for the year book. They want to have a photo - their face only - with their body a 'caricature' of what they are. 5 girls:

G - holding a skull (like hamlet) - guess who? Yep, my drama queen of a daughter. Wearing a shortish. flowey dress (mid thigh) with army style boots (those that come up to mid calf)
    C - blow torch in one hand and baby doll in the other (one of those plasticky looking ones). Black leggings with longish fitte top that comes below butt.
    F - in a gym pose, doing a backward bridge thingy. Shorts and strap top
    L - legs like a ballet dancer on points (with point shoes) but no ballet tutu - a flowey dress too, a bit longer than G's (slightly above the knees). She is holding a cake in one hand.
    V - holding a pencil and a sketching pad (could be doodling as she does this a lot?). Wearing flowey dress and ballerina pumps

If the 'caricature' bit can be done in just outlines and e-mailed or whatever, G can colour in, etc.

I'd help, but I'm not that good.

I know it's a bit of a long shot but.... anyone? Please?

I'll post this everywhere!

Thank you my lovelies
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Sorry Rita, I'm not very good at cartoons. I'll mention it to Mike and see if he has any time.

On another note;

Is anybody going to see Primal Scream in Newcastle tomorrow night?? Just found out that I'm going.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Claireack wrote:
    Is anybody going to see Primal Scream in Newcastle tomorrow night?? Just found out that I'm going.

I wish. Screamadelica is one of those albums that is seemingly hard-wired into my head, I've listened to it that many times over the last too many years!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I wish. Screamadelica is one of those albums that is seemingly hard-wired into my head, I've listened to it that many times over the last too many years!

I think that's what they're playing, so I'm sure it will be good :D
    :D
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    redrock wrote:

The problem was that was not regular exams and the military hospital dont do 2-3 of the ones i need...the rest i did it in the military hospital and finish in 3 minutes,but then i went to a public hospital for those 2-3..
    was a mess!!!

Did you go to University Hospital or to the old General Hospital? The old one sucks! When I went there for a simple blood test I got my arm black-blue for 10 days!!! :shock: :x
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    Did you go to University Hospital or to the old General Hospital? The old one sucks! When I went there for a simple blood test I got my arm black-blue for 10 days!!! :shock: :x
    i didntt go none of those 2..i pay them in a private laboratory and took them in 4 hours..
    my liver have some issues,,hope is only from the sergury and the drugs..fuck im pissed now....
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Howdy!!
    How's you all?
    I am off work now until Monday, god damn it's needed. Off to the Midlands to see the Levellers and catch up with peeps. It will be good to see them.

xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    AELARA wrote:
    i didntt go none of those 2..i pay them in a private laboratory and took them in 4 hours..
    my liver have some issues,,hope is only from the sergury and the drugs..fuck im pissed now....

You did well that you didn't go to a public hospital. They're not trustworthy.
    I just hope everything is going well and you get strong again very soon..
    I am mine!
    AELARA wrote:
    AELARA wrote:

You did well that you didn't go to a public hospital. They're not trustworthy.
    I just hope everything is going well and you get strong again very soon..
    na sai kala ..thanks
    Good morning lovelies.

Hope those already on week-end are enjoying themselves!
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey guys in Sydney now, newcastle was good fun i won a huge box of pearl jam goodies at the pre party! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    have fun my friend :)
    A bag of goodies!! Who have you met up with over there? Anyone we know?
    edited March 2011
    redrock wrote:
    A bag of goodies!! Who have you met up with over there? Anyone we know?

A few people. not many from europe of course, i have met up with Hinn a couple of times, hes having a party saturday night at his folks house i think! :)

yeah the box was full of bootleg dvds! ;)
    Post edited by Drum Machine89 on
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Nice drum - a bit more weight for your return luggage! Party at Hinns.... dangerous! If you do meet up with soupy, Tom and Mandy, give them a big hug from me! Hinn as well, if you want!
    redrock wrote:
    Nice drum - a bit more weight for your return luggage! Party at Hinns.... dangerous! If you do meet up with soupy, Tom and Mandy, give them a big hug from me! Hinn as well, if you want!
    :lol::lol:

its expensive down here! :(
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

All the more to eat and drink as much as you can at Hinn's party!!! :mrgreen:
    redrock wrote:

All the more to eat and drink as much as you can at Hinn's party!!! :mrgreen:

haha, great idea! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Hey guys in Sydney now, newcastle was good fun i won a huge box of pearl jam goodies at the pre party! :)

YOU ENJOY YOURSELF DUDE

WISH I WAS THERE

;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:

YOU ENJOY YOURSELF DUDE

WISH I WAS THERE

;)

Thanks Dude!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    I am green with envy over Drum being in Aus.

But at least we had a good time seeing Primal Scream last night, although having to get up and go to work this morning was a bit difficult.

Enjoy The Levellers those who are going. :D